UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never fancied the boat theory much until I found out sniffer dogs traced Claudia's scent down to the river, but for whatever reason police didn't seem to take it any further

Never fancied the boat theory much until I found out sniffer dogs traced Claudia's scent down to the river, but for whatever reason police didn't seem to take it any further
See this @Andyboy I have redacted the name of search handler

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-01-09 at 17.48.59.png
    Screenshot 2020-01-09 at 17.48.59.png
    213.2 KB · Views: 80
  • Screenshot 2020-01-09 at 17.49.08.png
    Screenshot 2020-01-09 at 17.49.08.png
    176.4 KB · Views: 72
See this @Andyboy I have redacted the name of search handler
Does anyone know the spot where the search handlers dogs traced Claudias scent entering the waters edge of the River.. Did DO.s route take him past this spot.
(In 2008 one of DO's neighbours owned a boat)

Last edited:
Do any of the potential suspects own a boat
The river by the University is the ouse, which is tidal, so anything going in there I presume is swept out to sea
which is probably why the dog handler was so upset that the commanding officer dismissed the search dogs find the search downstream wasnt followed through

DO route in my Blog
yes thanks Ive looked
no one seems to have knowledge of the spot on the rivers edge where the search dogs led the handlers. I want to see how close this spot is to the route he took.
It would also be helpful to know what car he drives and any other cars he has had access too.
Although I dont feel the boat thing comes into play here it appears one of this neighbours owned a boat in 2008. Similarly neighbours owned dark red vehicles.
Im just trying to cross off all my questions surrounding him and see what Im left with

Lots of properties searched in this article which I wasn't aware of. They are obviously linked in some way.....
11th July 2009
Police search York houses in hunt for missing chef Claudia Lawrence
Hi, just a follower who's trying to keep up! Ref @Yozzer post #330 on Tuesday. According to the local paper's article, one of the properties searched in July 2009 was Plum Tree Court. Using Google, is it along Eastern Terrace from Heworth Green and then a right turn into a tiny side street. If so the 8/2008 Google Map shows a small boat with outboard motor outside a property sporting a small nameplate "Plum Tree Court".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member