UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this was from suzy in an interview.."the next morning, when I tried calling her, I got a message saying her phone was out of service," so in the morning when she rang she got "out of service".pretty specific she doesn't say went to answer service..maybe cl didn't have answer service switched on but it strikes me that the network couldn't connect to the phone rather than connect and it ring till no answer.. she says next morning yet the phone wasn't switched off till 12.10 so do we deduce that the phone was at the time of her call/s in such a location it couldn't log onto the network?????
@rehtnap As you say there could be a few possibilities here. But are you confused with day Suzy rings Claudia as it was Day AFTER explicit disconnection from network. The phone disconnected the same day as their scheduled meeting and not the next day.

"the next morning, when I tried calling her, I got a message saying her phone was out of service," so in the morning when she rang she got "out of service".

Morning of Friday 20th March

pretty specific she doesn't say went to answer service..maybe cl didn't have answer service switched on but it strikes me that the network couldn't connect to the phone rather than connect and it ring till no answer..

As you say, if she didn't have answerphone set up, you may well get an out of service message

"she says next morning yet the phone wasn't switched off till 12.10 so do we deduce that the phone was at the time of her call/s in such a location it couldn't log onto the network?????
If your out of range or phone is switched off-it would normally go to answerphone.

Again-The next morning would be- Friday 20th March

But we know that her phone made an Explicit Disconnection at 12:10 on Thursday 19th March

12:10

Phone powers down-An explicit power down meaning phone was actually “turned off” by someone rather than it running out of battery, being submerged or smashed.

when her manager called cl on the 19th the phone connected to a mast next to the university and he left a voice mail so I guess she did have it operational so why did suzy get out of service???
@rehtnap See my previous answer. Suzy rang the next day-20th (Day after the evening they were supposed to meet) Phone was disconnected the day Claudia was first missed by not turning up for work (19th) and not the following day of 20th.

yeh my ba
@rehtnap See my previous answer. Suzy rang the next day-20th (Day after the evening they were supposed to meet) Phone was disconnected the day Claudia was first missed by not turning up for work (19th) and not the following day of 20th.
yeh my bad sorry now im reading things wrong:(...

yeh my ba

yeh my bad sorry now im reading things wrong:(...
As I say. If you want me to amend my Blog. Read it all-Send me any queries in a PM all at once and I will put time to one side to amend if wrong and reply to you-one message from you and one back from me. Happy to do this.

Then she didn't call on 19th or 20th. She was texting and was also texting Claudia earlier in the week though.
Suzy did call on the 20th but was not successful cl phone
@rehtnap Good spot thank you. Amended.Thursday is 19th Friday is 20th.

To save you and I time and to save open forum readers from having to endure all of these questions, can you firstly check before messaging me and send anything you feel you want me to correct or challenge in a PM?

That way I can put some time to one side to deal with answering and save boring other members.

Im not a day ahead of myself but just a genuine error. Details are important, thats why I always offer to make any amendments if brought to my attention. Lets face it having gone over many of the MSM journalism there are hundreds of not only date errors but factual errors because they have Cut or Copy / Past from other journalists.
yes and some newspaper reports are not very accurate and some do not bother to correct !

And on 20 Friday Claudia was supposed to be on holiday I believe

And on 20 Friday Claudia was supposed to be on holiday I believe
She did have the 20th booked off of work, but what we don't know is why she booked the day off or when she booked the day off

She did have the 20th booked off of work, but what we don't know is why she booked the day off or when she booked the day off
She wouldn't have been going very far as she had scheduled a meet at Nags Head with her Dad which was a regular Friday night thing for them.

Sunday was Mother's Day, so she was going to meet up with her Mum. Don't know about Saturday
Allegedly she told JK she was working twelve days on the trot so what was all that about? Avoidance cry for help message or not her sending text?

Cods wallop Major Lang
Then I have these in Speech marks. It may be that you may not have said this in your blog but have you said or referred to this on here WS perhaps in a posting-I will check and if you haven't said this then will remove or ammend, however being in speech marks suggests that this was said in some way otherwise I would not make this up.

Major Lang is genuine.He has worked hard and still does.He’ll be the first one to admit no one is perfect.
I think his grasp of Cl case in such a short time ...few months I believe ...is remarkable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Psycho