UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, you never know, but I doubt it for the reason I gave a few posts above...too much of a coincidence with the apparently significant drugs activity around the area.

unless cuba or hale man had joined the Manchester gang or you count the Cyprus lot

as ive said, its not impossible but I think its. at least someone within the groups we know about

Ireland, Scotland ,Wales, York, Newcastle, Hale, Cyprus,Greece, Cuba ? It seems unbelievable ? Claudia was in a 10yr relationship and then with Dan was it 3yrs! How did she have all this time? Working holidays, at the local 3 days min a week and her father present most of those days as he said. It seems a stretch! How much holiday entitlement did the uni provide? We’re these men all lovers or 40 + contacts. And if then that is so, I wonder why!

not to mention the cost
I know her parents would have. helped her out, but I think this seems a bit much.
I suspect that, at least for some, they were paid for because of what she might be taking back and forth or, as Vixey said, for the contacts

Ireland, Scotland ,Wales, York, Newcastle, Hale, Cyprus,Greece, Cuba ? It seems unbelievable ? Claudia was in a 10yr relationship and then with Dan was it 3yrs! How did she have all this time? Working holidays, at the local 3 days min a week and her father present most of those days as he said. It seems a stretch! How much holiday entitlement did the uni provide? We’re these men all lovers or 40 + contacts. And if then that is so, I wonder why!
All my thoughts! :) And a horse to care for and drink sessions in the city and in the Acomb area and things like hairdresser/shopping/meeting mum/cleaning of her home (if she had often guests, even more so) - and, and, and. When did she do it all? It seems enough for 2 lives?

not to mention the energy required...she was young, but not that young and she was in the pub at night ....and drinking heavily.....and then the early morning shift where, by all accounts, she was a very hard worker....I know someone who has very high energy levels, but they hardly have a drink

I think she was a high energy person by nature, but I. suspect funny. stuff. was helping too

Had Claudia already moved to York when she attended York College, or as it was almost a 50 mile round trip did she travel from Norton to York daily.

not to mention the energy required...she was young, but not that young and she was in the pub at night ....and drinking heavily.....and then the early morning shift where, by all accounts, she was a very hard worker....I know someone who has very high energy levels, but they hardly have a drink

I think she was a high energy person by nature, but I. suspect funny. stuff. was helping too
Yes it is odd, two long lasting relationships. Paddy her true love as I think dan believed.always worried he would cheat on her. Then last few years decides to become a nymphomaniac and fit in as many relationship from each port? Well as peter said he was aware they were married just a bit of fun. Just odd imo x

Yes it is odd, two long lasting relationships. Paddy her true love as I think dan believed.always worried he would cheat on her. Then last few years decides to become a nymphomaniac and fit in as many relationship from each port? Well as peter said he was aware they were married just a bit of fun. Just odd imo x
Agree, imo very odd. What sort of father would approve of his young daughter having affairs/flings with married men, almost as though they were with his blessing! Another thought, as Claudia was only young when her parents split up, did the girls live with Joan or with Peter until they flew the nest, and did Claudia get her own place when her sister left to go to University?

Last edited:
Agree, imo very odd. What sort of father would approve of his young daughter having affairs/flings with married men, almost as though they were with his blessing! Another thought, as Claudia was only young when her parents split up, did the girls live with Joan or with Peter until they flew the nest, and did Claudia get her own place when her sister left to go to University?
I don’t think we are being fair towards her father nor Claudia herself !
Her sister herself said the family admonished her and that was probably why she kept them in the dark ie her father did not approve imo
Now can I ask we do an exercise here: let’s name people who did not have a sexual relationship with her ( as far as we know )
I’ll start GF did not
Also the guy who lived upstairs in the pub forgot hi name .
David from work ?
The manger of the Acombe ?
I also invite ( but will they ?) others who knew her but did not !

Her sister herself said the family admonished her and that was probably why she kept them in the dark ie her father did not approve imo
Now can I ask we do an exercise here: let’s name people who did not have a sexual relationship with her ( as far as we know )
I’ll start GF did not
David from work ?
Just remembered the young man that lived very close to Claudia and whose house was searched twice !
I’m sure people here know more names !

I’ll start GF did not
David from work ?
I also invite ( but will they ?) others who knew her but did not ![/QUOTE

IMO, it seems that her father did little to discourage her as he was quoted as saying he was aware they were married just a bit of fun.

I’ll start GF did not
David from work ?
What does it matter how many people she slept with? One-night stands and holiday flings are irrelevant and just create confusion.

What’s really important is who she was close to before she went missing: Someone from the NH circle? A neighbour? (0r both) - A (new) relationship in Acomb?

What does it matter how many people she slept with? One-night stands and holiday flings are irrelevant and just create confusion.

What’s really important is who she was close to before she went missing: Someone from the NH circle? A neighbour? (0r both) - A (new) relationship in Acomb?
None of the above imo!

Had Claudia already moved to York when she attended York College, or as it was almost a 50 mile round trip did she travel from Norton to York daily.
Good question! There is a direct bus from Malton to York College. It’s called Coastliner and it takes just over an hour. So it is feasible. And she might have got a car aged 17. Or maybe she moved to York.

[QUOTE="Vixey, post How much holiday entitlement did the uni provide? [/QUOTE]
Wonder if she was on a term time contract?

Middle aged highly grateful men tend to have more disposable income, maybe that's how her holidays/lifestyle were at least part funded

can anyone help with a few loose ends I have

In an express newspaper exclusive it says that Robbie Campbell co owned the Millenium bar in Cyprus with some Greek Cypriots any idea who they are?

Do the Pavlou brothers have any business interests in Cyprus
and did they have a business interest in the new development of student housing on the site of the old coalyard at mansfield St York or Swift fitness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel