Recovered/Located UK - Constance Marten & Mark Gordon & Newborn, left a broken down car on motorway, Bolton Greater Manchester, 5 Jan 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The media is less than clear on that point.My impression is that they bought a

car in Greater Manchester, which broke down on the M61 in Bolton. My question would also be: How soon after the car fire did Constance give birth and where??? The car broke down around 6.30 pm, so already dark in northern England...Any ideas???

I got the impression that Constance had already given birth by the time the car had broken down.

I did wonder that but I thought maybe if it was that, the messages would be more to him - as in, please look after your partner and help her get help. The fact the messages seem to be aimed at her implies, to me, more of a DV or coercive control situation.

I agree completely - if she was from a different background, I think the coverage would be very different.

let's face it, her family have enough money to sue the likes of the Daily Mail or the Scum should they publish anything they don't like (regardless of their relationship with her). If the person in question was from a lower class, I suspect the DM would have already done the whole "Mum on run after 4th child to be taken away" type headlines.
They legally aren't allowed to do that with things like this. There are heavy restrictions on media

With all the sightings that are happening, they can't be avoiding contact. Do you think that they just don't know that everyone is looking for them? MOO MOO MOO

With all the sightings that are happening, they can't be avoiding contact. Do you think that they just don't know that everyone is looking for them? MOO MOO MOO

Everything about this case suggests to me that they know people are looking for them, and that they are doing everything they can to avoid contact.

the placenta doesn't always fall away on its own. it can stay in and cause septic shock and even death. there are plenty of other potential complications (severe tearing, bleeding internally, you name it). many women who have given birth without medical intervention have also died due to these complications, unsanitary conditions, lack of medical knowledge if something does arise. it's why most women these days do indeed choose to give birth at a hospital or birthing center instead of on their own.
Of course. I work in medicine and all kinds of terrible complications can arise from childbirth. My point was only that she can decide for herself if she wishes to assume these risks. There must be something else going on to have law enforcement involved. Jmo

<MOD NOTE>

Websleuths is fact based. RUMORS don't belong here. If you find something on social media but can not confirm it with MSM or LE sources, don't post it.

Information stated as fact must be supported by a link to a mainstream media or law enforcement source (or other WS approved source) to substantiate the fact, otherwise the post will be removed, along with all responses to it.

You may sleuth the rumors all you want, behind the scenes in PM conversations that can include up to 20 people. Just don't bring them to the main thread unless & until there is absolute confirmation via MSM or LE sources that you're talking about the same person.

Of course. I work in medicine and all kinds of terrible complications can arise from childbirth. My point was only that she can decide for herself if she wishes to assume these risks. There must be something else going on to have law enforcement involved. Jmo
Yes, I agree. The latest comments from the London Metropolitan Police are now those of a Detective Super Intendent. That´s quite interesting in itself...This case is now directly involving high-ranking police officers...

Oh wow, I just checked her Facebook and we have a mutual friend. I've been thinking since this first broke those initial headshots looked like mugshots.

I've also assumed all along there must be way more to this than meets the eye.<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
yes so did I. However I am puzzled as to how police knew she had given birth and also that the baby was a boy? Also how did they know that they were in that car that broke down?
I think everything you have mentioned massively points to Social Services already being aware of the birth. Then informing LE. <modsnip - older children off limits>

yes so did I. However I am puzzled as to how police knew she had given birth and also that the baby was a boy? Also how did they know that they were in that car that broke down?
Sorry where is it stated that the baby is a boy? I haven’t seen that. I saw one “message to mum” that referred to “he or she” but I haven’t seen that it was a boy.

I am not clear how they know she gave birth other than they possibly have more cctv not yet released where the baby is more obvious. Or there was a phone call made?

Early reports said they called for an ambulance but none was forthcoming and they were told to make their own way to hospital? Has this now been debunked? If they lived in London I don’t understand how Bolton was ‘on the way to hospital’ unless they were staying with friends.

This whole case is very intriguing indeed, I am following it closely and I hope all of them are safe and well.

Sorry where is it stated that the baby is a boy? I haven’t seen that. I saw one “message to mum” that referred to “he or she” but I haven’t seen that it was a boy.

I am not clear how they know she gave birth other than they possibly have more cctv not yet released where the baby is more obvious. Or there was a phone call made?

Early reports said they called for an ambulance but none was forthcoming and they were told to make their own way to hospital? Has this now been debunked? If they lived in London I don’t understand how Bolton was ‘on the way to hospital’ unless they were staying with friends.

This whole case is very intriguing indeed, I am following it closely and I hope all of them are safe and well.
It was on one of the links on here further back can't remember which one sorry.

It might be she went into labour unexpectedly.

<modsnip - not victim friendly>

"Constance Marten, 35, and her partner Mark Gordon, 48, disappeared after the car they were travelling in broke down on the M61 near Bolton on Thursday, January 5, before leaving on foot with their baby boy."

BREAKING: New sighting of couple and newborn baby missing for over a week (published early this morning)

May not be correct, of course!

As someone who has birthed 4 babies in the last handful of years - and is preparing to deliver #5 later this year - I legitimately have a physical reaction when I imagine CM on the run, immediately postpartum. I mean, I know they haven't been walking nonstop for the last 8 days, but I do hope her body is getting the rest it needs. Theoretically, they would need to be stopping...somewhere? for her to use the restroom (she's bleeding!!!) and for baby to eat. It's cold outside, so I would imagine they've been seeking warm indoor spots to spend some time, but...where?

As someone who has birthed 4 babies in the last handful of years - and is preparing to deliver #5 later this year - I legitimately have a physical reaction when I imagine CM on the run, immediately postpartum. I mean, I know they haven't been walking nonstop for the last 8 days, but I do hope her body is getting the rest it needs. Theoretically, they would need to be stopping...somewhere? for her to use the restroom (she's bleeding!!!) and for baby to eat. It's cold outside, so I would imagine they've been seeking warm indoor spots to spend some time, but...where?
Indeed. The baby needs nappies too and clean clothes. Maybe someone is harbouring them and going to buy these things. I assume they no longer have their own transport since it broke down.

If they are being harboured then phone calls would need to be made, could these be traced if the police are so desperate to find them that all hotels in Colchester were searched (seems like a huge operation for ‘just’ a runaway couple)

I find it hard to believe that they can‘t be traced literally footstep by footstep across London, there is CCTV everywhere. I often fantasise about running away from life but every scenario I choose I end up captured on cctv (or my car does!).

All MOO JMO of course.

Although London is covered with CCTV, I think they wouldn't find it difficult to go into shops and get things without being physically recognised. There are so many little corner shops all over where they could buy things from.
Indeed. The baby needs nappies too and clean clothes. Maybe someone is harbouring them and going to buy these things. I assume they no longer have their own transport since it broke down.

If they are being harboured then phone calls would need to be made, could these be traced if the police are so desperate to find them that all hotels in Colchester were searched (seems like a huge operation for ‘just’ a runaway couple)

I find it hard to believe that they can‘t be traced literally footstep by footstep across London, there is CCTV everywhere. I often fantasise about running away from life but every scenario I choose I end up captured on cctv (or my car does!).

All MOO JMO of course.

Early reports said they called for an ambulance but none was forthcoming and they were told to make their own way to hospital?
As far as I know, there were no police or media reports that said this. I said in an earlier post in this thread that I *wondered* if that's what happened. I thought I'd made clear that this was my speculation only, but apologies if not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jess81jess