UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely a taxi. Did the police ask for taxi drivers to come forward? Agree it should have been possible to track this vehicle at the time and the job they were on at that time. Was this done?
Yes police asked for taxi drivers that possibly took CL to and from the Acombe area

Definitely a taxi. Did the police ask for taxi drivers to come forward? Agree it should have been possible to track this vehicle at the time and the job they were on at that time. Was this done?
Yes police asked for taxi drivers that possibly took CL to and from the Acombe area to come forward.

i pondered if dark man is also deceased at the same time..if he came from out of town and single then the report of disappearance could have been delayed and not attached to cl case...???

i pondered if dark man is also deceased at the same time..if he came from out of town and single then the report of disappearance could have been delayed and not attached to cl case...???
And it would be pretty hard for anyone to identify Dark Person from what is no better than a shadow. But as @Yozzer has said before. It is likely that only someone who knows this person intimately is likely to recognise them. But it may put a shudder up the person captured-"They are onto me" And my shadow :)

And it would be pretty hard for anyone to identify Dark Person from what is no better than a shadow. But as @Yozzer has said before. It is likely that only someone who knows this person intimately is likely to recognise them. But it may put a shudder up the person captured-"They are onto me" And my shadow :)

"Me & my shadow"... perhaps a couple who live and work together?

i reckon because there were 4 poi arrested it wasn't a pre planned thing..i pondered one of the 4 poi is involved only on the egde so to speak..he must be the one that dreads that one piece of info sending them to court then big boys prison..accessory to manslaughter/murder for nothing gota be 10/15 years:eek:...just pondering :cool:

i reckon because there were 4 poi arrested it wasn't a pre planned thing..i pondered one of the 4 poi is involved only on the egde so to speak..he must be the one that dreads that one piece of info sending them to court then big boys prison..accessory to manslaughter/murder for nothing gota be 10/15 years:eek:...just pondering :cool:
Or was he the one who cared for and was Lookin at why she hadn't been around for a few days (Alleyman)
He checks front and back, sees lights but she doesn't answer door. He does the same next morning-No answer. He may even miss all of the activity as he checks her house that morning 35 mins before braking car but at a time she would normally getting ready.
Could be. A case of he was ships in the night from the Perps.

she turns up in braking car to grab a bag for work and it all goes *advertiser censored* up.

“A TV documentary will next week take a fresh look at the mystery surrounding the disappearance of York chef Claudia Lawrence.

‘Claudia Lawrence: Missing or Murdered?’, which is set to be screened on Channel 5 at 9.15pm next Tuesday, December 3, examines whether the 35-year-old Heworth woman might have been sex trafficked to Amsterdam.”

“A TV documentary will next week take a fresh look at the mystery surrounding the disappearance of York chef Claudia Lawrence.

‘Claudia Lawrence: Missing or Murdered?’, which is set to be screened on Channel 5 at 9.15pm next Tuesday, December 3, examines whether the 35-year-old Heworth woman might have been sex trafficked to Amsterdam.”
Is this from the series producers or press speculation that they will explore this?
Having lived in Amsterdam, Police have a greater control on Sex workers here than in most parts of the world. Most of the trade is regulated.
She was reported as seen by an Ex Police officer who was in Amsterdam but the sighting was not taken seriously by Police.

sex trafficked and couldn't make contact in 10 years....journalistic garbage..run away to Cyprus..why do it like this when she could have legitimately gone ??
I agree Rehtnap. If I did a disappearing act every time I went abroad to live and work, Galloway and Malyn would get no sleep at all:) But then don't you think police are very selective at which missing person cases they take on and why? Those that are trafficked are illegals and so can't complain. Claudia was a EUROPEAN

sex trafficked and couldn't make contact in 10 years....journalistic garbage..run away to Cyprus..why do it like this when she could have legitimately gone ??
We are still to watch the programme but have to agree with you

I agree Rehtnap. If I did a disappearing act every time I went abroad to live and work, Galloway and Malyn would get no sleep at all:) But then don't you think police are very selective at which missing person cases they take on and why? Those that are trafficked are illegals and so can't complain. Claudia was a EUROPEAN
You mean rehtnap?

Totally agree, it's always white pretty women who are picked for the big media cases. There's even a name for it
Missing white woman syndrome - Wikipedia

oh theres a scale of how important u are..if ur a missing child of 2 doctors u get 12 million spent on ..at the other end if ur a homeless drunk guy then they might make a note of it if they can be bothered...in between people do have a different level of importance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Psycho