UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could well be but I honestly don't think after all this time that the perp will have to or need to revisit a crime scene. If a perp was anxious about possible evidence left behind they would have had ample time to recover what they needed too before now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry probably didn't explain very well... Its unlikely to have been original 'crime scene' as search didn't find Corrie or any trace of him or evidence that he was there. But a potential perp hearing that that area had been ticked off the list and not needing a re-search may lead them into thinking the area is safe to dump any incriminating evidence... eg his phone. Fam could potentially be trying to set up a trap.

Sorry probably didn't explain very well... Its unlikely to have been original 'crime scene' as search didn't find Corrie or any trace of him or evidence that he was there. But a potential perp hearing that that area had been ticked off the list and not needing a re-search may lead them into thinking the area is safe to dump any incriminating evidence... eg his phone. Fam could potentially be trying to set up a trap.

Exactly, or they are lulled into thinking that if the area has been searched to the extent that it wouldn't need to be revisited and they didn't find anything, then they may move onto the area they've used and will put the same effort into searching that.

Imo this seems rather clumsy and late in the day to be setting traps. If the perp had indeed hurt Corrie that night based on the behaviour of others who have taken a life, Swindon and Bristol they both disposed very quickly. Time may be better spent asking in confidence , yes I will throw it out there, sex workers if the had clients who displayed aggressive behaviour that went to far and pushed the boundries. Another angle?

Ive had a look at this case and my theory is spectacular but as follows.

Corrie seems to have been on a night out that's clear , and I feel there is a big link on the assumption that he was definitely planning a rendezvous with someone later that morning possibly with someone offline/WhatsApp/kik etc

My theory stems from the 2 hour wait in a doorway. Why? I guess If you've had a few drinks and your expecting a liason of some sort
( if someone has told him they can be there is an hour or two) maybe this is why he's sat down in the doorway with his phone waiting for the nod.

From there i think the perpetrator/s are aware of the area as they have executed (what I believe as his abduction) quite efficiently.

I think the phone was just dumped in the bin (again I feel the perpetrators would of know it would be traced)

The motive for me is interesting.

Ive had a look at this case and my theory is spectacular but as follows.

Corrie seems to have been on a night out that's clear , and I feel there is a big link on the assumption that he was definitely planning a rendezvous with someone later that morning possibly with someone offline/WhatsApp/kik etc

My theory stems from the 2 hour wait in a doorway. Why? I guess If you've had a few drinks and your expecting a liason of some sort
( if someone has told him they can be there is an hour or two) maybe this is why he's sat down in the doorway with his phone waiting for the nod.

From there i think the perpetrator/s are aware of the area as they have executed (what I believe as his abduction) quite efficiently.

I think the phone was just dumped in the bin (again I feel the perpetrators would of know it would be traced)

The motive for me is interesting.
Do you think that he knew his 'perpetrators' or do you feel he was meeting a stranger or someone he thought wasn't who turned up? Do you have thoughts on motive when you say 'interesting'. Good points you raised IMO.

I agree with that as we have proof of the people present due to the CCTV timings. I also would like to have the entry and exit times of the bin lorry confirmed and to have it confirmed whether the driver had seen Corrie or anyone else for that matter in the horseshoe area? I have read where they have said he didn't see anyone but also that he had seen Corrie and 2 others. It was a while ago and I can't remember if I read it on here, can anyone confirm?

If Corrie was planning on walking home, I doubt he would have gone past the horseshoe as there are more direct ways and in any case he looked like he was meeting someone.

We saw the media interview the worker at Mama Mia's who spoke to Corrie that night, and last week read the news story from the bouncer at Flex. I wish they would interview the Lorry driver separately as well to have him explain once and for all what he saw in the horseshoe that night.

We saw the media interview the worker at Mama Mia's who spoke to Corrie that night, and last week read the news story from the bouncer at Flex. I wish they would interview the Lorry driver separately as well to have him explain once and for all what he saw in the horseshoe that night.

I'd say his statement must be important enough that police don't want specifics leaked

But if I was a perp with a car, and a phone to dispose of, I wouldn't have waited 3 months and I wouldn't be driving back to some wooded area to dispose of it. There are plenty of places you could dump items. You could even have broken up the phone and deposited bits around bins or something.

I've been trying to find my link in the previous thread saying this area had been checked prior to the search organised by Nicola. Sounds less like a trap than being in control and critical of the police.

Is anyone else veering more towards the AWOL theory now as no-one has come forward with any info for the reward money?

Yes and no, I'll get back to you when we have more to talk about. I think there are things that haven't been put out there about corries life, perhaps rightly so.

The OT was for my response, not your original comment. I wasn't pulling you up on anything :). I've seen Luke and Terry mentioned before as a possible connection, but didn't know Terry's back story until I googled him after reading your comment.

That's okay Mummy, I didn't think you were. I read it up on Google too as Wisbech is on my doorstep and I'd never heard of him til I joined this site.

Sorry but I dont buy the AWOL theory at all.

If Corrie was thinking of going Awol, why go out, get drunk and then go missing from a really strange place in town? Surely as soon as his shift ended he would have just gone, not gone to the trouble of 'faking' a night out? To me that makes no sense.

If he knew he wanted out of the forces, or something else in his personal life had made it impossible for him to stay then this whole theory doesnt feel right.

If he had planned to go AWOL surely there would have been signs of that back at base.. I dont believe a young lad would leave with nothing, but a pink shirt and white jeans and vanish.
I know I will get those who think he did and I am still open to be convinced but nothing about this case strikes me as a young guy who took off on their own volition.

I dont know what I think happened. (It changes daily) but AWOL is the last thing I think is happening here IMO.

If Corrie was thinking of going Awol, why go out, get drunk and then go missing from a really strange place in town? Surely as soon as his shift ended he would have just gone, not gone to the trouble of 'faking' a night out? To me that makes no sense.

If he knew he wanted out of the forces, or something else in his personal life had made it impossible for him to stay then this whole theory doesnt feel right.

If he had planned to go AWOL surely there would have been signs of that back at base.. I dont believe a young lad would leave with nothing, but a pink shirt and white jeans and vanish.
I know I will get those who think he did and I am still open to be convinced but nothing about this case strikes me as a young guy who took off on their own volition.

I dont know what I think happened. (It changes daily) but AWOL is the last thing I think is happening here IMO.

Totally agree

Nothing's impossible, and we don't know everything there is to know about Corrie's life, professional and private, but I tend to agree with you on this one, mazblondie. It seems counter-intuitive that carrying out something so major and complex - with no evidence of pre-planning in this case - could be feasible in the midst and aftermath of a night of drinking.

On the other hand, just to play devil's advocate, it's at 3 am that we worry most about things and can make a rash decision or over-react and do something silly.

Hello sleepyhead.

True, but if you want to get rid of a phone, why not just take a hammer to it?

But if I was a perp with a car, and a phone to dispose of, I wouldn't have waited 3 months and I wouldn't be driving back to some wooded area to dispose of it. There are plenty of places you could dump items. You could even have broken up the phone and deposited bits around bins or something.

I've been trying to find my link in the previous thread saying this area had been checked prior to the search organised by Nicola. Sounds less like a trap than being in control and critical of the police.

Exactly. If I was the perp, at this point if I happened to have the phone still on me (highly unlikely) I would just break it up and chuck it in my bin or the fire.

Pulling one of my old posts from previous threads. I still stand by this theory. Coming in at a close possible 2nd is something more simple... is it possible that Corrie came to danger alone? Trying to walk through an area of forest etc? Is this why no one has come forward with such a substantial reward? Because no one has any idea what happened him?

I definitely do not believe he has went AWOL for a second.

UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #10

Reposting quote from thread 9 as I have nothing more to add

UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #9

After all this time we are all still going through the what if's, I'm baffled as to how there can be so little evidence of anything in 2016, however, no matter what I read I still stand by my original theory.

Corrie is an outgoing, young, fun lad who seemed, judging by what we have seen, loved to have a good time. His behaviour that night doesn't strike me as odd until we get to the point where he ordered a LOT of food & decided to sit in a doorway to eat it instead of taking up the offer of a free lift home, im also still confused as to how he only appears to be holding a chip tray whilst walking past the grapes pub and there's no sign of a kebab and 2 burgers? Anyway, he stayed in town that night for a reason, that's for sure.

Sending a picture of himself at 3.08am and dandering down to a discreet area looking as though he is looking for someone... it HAS to be an arranged meet, there is no other real option there.

I'm still with Grindr (that's why after spending so long in the main area that he walked to the horseshoe area, let's face it, he was well known, if I was meeting someone I shouldn't be I would meet them somewhere where I wouldn't be seen meeting them), I truly believe something has went drastically wrong on the road outside of bury, looking at the maps I am suggesting tetford forest as the area, if I were the police, thats where I would be spending my time searching.

Regarding the bins, we had the same bins in work, we always kept them locked so other people couldn't fill them... they were most likely locked. The fella just spent ages sleeping in the doorway, a fresh crisp breeze round him after he woke, very doubtful he would climb into a bin for a snooze. Not too many roads in and out of bury and I think it's just coincidence that the phone was pinging in the general area off masts at the same sort of time.

In my opinion, this could have even been a sex game gone wrong... if he met with another man who maybe wasn't outted as gay either then the man that picked him up most likely not only has his freedom to lose but face too.

Sorry guys, don't buy that he was hit by a lorry, no traces of any evidence of any accident plus, he was drunk but he certainly wasn't blind or deaf.

I donated to the just giving page, I wouldn't be miffed if he turns up AWOL even though I donated money to help him, that money will be used for charity if he is found safe and sound

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...d=730&share_type=t&share_pid=13000299

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...share_fid=730&share_type=t&share_pid=13001587

One of them 4 vehicles took Corrie.

They know all the vehicles and investigations are ongoing.

So they know he the people are. Just lack of evidence to go any further. Must mean this person/s must have told police they dropped him off somewhere. Or he left in the morning alone.

One of them 4 vehicles took Corrie.

They know all the vehicles and investigations are ongoing.

So they know he the people are. Just lack of evidence to go any further. Must mean this person/s must have told police they dropped him off somewhere. Or he left in the morning alone.

Or they denied seeing him. If he wasn't seen on CCTV getting into their vehicle or in it as it travelled past cameras, a simple denial would leave the police with nowhere to go.
I'm not even sure that they can search the vehicle without probable cause if the owner withheld permission.
imo the police know which vehicle he likely left in and are hoping for evidence to come to light which corroborates this so they can demand a forensic search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli