UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hear hear. I was in contact with James Pepper, one of the documentary makers a few months ago. He's open minded but thinks LH had most motive. Interesting that they go to Cyprus. Paphos I think is where SS lives.

Interesting you should say that @moonsafari. "Revenge is a dish best served cold", wonder if that is relevant?

@rehtnap
Serious question for you :What do you honestly believe happened to Claudia ?
look to the 4 the police thought they had a chance to prosecute,u don't do that for nothing..to me there u have 4 people involved..why only the police know...I think its suspicious one left the country but you would wouldn't you.you can speculate till the cows come home..it could be cl just stumbled on something one or more was doing and paid the price for it,spur of the moment reaction it doesn't take much to kill a person one punch can do it..or were dark man and the group linked??too many "if`s" for the info allowed out.ud have to dig deep into the secret side of the 4`s life`s and I think that's where the police were stone walled.i think it was either a spur of the moment thing or an accident hence the time till the phone was switched off. I recon they were working out what to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
one way for a builder or demolition person to dispose of a body is to cut it up and put it in with contaminated waste..asbestos is a good one as its double bagged and sealed..once sealed it goes in deep landfill without been opened..where they tend to dump contaminated in landfill theres all sorts of nasty stuf goes in so even if u stood with plod and said here 45 foot down the chances they would dig it up are about zero the cost would be out of this world even if theyd let u....take it at separate times and the body becomes spread....

one way for a builder or demolition person to dispose of a body is to cut it up and put it in with contaminated waste..asbestos is a good one as its double bagged and sealed..once sealed it goes in deep landfill without been opened..where they tend to dump contaminated in landfill theres all sorts of nasty stuf goes in so even if u stood with plod and said here 45 foot down the chances they would dig it up are about zero the cost would be out of this world even if theyd let u....take it at separate times and the body becomes spread....
I’m glad I asked the question now.major Lang would approve of your answer !

look to the 4 the police thought they had a chance to prosecute,u don't do that for nothing..to me there u have 4 people involved..why only the police know...I think its suspicious one left the country but you would wouldn't you.you can speculate till the cows come home..it could be cl just stumbled on something one or more was doing and paid the price for it,spur of the moment reaction it doesn't take much to kill a person one punch can do it..or were dark man and the group linked??too many "if`s" for the info allowed out.ud have to dig deep into the secret side of the 4`s life`s and I think that's where the police were stone walled.i think it was either a spur of the moment thing or an accident hence the time till the phone was switched off. I recon they were working out what to do.
“One left the country” ? I’m intrigued !

I like and inclined to agree with you re accident and re the delay in switching phone off !

Not just the police ( know why the 4 were arrested ) but the 4 themselves, wives and girlfriends too.
One of them did come out in the open and said he was misquoted when someone informed on him !

I like and inclined to agree with you re accident and re the delay in switching phone off !
I am not sure how phones can send signals regarding how they are disconnected from the nearest mast.

Only that the "Turning Off" of the phone was deemed an "Explicit Disconnection"

Does anyone know if a phone being crushed (For example) could create an "Explicit Disconnection" or would this be an "Implicit Disconnection"?

Hear hear. I was in contact with James Pepper, one of the documentary makers a few months ago. He's open minded but thinks LH had most motive. Interesting that they go to Cyprus. Paphos I think is where SS lives.
@moonsafari Thats interesting as it has been said that LH wife had the bigger motive? He certainly had the means (Scrap Yard) IMO

I am not sure how phones can send signals regarding how they are disconnected from the nearest mast.

Only that the "Turning Off" of the phone was deemed an "Explicit Disconnection"

Does anyone know if a phone being crushed (For example) could create an "Explicit Disconnection" or would this be an "Implicit Disconnection"?

If the crushing process specifically pressed on the off button, it probably would be an explicit disconection? How lucky (unlucky for us) would you have to be for this to happen?! Rather than put a phone in the crusher, still turned on, it would be simpler to just switch it off and then throw in? It really disturbs me how cold and callus the action of switching off the phone had to be... You have the mindset and thought process to perform this action, after harming another person or knowing another person had come to harm?!

Although, I do not feel it to be the case, Is there any possibility Claudia did this herself? It's been said that Claudia was very gullible, could it be possible that she had been convinced her life was in danger and she needed to leave it all behind and start afresh?[/QUOTE]

If the crushing process specifically pressed on the off button, it probably would be an explicit disconection? How lucky (unlucky for us) would you have to be for this to happen?! Rather than put a phone in the crusher, still turned on, it would be simpler to just switch it off and then throw in? It really disturbs me how cold and callus the action of switching off the phone had to be... You have the mindset and thought process to perform this action, after harming another person or knowing another person had come to harm?!

Although, I do not feel it to be the case, Is there any possibility Claudia did this herself? It's been said that Claudia was very gullible, could it be possible that she had been convinced her life was in danger and she needed to leave it all behind and start afresh?
[/QUOTE]
I was thinking if a vehicle, Claudia and all her worldly possessions (Phone) had gone to a scrap yard and all been crushed. There was the press report that a fire had occurred at Mansfield Street Scrap Yard not long before she dissapeared and my knowledge of car Scrap and disposal would suggest that this came from a car that was crushed and the petrol tank not removed / Petrol Traces or Petrol vapour. That means of disposal may actually be cleaner and depending on the Peps preference to Gore, Much simpler than getting the carving knives out.

I was thinking if a vehicle, Claudia and all her worldly possessions (Phone) had gone to a scrap yard and all been crushed. There was the press report that a fire had occurred at Mansfield Street Scrap Yard not long before she dissapeared and my knowledge of car Scrap and disposal would suggest that this came from a car that was crushed and the petrol tank not removed / Petrol Traces or Petrol vapour. That means of disposal may actually be cleaner and depending on the Peps preference to Gore, Much simpler than getting the carving knives out.[/QUOTE]

If the fire was to remove evidence of a body, you would hope that fragments of bone would have been found?
(Sorry if this upsets anyone). Possible that her body was transported in the car and then taken elsewhere?

I was thinking if a vehicle, Claudia and all her worldly possessions (Phone) had gone to a scrap yard and all been crushed. There was the press report that a fire had occurred at Mansfield Street Scrap Yard not long before she dissapeared and my knowledge of car Scrap and disposal would suggest that this came from a car that was crushed and the petrol tank not removed / Petrol Traces or Petrol vapour. That means of disposal may actually be cleaner and depending on the Peps preference to Gore, Much simpler than getting the carving knives out.

If the fire was to remove evidence of a body, you would hope that fragments of bone would have been found?
(Sorry if this upsets anyone). Possible that her body was transported in the car and then taken elsewhere?[/QUOTE]
The fire occurred BEFOR Claudia went missing and so not her. Was there not though a report of one of 4 arrested being questioned about him trying to take his or a car to a Scrap dealer for Disposal. I think @Yozzer is the reference point here?

(Sorry if this upsets anyone). Possible that her body was transported in the car and then taken elsewhere?
The fire occurred BEFOR Claudia went missing and so not her. Was there not though a report of one of 4 arrested being questioned about him trying to take his or a car to a Scrap dealer for Disposal. I think @Yozzer is the reference point here?[/QUOTE]

My apologies @MajorLang, I thought this happened after Claudia went missing

The fire occurred BEFOR Claudia went missing and so not her. Was there not though a report of one of 4 arrested being questioned about him trying to take his or a car to a Scrap dealer for Disposal. I think @Yozzer is the reference point here?[/QUOTE]

Once a vehicle is crushed, what is the next process? Somehow they would have to sort the metal from the plastics and glass?

The fire occurred BEFOR Claudia went missing and so not her. Was there not though a report of one of 4 arrested being questioned about him trying to take his or a car to a Scrap dealer for Disposal. I think @Yozzer is the reference point here?

My apologies @MajorLang, I thought this happened after Claudia went missing[/QUOTE]
No worries thats why we are here to assist one another

Once a vehicle is crushed, what is the next process? Somehow they would have to sort the metal from the plastics and glass?[/QUOTE]
That is normally done for cars BEFORE they go to the scrap Yard. Oil drained off, Airbags exploded, all recoverable parts and saleable bits removed. However, if a car goes straight to Go and doesn't collect the £200 then a fire could result.

(Sorry if this upsets anyone). Possible that her body was transported in the car and then taken elsewhere?[/QUOTE]
Not just possible but most likely !

Not just possible but most likely ![/QUOTE]
No its a fair point PJ3. We have to be candid when discussing this and you're right. But remember that the fire occurred a few weeks before Claudia went missing. The point that is being made is that the Scrap Yard in Mansfield street and owned by the H brothers and LH was one of brothers, were clearly not operating to legislation laid down for vehicle disposal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop