UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that family are now saying the phone may have reached the tip and been destroyed by now..I hadn't read anything about the tip being searched but someone up top has mentioned family have said on fb that police have stopped searching the tip. Now we are being told by family phone may not have been on bin wagon at all.

Seriously I think family need to stop commenting on fb. As much as they mean well I'm sure, they are just confusing things, contradicting what police and they themselves have said and quite frankly making things a whole lot more difficult for people to help out

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

im not really getting where your coming from with this comment! The family have never said anything was set in stone! Everything has been a "what if" ( the phone was on the bin lorry or made it to the tip ) they've hoped from the pings that something might of been there as it fitted the evidence at the time. I think the family have done an amazing job at keep everyone up to date with everything they know so far and I've not seen anything that confuses the situation being posted by them at all!
The whole situation is confusing and dosnt make sense at the moment but I certainly don't feel anything the family has said has been misleading or wrong.
I hope they keep posting as it's helping people come forward and keeping the case alive until they get the answers they need! If it wasn't for them we wouldn't be hearing much!

I think we know for certain now that Corrie was never in nor did he travel in the bin lorry.

The problem with this case for the general public is Corries Mum is police and his uncle is or was involved in counter terrorism therefore they are trained for this. Therefore we as the public will always be giving half truths or fabrications, but I trust they must have reasons for doing so. It just leaves sleuthing a very difficult task! Everything they will be putting out there will be tactics, I think they have a rough idea of what's went on. The police anyway, not so sure of the family.

Interesting that family are now saying the phone may have reached the tip and been destroyed by now..I hadn't read anything about the tip being searched but someone up top has mentioned family have said on fb that police have stopped searching the tip. Now we are being told by family phone may not have been on bin wagon at all.

Seriously I think family need to stop commenting on fb. As much as they mean well I'm sure, they are just confusing things, contradicting what police and they themselves have said and quite frankly making things a whole lot more difficult for people to help out

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

That's an interesting point, it's not in the family's interest to have false information out there maybe they are contradicting the police because the police are getting things wrong. I

On balance I think it's helpful that they continue to interact with people who want to help. It's frustrating that there's not much anyone can do until or unless the police ask for help with public searches

I think we know for certain now that Corrie was never in nor did he travel in the bin lorry.

The problem with this case for the general public is Corries Mum is police and his uncle is or was involved in counter terrorism therefore they are trained for this. Therefore we as the public will always be giving half truths or fabrications, but I trust they must have reasons for doing so. It just leaves sleuthing a very difficult task! Everything they will be putting out there will be tactics, I think they have a rough idea of what's went on. The police anyway, not so sure of the family.

I'd like to think the police have some idea about what happened but if they do they are playing it very close to their chests. Do you think they are applying pressure behind the scenes on someone or hoping that someone with information will eventually break down and tell what they know?

"As most will now know, I have a counter terrorism background. My observation is that the attempted abduction only 20 miles away in Marham 2 weeks prior to Corrie’s disappearance was ASSUMED to be a terrorist group. No evidence has been shared to validate that assumption."
It happened in July???
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-36906031

I'd like to think the police have some idea about what happened but if they do they are playing it very close to their chests. Do you think they are applying pressure behind the scenes on someone or hoping that someone with information will eventually break down and tell what they know?

I sure hope so because the more information being held back (if this is the case) and / or mis-leading will not lead them to Corrie. I was hoping the uncle would clear up the misunderstanding of the 'he had done so (walked back to base) and the 'he NEVER did do this ever' it's crucial to clear this up IMO.

I lowered myself to comment on a FB post (don't usually go there as some (not all) of the ppl writing are pretty distasteful) on the find Corrie page about the misunderstanding / deliberate mis-information and put the press conference vid up of Nicola saying this and the comments were turned off for the post by Nicola so no-one could comment under it.

I honesty feel heart sorry for Nicola as her job will interfere with the finding of Corrie. Things the police will be doing or not doing will undoubtedly frustrate her as a mother and for that i feel so sorry for her.

Point One....

Erm.... why did the bin lorry take the "waste paper", which is placed in a specific bin...to the tip ?

Am I being thick ?
I thought that "waste paper" was treated in some other way, than just "tipped into the local landfill" ?
I thought it was "recycled" ???

Point two....

"To walk out of the area he was last seen on cctv without being picked up by a single other camera or person walking or driving by would be very difficult. I’ve walked the routes, timed the camera rotations and assessed their arcs, I’m not sure I could exit that area without being seen if I was trying - and I’m a trained expert".

This means "the area in general" right ?
Not "the loading bay area" camera .....because I'm no trained expert, but I can figure out "a pee takes less time than the camera sweep that takes three and a half minutes from start to finish, covering five locations".

Given that, is Corries's uncle saying "there is OTHER CCTV on Corries's likely route out of Short Brackland" ?
And that "THOSE OTHER cameras are also on "auto rotation". ?

With reference to a poster above, if "alot of the CCTV in Bury" is on "auto rotation", then why did "camera one" follow Corrie past The Grapes and to the doorway ?

And can I add.... why didn't that operator "call a patrolling police unit" to "pass by and have a wee word" ?
The guy "doesn't move" for two hours....and not one police unit "ambles by to take a look" ??

We're going down the"rabbit hole"....and we're in an unreal word !!!!

"As most will now know, I have a counter terrorism background. My observation is that the attempted abduction only 20 miles away in Marham 2 weeks prior to Corrie’s disappearance was ASSUMED to be a terrorist group. No evidence has been shared to validate that assumption."
It happened in July???
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-36906031

Maybe just a typo, I think he meant 2 months

Assuming the sugar beet factory has no CCTV or does but Corrie wasn't caught on It i wonder how the police can tell if this sighting is credible or not. Tough job.

A bin lorry that collects "recyclables"....but doesn't take them to a recycling centre.
An airman that frequently walks from town to camp.... but that has never ever done it.
A phone that goes completely off at 4.30am ...and at 8.00am

X Files, eat your heart out !

Assuming the sugar beet factory has no CCTV or does but Corrie wasn't caught on It i wonder how the police can tell if this sighting is credible or not. Tough job.

....it probably makes wine !

I will try to find some links but in the US there have been quite a few cases of commercial trash services collecting land fill trash AND the recycling material in the SAME truck. This might be harder to pull off in the UK which has more stringent regulations, but in the US in the last few years several companies have fielded such allegations as "once-offs" because of manpower/vehicle shortages. And this is only when they have been caught out by business owners video-taping single pick-ups after paying for two services (trash & recycling). I think the practice might be quite common, especially when the amounts of recycling material is thought to be negligible compared to the cost of running two collections.

ETA: Link for example case http://www.delawareonline.com/story...management-43k-recycling-violations/83616092/

I feel like it's probably OK to post this as it's from SULSAR's fb page:

The team had a good day searching today. The task was ditches and hedgerows between #BuryStEdmunds and #Honnington. 4 search teams covered an amazing amount of ground in some very tricky terrain. Unfortunately to no avail .

Our thanks again to Norfolk Lowland Search and Rescue and Norfolk & Suffolk 4x4 Response for their assistance. Good to see and work along side the Royal Air Force Mountain Rescue Service again.

The team will be out again tomorrow covering more areas. We have just passed 5000 man hours spent searching for #CorrieMckeague, that's about 555 working days (9 hours), free of charge to Suffolk Constabulary Official Page.

I need to say thank you to the team for their continued amazing dedication, to their families and their employers for allowing them to give so much of their time, and to the public for your support.
Thank you all

Andy King
Chair of Suffolk Lowland Search & Rescue

https://www.facebook.com/sulsar/?fref=nf

What was his original plan for getting home ?

Clearly "getting booted out of Flex" wasn't the original plan !

Apparently now he didn't tell a friend the was going to walk home...his mum is now saying a homeless man said Corrie told him this whilst chatting to him and giving him change!! I'm lost as to what's true and what's not!

Right. Let's start again.... things we know to be absolutely true:

Corrie went out in BSE on a Friday night.
He got drunk, ate food and had a nap.
He was still alive at 3:24am.
No-one has seen him since.

I can't decide whether his phone's disappearance is linked to Corrie's disappearance. Could just be an unfortunate coincidence. Perhaps we should start a thread for it.

Nearly 900 posts later what else do we know as FACT?

I can't decide whether his phone's disappearance is linked to Corrie's disappearance. Could just be an unfortunate coincidence. Perhaps we should start a thread for it.

I don't know what to think with today's new pieces of information from the family. Is it they are just getting frustrated with the lack of developments?

I can't really see that with members of the family being law enforcement but something clearly isn't right with all this.

Nothing!!!!

Factoid !

It appears he spent just over an hour in a club.....and was booted out.
Taking drugs. Fighting. Too drunk to stand. Rowdy behaviour. Entering the wrong toilet. Threatening a doorman ???
Everyone a "very good" reason for getting booted out of a bar/club.

* Scrub fighting. He alone was "ejected" and no one else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123