UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Because only Islamic State have been specifically calling for their supporters to abduct and murder soldiers in the UK.

Be that as it may, only one soldier has been murdered by "Islamic" terrorists. Over a thousand members of HM Forces were murdered by terrorists sympathetic to Irish Nationalism.

Be that as it may, only one soldier has been murdered by "Islamic" terrorists. Over a thousand members of HM Forces were murdered by terrorists sympathetic to Irish Nationalism.

Recently?

Islamic terrorism is a very current threat to the world at the moment which is why it is being explored on this thread. I don't believe that's what happened to Corrie as i'm sure we would have heard from them by now. Unless something went wrong, ended with him being deceased and that happening didn't serve the purpose they had- it wouldn't make a big enough statement. But I don't really believe this.

Sadly I don't think he is still alive. He may have stopped for a nap on the way home, died from alcohol poisoning/exposure/choking on his own vomit, or maybe he just decided that the RAF was no longer for him and is safe and warm somewhere hiding out. I hope so.

"The police search for a missing RAF serviceman has been expanded to include rivers and lakes as fears for his safety continue to grow.

Corrie McKeague, 23, disappeared on September 24 after a night out with colleagues in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, when he was last seen walking alone with takeaway food.

His failure to turn up at RAF Honington sparked concerns he may have been kidnapped as part of a jihadi plot, after his mother revealed detectives had not ruled out abduction."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ty-disappeared-11-days-ago.html#ixzz4MBAcFPGQ

This below sways me more towards the idea that Corrie may have got a lift from someone not far from the last cctv sighting which will explain the lack of cctv so far and could also explain why his mobile phone was traced to Barton Hills,,, but I dont understand why that direction and not his base.
Has there been any estimated times given out yet for traces of the mobile,, like when it actually left the town center?

*Police have accessed multiple hours of CCTV footage from various businesses in Bury St Edmunds, but it’s understood no definite sighting of Corrie has been recorded since shortly before 3:30 am on the morning of Saturday September 24.

https://wpcluster.dctdigital.com/th...lice-searching-vast-area-hunt-missing-airman/

I think 2 MUST have been before 1 or the CCTV of him walking away from the doorway would be the last sighting

Why do the police think 4?

The whole thing is baffling, if they want to find Corrie they need to be giving out much more info, where did he go after the eating and walking CCTV cuts off, why do they think he was near Mildenhall, why as late as 8am. If they can place him there in the morning it becomes less likely that he met with an accident in the dark so why were they searching the ditches the other day.:

I think 4 (Mildenhall) may have something to do with the phone pinging from Barton Mills, which is on the outskirts of Mildenhall. Perhaps there was confusion (possibly cleared up subsequently) over whether Corrie himself was in/near Mildenhall or just his phone?

I'm still confused, if the CCTV we've seen is the last sighting how could police think he slept in a doorway, and to say that he slept "briefly" strongly suggests that they have some way of knowing both that we was there and for how long. Was someone watching him?

I

Maybe he had spoken to someone on the phone and told them he had slept in the doorway, then we see the cctv, then his phone moves, then ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it possible the people (bouncers?) in the cctv had seen him get up from a doorway? That's what would make sense to me.

So I've been thinking that maybe he couldn't manage the walk home and decided to kip in one of those huge bins, maybe inside a cardboard box and has been caught up with the bin being emptied which would tie up to the lorry being in that area.

So I've been thinking that maybe he couldn't manage the walk home and decided to kip in one of those huge bins, maybe inside a cardboard box and has been caught up with the bin being emptied which would tie up to the lorry being in that area.
Welcome Happygirl!

I thought about the possibility of him taking a nap in one of the bins too, but then the media reported that the weight of the load was only 15kg. Of course, that could mean that at one stage Corrie was in there and accidently left his phone or possibly dropped it while climbing out....

The media alluding to it being a jihadi abduction is totally irresponsible, they are only helpin spread fear by reporting the possibility. How likely do you think it is, truly? I think we have a drunk young man who has had a terrible misadventure.

The media alluding to it being a jihadi abduction is totally irresponsible, they are only helpin spread fear by reporting the possibility. How likely do you think it is, truly? I think we have a drunk young man who has had a terrible misadventure.

Absolutely. These cases pop up on WS almost monthly and always have the same outcome.

LATEST:

*Police searching for missing 23-year-old Corrie McKeague are making a direct appeal to trace three young people who were in Short Brackland in Bury St Edmunds on the morning of his disappearance to come forward.

READ MORE >> https://www.suffolk.police.uk/news/missing-persons/corrie-mckeague
3 young people who almost certainly will have social media, will have seen the appeals and they haven't already come forward?
They wouldn't recall seeing a good looking fair haired drunk in white jeans and a baby pink shirt at silly o'clock in the morning and they wouldn't have mentioned it to police already?

Now, why might that be?

Ok maybe this isn't a run of the mill drunken misadventure. It seems like the police are over-emphasising that they're just looking for these people as witnesses. Whenever they do this it usually means the opposite.

If Corrie was last seen at 3.20am then was believed to have slept in a doorway then went moving again this information must be based on his phone pings. Rather than having a nap he was attacked then was moved somewhere. The attackers took his phone and ditched it in a bin. Have they searched the centre of Bury St Edmunds at all?

Do you think they aren't monitored as well? The fact is, at this time, IS are the ones regularly trying to incite their fanboys to abduct and murder people on video that they can use to promote their sickness worldwide.

From Sanadamanda's link:
Police searching for missing 23-year-old Corrie McKeague are making a direct appeal to trace three young people who were in Short Brackland in Bury St Edmunds on the morning of his disappearance to come forward.

The three – all said to be aged between around 16 to 18, one a female described as being white, of quite slim build, possibly with blonde hair, wearing either a dark green or navy blue jumper-style top, and two males, one wearing a hooded top – were seen in this area of Bury St Edmunds, towards the back of Cornhill Walk shopping centre, around 4.20am on Saturday 24 September.
https://www.suffolk.police.uk/news/missing-persons/corrie-mckeague

Short Brackland and Cornhill Walk shopping centre are just 1-2 blocks east of where Corrie was seen on the CCTV footage outside The Grapes

Heard on the news early on in the investigation that Corrie had been speaking to his brother about four times that evening. Maybe he told his brother where he was and that he had had a kip in a doorway?

In the CCTV clip, at the very end of it, it looks as if one of the group of people hangs back a bit looking in Corrie's direction.

Do you think they aren't monitored as well? The fact is, at this time, IS are the ones regularly trying to incite their fanboys to abduct and murder people on video that they can use to promote their sickness worldwide.

I said that in reply to your reply to mrazda71. He/she was pointing out to you that there is more than one nationality of terrorist. I was backing that up with hard facts and figures. There is only one proven attack by "Jihadists" on a British soldier on British soil. I don't think hysterical scaremongering about ISIS is particularly relevant to this case.

I said that in reply to your reply to mrazda71. He/she was pointing out to you that there is more than one nationality of terrorist. I was backing that up with hard facts and figures. There is only one proven attack by "Jihadists" on a British soldier on British soil. I don't think hysterical scaremongering about ISIS is particularly relevant to this case.
Just to clear something up ... I'm a woman :)

In the CCTV clip, at the very end of it, it looks as if one of the group of people hangs back a bit looking in Corrie's direction.
The men in the cctv are bouncers and it's not them police are looking for.

I wonder do police already have a good idea who the teenagers are and are saying this now to spook them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarneson59