UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think regardless of whether it's an obvious woman (breasts) the build and the stance the still was captured looks like a woman. Either the man is incredibly tall or he is average and the woman is small.

There would be a lot of people crap at their job if this was Corrie. Don't forget they have viewed footage not just stills. I imagine these are potentially witnesses and were not acting suspicious.

I agree and not only that but Corrie entered the horseshoe at 03:24 and this CCTV is taken just 2 minutes later. So not only did he manage to get out of the horseshoe unseen, but he was wearing someone else's trousers, found a friend and was walking back in the direction of the horseshoe.

I know Bury very well and this simply isn't possible IMO

Not adding any more, just have been thinking about this photo for days and felt I had to say something. Leaving now, but good luck everyone with your thoughts and suggestions. That poor Mum needs a result.

Not adding any more, just have been thinking about this photo for days and felt I had to say something. Leaving now, but good luck everyone with your thoughts and suggestions. That poor Mum needs a result.

Don't take it personally Miss Marples I don't think anyone was insulting you?

As far as I know the cctv of Corrie entering the horseshoe doesn't have a time on it, so the reported 03:24 could be 03:22, 03:20, would these extra minutes make it possible?

I agree and not only that but Corrie entered the horseshoe at 03:24 and this CCTV is taken just 2 minutes later. So not only did he manage to get out of the horseshoe unseen, but he was wearing someone else's trousers, found a friend and was walking back in the direction of the horseshoe.

I know Bury very well and this simply isn't possible IMO

Hello, Polo. How long do you think it would take to walk from the horseshoe to the spot where the camera still we are talking about is, and turn around back in the direction of the horseshoe?

Hello DanceCard. Do we know if they covered the whole of the intended search area today?

I'd say that's not entirely clear from reading the news link. It mentions 50 square miles, yesterday I heard the search area planned was 40 square miles, so who knows?

If Corrie has changed his trousers with a stranger from a gay dogging site in the horseshoe after sitting in a doorway for two hours then walked out in full view of cctv and still not be recognised or identified in 12 weeks I'll eat my dog 😂

After all the money, searches, resources, cctv viewings, forensics, dealing with his social media accounts, phone records, bank accounts, press conferences, speaking to the media etc etc and he's there two minutes later walking out with a new friend in front for their eyes?

It's more likely he was abducted by aliens in my opinion.

Plus I'm pretty sure I've seen the advert I question on the dogging forum, it's much like any forum, it could be posted without replies for hours or even days, it would be a huge coincidence to reply and get the person online and meet within a day even. It's by Grindr and tinder are so popular in modern times as they single out online and local people.

Nicola herself will have viewed these so I'm sure she would know if that was him.

Cotswoldemmie... just a quick post before I head out for the night... well done on the search today, I've been reading the news reports, everyone seemed to have been completely professional and done a great job.
I hope if you got a chance to have a word with Nicola (they do keep an eye on this forum) that she understands that we all would love nothing more than to see Corrie arrive home healthy and safe. I'll get catching up with you tomorrow. Go get yourself a glass (or a bottle [emoji6]) of wine & put the feet up, you've earned it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not a gay dogging forum. You can use it in exactly the same way as Grindr, only there's more straight, bi, bi-c and couples on it.

Two points from this ITV news report :

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-12-17/...s-to-keep-searching-as-she-leads-public-hunt/

Firstly, Nicola herself did take part in the physical search. As I said yesterday that's unusual but as a police officer (FLO I believe?) she'd have been fully aware of what she was potentially getting into. I have much admiration for her strength to do this.

Secondly, to AtaraMalka, the report quotes Nicola as saying they didn't completely search the whole area. However it does sound as if this was said before the search was finished for the day. I'm still rather confused by it.

'Nicola Urquhart told the BBC: "We're here hopefully to be able to find Corrie and if we don't find him today we will continue searching.

"It's a massive area that needs to be searched, there's no way even with the amount of people, 77 people here today, there's no way we're still going to be able to cover that whole area."

I am astounded at the strength of Nicola taking part in today's search... my heart is breaking for her.

Corrie may have gone AWOL, but you can see in her eyes that she doesn't believe that.

It's not a gay dogging forum. You can use it in exactly the same way as Grindr, only there's more straight, bi, bi-c and couples on it.

I don't know if I'd be more concerned about explaining my internet search history or explaining my theory on Corrie swapping clothes with a black guy by some bins at 3:30am!

I am astounded at the strength of Nicola taking part in today's search... my heart is breaking for her.

Corrie may have gone AWOL, but you can see in her eyes that she doesn't believe that.

She did say didn't she that about AWOL that the family, police and RAF do not believe he's gone AWOL as he just wouldn't do that. Bless Nicola, she just wants to bring him home whatever the circumstances might be - I get that, I don't think I would do anything different to be honest!

So many people are positive it's a hookup gone wrong and mentioning Grindr, there are other sites and apps, and he could have been meeting up for something other than sex, we don't know so it's all just possibilities.

I don't know if I'd be more concerned about explaining my internet search history or explaining my theory on Corrie swapping clothes with a black guy by some bins at 3:30am!

I'm not talking about trousers any more because my last post has disappeared.

So many people are positive it's a hookup gone wrong and mentioning Grindr, there are other sites and apps, and he could have been meeting up for something other than sex, we don't know so it's all just possibilities.

You're right, I'm wondering if I saw a different post on a different site, it appears trouser swapping is common!

In any case I still don't believe that's Corrie on the 3.26am cctv

Two points from this ITV news report :

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-12-17/...s-to-keep-searching-as-she-leads-public-hunt/

Firstly, Nicola herself did take part in the physical search. As I said yesterday that's unusual but as a police officer (FLO I believe?) she'd have been fully aware of what she was potentially getting into. I have much admiration for her strength to do this.

Secondly, to AtaraMalka, the report quotes Nicola as saying they didn't completely search the whole area. However it does sound as if this was said before the search was finished for the day. I'm still rather confused by it.

'Nicola Urquhart told the BBC: "We're here hopefully to be able to find Corrie and if we don't find him today we will continue searching.

"It's a massive area that needs to be searched, there's no way even with the amount of people, 77 people here today, there's no way we're still going to be able to cover that whole area."

Thanks for that update, DanceCard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member