UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you link your blog again @MajorLang please? I haven't read it in about a month and if you've added new info I'd love to read it! Thanks

@MajorLang I noticed you have updated your blog today. Thank you for your continued dedication to the case. I was wondering if there was a way to see what has been newly added or updated without having to re-read as it is quite a lengthy piece...albeit very valuable. Thank you in advance.

@MajorLang I noticed you have updated your blog today. Thank you for your continued dedication to the case. I was wondering if there was a way to see what has been newly added or updated without having to re-read as it is quite a lengthy piece...albeit very valuable. Thank you in advance.
Hi @ClaraBoo No sorry there is now at of seeing what has been updated as the blog does not provide that facility-I update every time I discover new information so that it is a source of reference for everyone. I suggest that it may be worth reading again if you haven't in last 4 weeks as I have added lots.

Last edited:
Thank you, I have just read it again. I check every few days and then find myself reading the whole thing, but hey, who needs sleep right?

I found something very interesting from the BBC article you linked. I'm more than convinced she was hanging around with a very bad bunch. I feel she was naive about this and that has been very dangerous for her. What a sad, horrible mess.

Thank you, I have just read it again. I check every few days and then find myself reading the whole thing, but hey, who needs sleep right?

I found something very interesting from the BBC article you linked. I'm more than convinced she was hanging around with a very bad bunch. I feel she was naive about this and that has been very dangerous for her. What a sad, horrible mess.
I agree and when we talk about this bunch it's usually most of those that now take pole positions in documentaries on Claudia and have elected themselves as spokesperson for her life.

Just a quick note - when Rodney Ballard commented that Claudia had got “too close to a member of the Royal Family,” was he referring to the actual Royal Family, or could it be that he was using the term sarcastically to refer to a different group of people?

Was his use of “special branch” similarly sarcastic?

Just a quick note - when Rodney Ballard commented that Claudia had got “too close to a member of the Royal Family,” was he referring to the actual Royal Family, or could it be that he was using the term sarcastically to refer to a different group of people?
@An_I don't think so as also in his rantings he shows a photo of William at an event and a side headshot of a lady that "Could" be Claudia shaking his hand

You read my mind! ;)

It is difficult to find the new edits as you have to read the whole blog.

@An_I don't think so as also in his rantings he shows a photo of William at an event and a side headshot of a lady that "Could" be Claudia shaking his hand
Her family and friends would know !
Distant or close.

FB439F05-3E21-436B-A629-D94D16624341.png Att MajorLang you need to try and find the FULL version of this channel 4 documentary made by Billy Dosanjh

You read my mind! ;)

It is difficult to find the new edits as you have to read the whole blog.
Hi @MummyRatcliffe
I agree that it is difficult but far less onerous than having to trawl through all MSM and Social media which I have done and had to correct for inaccuracy.
The Blog platform does not allow this facility. Often I make changes that are for spelling and grammar or even to make it easier to read.

If you are looking for information around a particular date it is set out in timeline order.

I know that you have taken time out to read up on everything and that is commendable but there are some people who not only want research handed to them on a plate having it all done for them.

I would like to see more people providing new content and this is both an opportunity and my challenge for any newbies.

Last edited:
Hi @MummyRatcliffe
I agree that it is difficult but far less onerous than having to trawl through all MSM and Social media which I have done and had to correct for inaccuracy.
The Blog platform does not allow this facility. Often I make changes that are for spelling and grammar or even to make it easier to read.

If you are looking for information around a particular date it is set out in timeline order.

I know that you have taken time out to read up on everything and that is commendable but there are some people who not only want research handed to them on a plate having it all done for them.

I would like to see more people providing new content and this is both an opportunity and my challenge for any newbies.

I understand and thanks for the info 're timelines, that'll make it easier to find new info added etc.

I agree, I think the thread has became a little quieter than before as it seems like we've hashed out a lot of theories, and there's little more to add.

I'm off to do some more reading and see if I can bring anything to discuss that we haven't already :)

Same interviews with jk and sc as in the 5 minute snippet you posted earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member