UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you check on WS it nearly always says that there are several ‘robots ‘ on here .
Can anyone explain this to me ?
Could it be newspapers gathering information ?
Is Cortina a robot ?
I thought @cortina had raised some very valid points. Claudia was certainly a strange type and some have tried to cover for her and in the end have made matters worse
You only have to look at her parents/The split must have been for very traumatic reasons if the loss of their daughter doesn't bring them back even in a press conference to try and appeal for her.
What did Claudia walk in on when she was a younger child or was it during her babysitting?
What is the real connection between Dales, Peter Lawrence or is the protective connection their membership of an illegal and evil cult-the masons?

You know it’s in Gone !
@Popejohn3 You also know my view of the Martin Dales propaganda sheet-"Gone".
I read this book easily because it avoids controversial matters and spends too much time on Peter Lawrence's attempt to get his money back on a mortgage by pushing for Claudia Law-Not very aptly names I'm afraid.

im not a robot...no doubt my partner wishes I were.
I thought you couldn't get to post if you were a robot.
in answer to questions...I think she's dead and I'm wouldn't want to go to the nags...too ghoulish for me

I've known 2. or 3 women who only went for married men....for a feeling of power or a fear of commitment and one whose husband was continually unfaithful and she felt the way to get her revenge was to distress other women

if general is thinking what im thinking about what she walked in on, then maybe she. was told....its only sex....no big deal

....and somehow in her Childs brain sex and emotion became completely separated and she couldn't understand why sex was anything to get upset about.

no. idea what im talking about, but it does make you wonder

I read this book easily because it avoids controversial matters and spends too much time on Peter Lawrence's attempt to get his money back on a mortgage by pushing for Claudia Law-Not very aptly names I'm afraid.
I've never been a fan of only quoting one source to support an argument either. How do you know the person who gave the writer that information was being factual or if the informant was covering up for themselves or others? At least try to discover other sources to establish a pattern of truth.

Last edited:
So my question to you is this" "As his history was abduction on a one on one basis, what do you think he was doing with a group of people by a 4x4 and with those calling at her door just after 9pm on 18th March. if it was Mark Ford with the others then it would not be a singular abduction / rape."
He had also friends and sometimes stayed overnight at one of his friends home (where he tried to rape). So, he had a (night) life like many prowlers and druggies, married or not. He could have been a friend or an acquaintance of a person from the "Heworth club" or from the holiday-men-group. He could have been her secret boyfriend (married and black= verrry secret). There are many possibilities indeed. Even if there was a crowd in the evening at Claudia's entrance, maybe the last man, who stayed or picked her up or came through the backyard, was the one responsible for the disappearing, after the crowd dissolved. (Do we know, when the cars and people weren't longer be seen?)

Since I heard of that, I have no desire to continue reading the book. It seems, I wouldn't miss something important. ;):(

3rd may 2014 Megi Rychlikova reported for the York Press reported on the trial of Mark Anthony Ford Thompson

Thompson had been arrested last October after kidnapping a student in York, forcing her into his van and raping her three times during a terrifying drive between York and Malton.

Rapist guilty of nine charges

So my question to you is this" "As his history was abduction on a one on one basis, what do you think he was doing with a group of people by a 4x4 and with those calling at her door just after 9pm on 18th March. if it was Mark Ford with the others then it would not be a singular abduction / rape."

In 2013, having become a painter and decorator, he was introduced to a 32-year-old woman by a mutual friend in a pub.
She rebuffed his advances.
When they went back to her house with a group, he tried to get into bed with her.
He was asked to leave, only to return when the woman was alone.
She used a knife to get him out of the house, only for him to come back again and she fled outside to hide.

York rapist jailed for life

just to get back to what general said about having heard she. was killed in the nags car park

so....any more details...was there supposed to be a meeting at cls-...they tried to persuade her to lure her policeman boyfriend....or there was some other issue..and she was marched out for a kind of summary execution.

very oddd

He had also friends and sometimes stayed overnight at one of his friends home (where he tried to rape). So, he had a (night) life like many prowlers and druggies, married or not. He could have been a friend or an acquaintance of a person from the "Heworth club" or from the holiday-men-group. He could have been her secret boyfriend (married and black= verrry secret). There are many possibilities indeed. Even if there was a crowd in the evening at Claudia's entrance, maybe the last man, who stayed or picked her up or came through the backyard, was the one responsible for the disappearing, after the crowd dissolved. (Do we know, when the cars and people weren't longer be seen?)
The car left the area at 21:39 according to police The owner of the vehicle was interviewed by police and was ruled out of their enquiries. However this was during Galloway reign and as we know he made some poor judgement calls.
If this one person remained to stay with Claudia, why were so many people seen in cctv the following morning at time of breaking car along with Alleyman and man with light jacket.

He doesn't fit.

just to get back to what general said about having heard she. was killed in the nags car park

so....any more details...was there supposed to be a meeting at cls-...they tried to persuade her to lure her policeman boyfriend....or there was some other issue..and she was marched out for a kind of summary execution.

very oddd
Thanks for the promotion to General @cortina
The car park theory was one of hundreds put out by the "eminent" criminologist but she changed her minds more times than the seasons in New Zealand.

Last edited:
In 2013, having become a painter and decorator, he was introduced to a 32-year-old woman by a mutual friend in a pub.
She rebuffed his advances.
When they went back to her house with a group, he tried to get into bed with her.
He was asked to leave, only to return when the woman was alone.
She used a knife to get him out of the house, only for him to come back again and she fled outside to hide.

York rapist jailed for life
So has he been arrested for the Claudia disappearance,?
Were the others in the group arrested or questioned and were they able to throw any light on Ford and had they been with him on previous occasions and did he go on to abduct or rape / attempt to rape many others when with them?

This has shades of Halliwell. He would have had to have provided an Alibi for where he was on the night / morning of Claudias disappearance as would the group who were with him in 2013.

im not a robot...no doubt my partner wishes I were.
I thought you couldn't get to post if you were a robot.
in answer to questions...I think she's dead and I'm wouldn't want to go to the nags...too ghoulish for me

I've known 2. or 3 women who only went for married men....for a feeling of power or a fear of commitment and one whose husband was continually unfaithful and she felt the way to get her revenge was to distress other women

if general is thinking what im thinking about what she walked in on, then maybe she. was told....its only sex....no big deal

....and somehow in her Childs brain sex and emotion became completely separated and she couldn't understand why sex was anything to get upset about.

no. idea what im talking about, but it does make you wonder
Someone knows exactly what you’re talking about unless Rodney Ballard was a complete liar he got the info from a living person and the family or friends must know where it’s coming from !
But accidents do happen kids often walk in on their parents or older siblings but they are not kidnapped/ murderd years later because of it . True or false should not have any bearings in trying to find out who hurt Claudia .No one is perfect !

Okay you might believe Gone is no way the whole story but you do believe it is factual ?

I've never been a fan of only quoting one source to support an argument either. How do you know the person who gave the writer that information was being factual or if the informant was covering up for themselves or others? At least try to discover other sources to establish a pattern of truth.
I’m getting confused here are you talking to me pj3 or MajorLang ? If it’s me ( pj3 ) why not answer or quote me direct ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Psycho