UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ITV, which ED! contacted for observation, told the Replicate in a observation: “We listened to what John had to utter and, where that you just may per chance moreover agree with, amended some scenes to repeat his solutions. We’re satisfied that what changed into depicted in the completed piece changed into both factual and comely.”
Father of murdered Becky Godden-Edwards claims ITV's A Confession 'ruined his life'

Beth Horwell as scorned ex? Can only really place her motive above Lee's if Something happened between CL and BH new partner or if LH became so depressed but she stuck to her guns about the divorce, ergo the only way to ease his pain is to get rid of Claudia, otherwise LH has divorce settlement, a possible custody battle, etc, to contend with, and whatever else. Maybe she started seeing one of his friends and Lee snapped, or one of BH friends husbands even.
Who were the lawyers involved in LH divorce, SR/DR divorce? Is that the Ware and Kay connection? Revenge?
Was one of Claudia's affairs deemed the main factor in a divorce settlement/custody battle? Did someone rightly or wrongly see this as conspiratorial?
Was Steve Sammons in York on March 18th 2009? If so that's potentially as relevant as Ray's absence in terms of WHY THEN

You may be on to something with this theory @moonsafari

We all have opinions and im happy to be corrected. I supose that if you did know more than me you wouldnt have been so keen to ask me so much over the last week. Is this you gone for good?

You can't correct an opinion Major Lang. It's neither right nor wrong, it's just an opinion.

Hmm

which theory ?

This is what @moonsafari posted :-
Beth Horwell as scorned ex? Can only really place her motive above Lee's if Something happened between CL and BH new partner or if LH became so depressed but she stuck to her guns about the divorce, ergo the only way to ease his pain is to get rid of Claudia, otherwise LH has divorce settlement, a possible custody battle, etc, to contend with, and whatever else. Maybe she started seeing one of his friends and Lee snapped, or one of BH friends husbands even.
Who were the lawyers involved in LH divorce, SR/DR divorce? Is that the Ware and Kay connection? Revenge?
Was one of Claudia's affairs deemed the main factor in a divorce settlement/custody battle? Did someone rightly or wrongly see this as conspiratorial?
Was Steve Sammons in York on March 18th 2009? If so that's potentially as relevant as Ray's absence in terms of WHY THEN

This is what @moonsafari posted :-

BH went to the press. I'm not sure she would have drawn attention to herself. We might never have known about her existence had she now not drawn attention to herself. It doesn't quite fit for me.

who are u darkman..ur 5"8/5"9,bald/shaven, not overweight,dark coat with either hoodie or collar up a few more pixels and maybe been identifiable

Attachments

• darkman5.jpeg
    darkman5.jpeg
    105.9 KB · Views: 52
BH went to the press. I'm not sure she would have drawn attention to herself. We might never have known about her existence had she now not drawn attention to herself. It doesn't quite fit for me.

Best place to hide something is in plain sight??

who are u darkman..ur 5"8/5"9,bald/shaven, not overweight,dark coat with either hoodie or collar up a few more pixels and maybe been identifiable
i feel that it is so funny that the police ask "Do you recognise this person" Well no actually no more than a shadow of someone. Bit of a strange question?

To me this is the most important question in C L ‘s case !

i feel that it is so funny that the police ask "Do you recognise this person" Well no actually no more than a shadow of someone. Bit of a strange question?
i wonder if they would release the cctv of the guy taken from the camera that filmed the ford,it must have captured him?

you can clean a shot of the guy up but the file size gets crazy..my puter gave up when it got to 1.8gb it was taking for ever to render it and of course u need to view it on high resolution monitor..worth trying..i think the police idea was if it was someone innocent they would recognize the event and come forward..

A message to the dark man : If you harmed Claudia have some contrition and tell her family where she is so they can give her a decent Christian burial.Give the police a strong password... if you do not want to give your name that is .
If the police do not have a name for you even a dna sample won’t be enough to lock you away.
After the funeral people are bound to loose interest in the story .
I for one would probably stop posting here .
Even if you are ever convicted I hope and trust the judge will bear in mind your act of ‘ ‘kindness ‘ even if only to encourage others to do the same !

:eek:..moi.....soap opera.....im not the one seeing invisible people in the cctv:)..anyway not turning this into a slanging match...im sure ur version is the correct one I havnt a clue :oops:...all I can deduce is either one of them is a heavy hitter or a nobody whoes bothered every day that a clue will drop in the lap of plod that screws them.....most killers make a mistake somewhere...
You clearly need to go to Specsavers as I and others saw a person image in the cctv
Are you being obstructive purposely or do you genuinely want this thread and WS investigation of collective minds to continue to sleuth and add your theories too? Major Lang has some tremendous work in his blog and you only need to read it to get a lot of your questions answered. Please don’t let us lose the thread because of senseless questions when you can look it up as it’s all on Here . Pls @rehtnap

i shall retire gracefully as the court jester displeases u.by the way there are no extra people in the cctv and the car reg number isn't pixilated out but what do I know..more than u I can tell u that:cool:..happy fantasy land sleuthing
Well if you know more than @MajorLang then you must know some really important and overlooked details and evidence and If thats the case then please share on here as after all, isn’t that what WS
is about ? Sharing theories and further information to discuss and sleuth between us all? Unless of course you are involved in some way and are hiding in plain sight now I’m being humorous as you seem to like to joke around

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member