UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does everyone think of the chances of him being found at Thetford during the search this weekend?

I personally think if he's anywhere that's where he will be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What does everyone think of the chances of him being found at Thetford during the search this weekend?

I think that's where they'll find him too. It should have been properly searched weeks ago. They may not find him on Saturday but I think they will eventually. If he's not there then I really don't know...

Yeah that would help. I don't think anyone is going to hear much now until Corrie is found

We can still work out probabilities though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The timeline should answer some of these but some still remain open which is crazy really after so long. Has me puzzled as to why things are so difficult. Were his mates purposely avoiding him for some reason we do not understand ? I know they may all have been on the razzle but that's no reason imo.

I totally agree. That is why people need to take a few steps back and dig deeper...as per my previous posts

I don't think they'll find him, but I have a feeling they'll find something.

My presumption on the search will be a confined area bordering the B1102 (Lakenheath Road).

Also I wonder if anybody's husband or wife has also been missing for 12 weeks. Someone who has access to money etc.

My presumption on the search will be a confined area bordering the B1102 (Lakenheath Road).

Also I wonder if anybody's husband or wife has also been missing for 12 weeks. Someone who has access to money etc.

How big is the forest? Does anyone know?
I'm guessing they'll take it in sections?

Reason for B1102 comment is that it's possible that this area is covered by the BM mast due to the direction of the road.

How big is the forest? Does anyone know?
I'm guessing they'll take it in sections?

Absolutely huge, someone earlier said it was 5 times the amount of area currently having been searched

Absolutely huge, someone earlier said it was 5 times the amount of area currently having been searched

Jeeeezeee.... That's going to take a long time. I'm going to go check here just HOW big of an area it is

Logic would suggest it will be a radius inside the traditional walking routes. Too many days and too many dog walkers for a body to have been missed on a passable route.

They've on average searched a quarter of an acre a day since he went missing approximately 20 acres I think, I'm sure Thetford is 50000

They've on average searched a quarter of an acre a day since he went missing approximately 20 acres I think, I'm sure Thetford is 50000

A quarter of an acre? That's really not very much at all considering my house sits on an acre. This is going to be a long process folks.

Maybe that's mathematically correct as the average but obviously a dedicated search would cover a much greater area than that in a full days searching, you can't extrapolate from an average rate when they've only done a limited amount of searching over 12 weeks

Right at the start it was said for several days that the Grapes footage was the last time he was seen. There are many old links
Can u post link? Never seen this

please ignore, saw link in another post

I read this doc recently which contains guidance on searches.

"‘False assurance’. Police officers must be aware that some search methods, for example, general line searches particularly when involving the public, are of low value because experience indicates searchers lose concentration after 500 metres. "

BBM.

Can see why Nicola was reluctant to have public searches too early on.

I don't understand this attitude towards the family, it's not as though they are a public service and are contracted to provide internet detectives with everything they've ever been told by the police. Just because the public have donated doesn't mean the family are obliged to give a transcript of the entire private call between Darroch and Corrie or tell the world what brand of toilet roll Corrie bought.

I doubt they care if some armchair detectives feel snubbed and nor should they.
I was talking about the general public as a whole, if what little information you tell them is not correct then how are people going to be able to help, we are not even sure exactly what time he left flex as we have two different times to go by, some one might have seen something that night and got the wrong time so not come forward , they need to get the basic facts correct that is what I'm saying,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bunny1998#