UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh theres a scale of how important u are..if ur a missing child of 2 doctors u get 12 million spent on ..at the other end if ur a homeless drunk guy then they might make a note of it if they can be bothered...in between people do have a different level of importance
Allegedly missing child of two DRs!!!
I shall say no more to prevent time out or being sued for defamation by team MCC

Abduction theory doesn't add up, age and the fact that if she was spotted walking about why not go to local police or contact her parents, having seen various interviews i think more likely she was killed by a so called good friend after an affair with there partner and the friend along with help from associates disposed of her body, hard to believe she wouldn't contact her parents in a decade

Abduction theory doesn't add up, age and the fact that if she was spotted walking about why not go to local police or contact her parents, having seen various interviews i think more likely she was killed by a so called good friend after an affair with there partner and the friend along with help from associates disposed of her body, hard to believe she wouldn't contact her parents in a decade
But a guilty friend would not appear on tv or newspapers on and off for the last ten years !

But a guilty friend would not appear on tv or newspapers on and off for the last ten years !
I'm not disagreeing with you but Ian Huntley agreed to do a media interview and it escalated. Claiming he was the last person to see the victims meant the press persisted for more interviews. It eventually let to him being caught.

I'm not disagreeing with you but Ian Huntley agreed to do a media interview and it escalated. Claiming he was the last person to see the victims meant the press persisted for more interviews. It eventually let to him being caught.
Yes this is true

perhaps the thought of
why not ?....once they've lied then the choice is own up or carry on...theres some very naughty people out there :cool:
perhaps the thought of prison time is an incentive to keep a front up...

There are only I feel 4 scensrios,moonlight flit to Cyprus, but as she didn't take her passport and had arranged to meet her dad the following day must rate as highly improbable at best, sex trafficking also at best very unlikely, killed by a random stranger, more likely but no witnesses, dna or a body makes me feel it is very doubtful most murders are carried out by friends or family, people the victim trusts, as I think the family can be ruled out that only leaves a friend or maybe a colleague

Inconcievabie she is still alive, was said to be a prolific sender of txt messages, up to a 1,000 a month, yet none sent in 10 years, that's over 120,000 unsent txts, plus calls or credible sightings, it's very sad but I feel its just a sad reality

Inconcievabie she is still alive, was said to be a prolific sender of txt messages, up to a 1,000 a month, yet none sent in 10 years, that's over 120,000 unsent txts, plus calls or credible sightings, it's very sad but I feel its just a sad reality
Well if she had taken herself away then she wouldn't be sending texts would she and if she was we wouldn't be looking for her ??

Well if she had taken herself away then she wouldn't be sending texts would she and if she was we wouldn't be looking for her ??
I think the main argument against her just disappearing abroad is why do it ? she could quiet happily done it legitimately. she doesn't strike me as the criminal type

You grow out of texting. I reckon she could cope without texting for a long period of time

I think the main argument against her just disappearing abroad is why do it ? she could quiet happily done it legitimately. she doesn't strike me as the criminal type

I also feel like if she HAD disappeared of her own volition for whatever reason,she would have found a way to let her parents know she was alive and safe,and I dont believe that she has.
Sadly I think it's most likely she is dead and has been since the last text she received went unanswered. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cases