UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, York University, 18 March 2009 - Chef - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon that the police should ask for an anonymous tip off to find the body with the guarantee of no further prosecution when it is located
The reintroduction of a monetary reward would grease the palms of some 'in the know'.

This could be the silent friend talking .I mean the above.
Plus a person could be killed in self defence but impossible to proof if it’s just the two of you
Self defence or accident are nearly always used as the line of defence. How many murderers actually says "It's a fair cop gov. I killed person x in cold blood?"

Money is not enough if the ‘person in the know ‘ is his wife or her husband .
Unless/until they divorce/separate.

Also, if 4 men were arrested for her murder, the chances of at least one cracking could be enhanced by a £10,000 reward (but not the more affluent ones admittedly).

I am in contact with at least one person in the closed Claudia website and this person has assured me that the famous 4 had nothing to do with cl disappearance

I am in contact with at least one person in the closed Claudia website and this person has assured me that the famous 4 had nothing to do with cl disappearance
@Popejohn3 Which website are you referring to?

Are some of the members of that website some of the Persons of Interest or related to them in some way?
I am sure that there is representation on Webseluths also.

The police have made it very clear by reading between the lines that this is what they are wanting to say:

" We know who they are, everything points to them but if we take them to court, unfortunately a smart barrister will beat us due to a lack of the the very evidence that we need or an admission from some"

When this case does come to court there will not only be some very big murder sentences handed out, there will also be charges of perverting the course of justice and probably a reduction in the population of Heworth with a reasonable increase in prison occupation.

I am not a fan of how the police handled the case in the early days and not necessarily a supporter but I do know that the current team who have investigated are smart and know what they are doing and I have sympathy with them.

This is not the first time the suggestion that the Fab 4 are innocent and won't be the last but I would safely say that whilst they may not be explicit in murder, they do know more than they are letting on.

Last edited:
I want to know who gave the press a stern warning to stay away.
@Pinkizzy One of investigative journalist who was speaking on behalf of himself and many others said that they had been "warned off" when talking to locals-Nags Head was referred to.
He also said that never before when investigating a missing person incident had he experienced such warnings or there intensity?

Also if you look at @moonsafari blog on Medium, she refers to her return to the Nags after Claudia went missing, the Pub she was a Barmaid at until November 2008.
When she spoke to the locals that still drank there who she knew, the same stock answer came out
"We know nothing"

Almost as though they had been briefed to say this?

The Mafia don't exist in York but there must be a gangland element as there is in most large cities.

The speed at which NYP jumped initially when Claudia went missing was such that she was likely to have been assisting Police, unbeknown to herself, with observing some of these guys who were on a "watchlist" and likely still on it today.

What we don't know is this:

"When Claudia went missing, did someone else go missing with her at the same time. Were they the intended victim and did poor Claudia get in the way or know too much?"

Last edited:
About PR's relative T. Is he a taxi driver, a journalist or both? Looks like the same person and his job with York Press involves property sales.

About PR's relative T. Is he a taxi driver, a journalist or both? Looks like the same person and his job with York Press involves property sales.
He's defo a taxi driver but I didn't know about the other stuff

@Yozzer I saw a note on Zoopla / Rightmove a few years ago that 15 Heworth Place was for sale and the estate agent stated that it was being sold by "A member of our staff" ??

Last edited:
@Popejohn3 Which website are you referring to?

Are some of the members of that website some of the Persons of Interest or related to them in some way?
I am sure that there is representation on Webseluths also.

The police have made it very clear by reading between the lines that this is what they are wanting to say:

" We know who they are, everything points to them but if we take them to court, unfortunately a smart barrister will beat us due to a lack of the the very evidence that we need or an admission from some"

When this case does come to court there will not only be some very big murder sentences handed out, there will also be charges of perverting the course of justice and probably a reduction in the population of Heworth with a reasonable increase in prison occupation.

I am not a fan of how the police handled the case in the early days and not necessarily a supporter but I do know that the current team who have investigated are smart and know what they are doing and I have sympathy with them.

This is not the first time the suggestion that the Fab 4 are innocent and won't be the last but I would safely say that whilst they may not be explicit in murder, they do know more than they are letting on.
If the
@Pinkizzy One of investigative journalist who was speaking on behalf of himself and many others said that they had been "warned off" when talking to locals-Nags Head was referred to.
He also said that never before when investigating a missing person incident had he experienced such warnings or there intensity?

Also if you look at @moonsafari blog on Medium, she refers to her return to the Nags after Claudia went missing, the Pub she was a Barmaid at until November 2008.
When she spoke to the locals that still drank there who she knew, the same stock answer came out
"We know nothing"

Almost as though they had been briefed to say this?

The Mafia don't exist in York but there must be a gangland element as there is in most large cities.

The speed at which NYP jumped initially when Claudia went missing was such that she was likely to have been assisting Police, unbeknown to herself, with observing some of these guys who were on a "watchlist" and likely still on it today.

What we don't know is this:

"When Claudia went missing, did someone else go missing with her at the same time. Were they the intended victim and did poor Claudia get in the way or know too much?"
if the present team are clever they would have asked to come and see me again !
The Police acted fast probably because Lucy Pope was a friend of cl. Also her father Peter was a police prosecutor.I would have thought that they ( the police ) would look after him like he was a judge or something.
“We know nothing” it’s because they know nothing re disappearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members