UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No offence taken @Jude Merlin and please advise who the "us" are.
The police have far more evidence than they have or can share.

They know who and where and when but when faced with "No comments"-which has to be the biggest admission of guilt ever, they can only hope that someone breaks the silence.

I have researched this case for some time and find that theories are all over the place and pulling people sometimes on course and other times off course.

Anyone can have a theory but I just hope that we all try and stay focused.

I went through a period recently where I was quite forceful in rebuking any suggestion that Halliwell could have taken her-I was personally attacked online for trying to dismiss that theory.

It could have been any abductor.

But only when I was able to reveal that He was in a mental institution receiving help for suicidal tendencies When Claudia went missing did people start to also dismiss him.

I'm happy for anyone to have a theory and happy for people to waste their own time promoting them.
I just try to offer help and support having already researched some of these avenues.

What we should also consider is that the perpetrators would love nothing more than us to run down the wrong rabbit holes because if we are allowed to keep the pressure on them, they will crack at some point.

It is obvious that Claudias house was staged by who took her so as to look as though she left for work. They did this because they wanted people to think she could have been abducted on that morning but by then she was long gone.
You say “They know who and where and when...”
Does this mean the police actually told you this directly?

As I said previously you need particular skills when trying to gain her trust.
If you had those particular skills you would know how not to make her feel that you were prying or twisting her words. Its a long slow process where every word and how its phrased must be carefully considered upon offering ..unfortunately once youve messed it up you wont get a second opportunity.
End result she locks you out of converstation
I would be very surprised if she had advised the police of your communication if indeed they werent monitoring her fac*b/"k anyway this is after all still an investigation albeit in a reactive stage.
Well-She did come into a group that I was in and offered to answer questions @keep-it-real and so I did.
I'm not going to beat about the bush or tread on egg shells with this case. I ask questions and if I don't get answers I search by other means. Why would she report this to police? You come on social media and your game for all.

If you had those particular skills you would know how not to make her feel that you were prying or twisting her words. Its a long slow process where every word and how its phrased must be carefully considered upon offering ..unfortunately once youve messed it up you wont get a second opportunity.
I would be very surprised if she had advised the police of your communication if indeed they werent monitoring her fac*b/"k anyway this is after all still an investigation albeit in a reactive stage.
Well-She did come into a group that I was in and offered to answer questions @keep-it-real and so I asked along with other members.
I'm not going to beat about the bush or tread on egg shells with this case. I ask questions and if I don't get answers I search by other means. Why would she report this to police? You come on social media and your game for all.

Have you phsycho analysed SC and do you have this expertise?

I communicated with her on Facebook groups. I was always respectful and quoted verbatim what she said in my blog. I even took screenshots of the conversations to ensure I wasn't misquoting her. She felt I was prying and accused me of twisting her words but when I asked her to identify any misquotes she wouldn't. I found that she was very selective on what she chose to answer to anyone and given that we were asking questions to help find her friend I could only ever see that her remit appeared to be to protect her friends formostly.

Could you link your blog again @MajorLang please? I haven't read it in about a month and if you've added new info I'd love to read it! Thanks

They know who and where and when but when faced with "No comments"-which has to be the biggest admission of guilt ever, they can only hope that someone breaks the silence.

I have researched this case for some time and find that theories are all over the place and pulling people sometimes on course and other times off course.

I went through a period recently where I was quite forceful in rebuking any suggestion that Halliwell could have taken her-I was personally attacked online for trying to dismiss that theory.

But only when I was able to reveal that He was in a mental institution receiving help for suicidal tendencies When Claudia went missing did people start to also dismiss him.

I'm happy for anyone to have a theory and happy for people to waste their own time promoting them.
I just try to offer help and support having already researched some of these avenues.

What we should also consider is that the perpetrators would love nothing more than us to run down the wrong rabbit holes because if we are allowed to keep the pressure on them, they will crack at some point.

It is obvious that Claudias house was staged by who took her so as to look as though she left for work. They did this because they wanted people to think she could have been abducted on that morning but by then she was long gone.
You say “They know who and where and when...”
Does this mean the police actually told you this directly?
Read between the lines @Popejohn3 at what the police have said in their case
Read between the lines @Popejohn3 at what the police have said in their case
Thanks for the prompt answer .And the answer to my question was a ‘no ‘

My extended family members have experienced a similar case to this, a person being arrested then bailed people knowing no one talking (the fear) not enough evidence to take further. PL is right it eats away at you.Ive seen and felt that pain anger and injustice.Thats 18 years ago and a person still walks free.

Sc is probably going against police advice not to talk to ‘strangers’ and others in case she , inadvertently gives confidential information ( from the police point of view ) plus being careful not to offend / hurt cl family.And as she has said in the past since the police believe that Claudia came to harm by someone she knew which probably means sc knows him too !
Do you know it was a male @Popejohn3 -You say "He" If you were to profile this case it is more likely to be a "She"

If CL's home was staged, I would think of a woman (at least with the help of a woman), who knew Claudia and her daily routine rather well. I wouldn't think of a man, although a mistake occurred in choosing the wrong house slippers, placed near to the door. Doesn't mean, that a man was not involved.

Last edited by a moderator:
If CL's home was staged, I would think of a woman (at least with the help of a woman), who knew Claudia and her daily routine rather well. I wouldn't think of a man, although a mistake occurred in choosing the wrong house slippers, placed near to the door. Doesn't mean, that a man was not involved.
One thing that could point to a home abduction is this:

Her slippers were left by the front door, they were quite old fashioned and it was felt that Claudia would not wear these.
Was this because she was wearing her favourite slippers when she was abducted and they went with her?

If she went outside that night in them to check the back or front door they may have evidence on them and so would have been disposed of.

Were her regularly worn shoes / boots missing?

One thing that could point to a home abduction is this:

Her slippers were left by the front door, they were quite old fashioned and it was felt that Claudia would not wear these.
Was this because she was wearing her favourite slippers when she was abducted and they went with her?

If she went outside that night in them to check the back or front door they may have evidence on them and so would have been disposed of.

Were her regularly worn shoes / boots missing?
If Claudia would not wear the slippers found behind the door: were they new ? Her dna in them ? Someone else’s dna ?
Birthday present?

Other than a Utility bill any ideas what be the contents of the letter Claudia was posting could be?

I get the impression that CL was the life and soul in the NH .
Is this so ?

Im not asking for an exact address.. but does anyone know where DO lives and the exact route he did take that day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop