DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Has the way that person is moving been discussed? He (assuming it is male) is not walking but appears by the position of the legs to be running. He also seems to be leaning forward slightly as people do when they run, yet he almost seems to have his hands in his pockets in the sense that they don't appear to be flexed as runners' arms are flexed at the elbows.

On the other hand the apparent white female in front seems to be walking fairly normally. I wonder if they were not in fact together but just juxtaposed in space and time.

Corrie has never been awol!
Such a statement that we already know,
would it not be easier to just say that they do not consider Corrie as being awol, Corrie is a missing person and not listed as awol!
Then what the heck is the reason for him not being on any missing persons website?
I'm beginning to think that they are coming around to the idea that there is a good chance that he is awol.

Has the way that person is moving been discussed? He (assuming it is male) is not walking but appears by the position of the legs to be running. He also seems to be leaning forward slightly as people do when they run, yet he almost seems to have his hands in his pockets in the sense that they don't appear to be flexed as runners' arms are flexed at the elbows.

On the other hand the apparent white female in front seems to be walking fairly normally. I wonder if they were not in fact together but just juxtaposed in space and time.

If you stood and put your legs in that position it would indeed suggest running.
The arms would be in that position if they were running whilst carrying something imo.

The poisiton of the legs definitely indicates fast movement, whereas the person in front appears to be moving at a slower pace. That's why I wouldn't personally say they look like a couple walking together. IMO

I thought the two could have been shift workers finishing up in fast food places, kitchens etc. For me they could have been walking as in finishing work. I didn't think of them as being out on the town. The fair haired person has *advertiser censored* to me. If this is a trick of the camera I wouldn't know! This person is carrying a carrier bag or pouch bag or something else in front. Could have hair scraped back. That's what I see.

It's a good thought that they were shift workers, and if that's the case, then being locals they are probably very well aware of Corrie being missing and will have identified themselves to police. Nicola did say that the fair-haired figure had been ruled out as being Corrie. She didn't give a reason why, but if someone else had come forward and said it was them, that would explain it.

Sorry if I'm repeating things that have been said on earlier threads.

I just think the image people are seeing as Corrie is just the wall in the background, the black man looks like he has a hat on or a headband IMO as when I zoom in & look through a magnifying glass the hair at the top is a lighter colour...unless it is all a hat...

The thing is the bit that my brain is seeing "Corrie" in is in front of the bin, so I think it must be a part of that person or something they're carrying?

I did get out a ruler and measure the "Corrie" bit and the measurements of hairline to nose and nose to chin both correlate with those of the taller person walking, which is odd because the "Corrie face" looks enormous without a ruler. But it would be a very strange position and the rest of his body would have to be obscured by the taller person...plus, as soon as that person takes one or two more steps it would be blindingly obvious to anyone viewing moving CCTV footage that Corrie was squatting down there.

I am rolling my eyes at myself for thinking it looks like Corrie's face, but it really does seem to be something between the person walking behind and the bin. The wall is quite well comparable in the two Cornhill market images and that part is definitely different imho. It's strange, though...the colour of those pixels, without examining them too closely, they do look very similar to the skintone of the person in front as opposed to the colour of the t-shirt of the person walking behind. There has to be another explanation, because it can't be Corrie.

Hello, I've been following this case with great interest, bury is a very local town to me so I see this poor lads face in every shop and car window in my area at the moment :(
I read this article today, and it mentions a single piece of evidence, forgive me if this has already been mentioned or asked, but do we know what this is?? I was under the impression there was no evidence, which is what makes this case so odd and disturbing.
Hope I've not made any errors here, forgive me if so, I've not mastered the lingo fully yet.
Here is the link for the article I refer to as I understand that is a requirement on the post?.

http://www.kingdomfm.co.uk/news/local-news/one-person-must-have-answer-to-corrie-mystery/
Welcome and a very good point. I have no idea what that one piece of information is but the article seems to get wrong where he fell asleep so that may be incorrect also.

It's a good thought that they were shift workers, and if that's the case, then being locals they are probably very well aware of Corrie being missing and will have identified themselves to police. Nicola did say that the fair-haired figure had been ruled out as being Corrie. She didn't give a reason why, but if someone else had come forward and said it was them, that would explain it.

Sorry if I'm repeating things that have been said on earlier threads.
Police have technology to measure a person's height, weight etc on cctv so they do know for certain none of the images are Corrie.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

BBM

I only recall that there was a place (I think it's on the website) that said the bin lorry driver saw 3 teens near the Cornhill shopping centre, one female and two males, and it gave rough descriptions of their clothing. I don't think either of the males matched Corrie's description.

I agree with that as we have proof of the people present due to the CCTV timings. I also would like to have the entry and exit times of the bin lorry confirmed and to have it confirmed whether the driver had seen Corrie or anyone else for that matter in the horseshoe area? I have read where they have said he didn't see anyone but also that he had seen Corrie and 2 others. It was a while ago and I can't remember if I read it on here, can anyone confirm?

If Corrie was planning on walking home, I doubt he would have gone past the horseshoe as there are more direct ways and in any case he looked like he was meeting someone.

If you stood and put your legs in that position it would indeed suggest running.
The arms would be in that position if they were running whilst carrying something imo.

It looks to me as though he's jogging along with his hands in the pockets at the front of a zip-up hoodie type jacket.

It looks to me as though he's jogging along with his hands in the pockets at the front of a zip-up hoodie type jacket.

Yes especially if he had a phone etc in the pockets and didn't want them to fall out.
He wouldn't surely have them in his pockets as they were cold as he looks to be wearing shorts imo.

Police have technology to measure a person's height, weight etc on cctv so they do know for certain none of the images are Corrie.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Have the Police actually confirmed this Ironside? I know Tony has said so, but haven't seen anything from the Police?

So we have 4 vehicles one the bin lorry and by the looks of things that is ruled out, so we're left with 3 other vehicles all identified and investigations continuing, with that I'm thinking that he left in one of the other vehicles, most probably on cloned plates af it's taken 12 weeks and still investigating probably can't find the vehicle, in that case i think that he most probably went willingly, i don't see hook up as they would have been traced by now, imo more likely some one he knows well, i can't see anything random about it what so ever, more planed,

I wonder why they have only shown stills and not the CCTV footage. I'm sure seeing the actual footage would answer a lot of points that have been raised.

Hello, I've been following this case with great interest, bury is a very local town to me so I see this poor lads face in every shop and car window in my area at the moment :(
I read this article today, and it mentions a single piece of evidence, forgive me if this has already been mentioned or asked, but do we know what this is?? I was under the impression there was no evidence, which is what makes this case so odd and disturbing.
Hope I've not made any errors here, forgive me if so, I've not mastered the lingo fully yet.
Here is the link for the article I refer to as I understand that is a requirement on the post?.

http://www.kingdomfm.co.uk/news/local-news/one-person-must-have-answer-to-corrie-mystery/

I think the piece of evidence is the phone pings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members