UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm new so I beg you please go easy on me![emoji15] <modsnip> I will just show 2 images and would be interested in what you think but I'm not sure how to get images up!!
5a28fdd3c1cbcd1271ec13e46ab418c6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if it could be the same person or not. The left really looks more like someone with darker face and afro hair?

I did go back to the Suffolk Constabulary site, though, and downloaded the two images of people coming from Cornhill market square towards McDonalds, and that person on the left, when compared to the other image which has the background in that position without a person in front, it makes it look like either the person is female with breasts and a bit of a tummy <modsnip> or I can see Corrie's head with his eyes level with the top of the bin....I know it sounds crazy, but I compared the images to make sure I wasn't looking at the texture and colouring of the wall and there's definitely something in front of it.

I'm not sure how I can edit the photo to show you what I see and for you to debunk me. Is Markymint still around?

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Original image from https://www.suffolk.police.uk/news/missing-persons/corrie-mckeague

So the first one is the image from the constabulary site.

The second version has a red line drawn around a 'male' figure and a green line around the shape which is in front of the wall and may or may not be connected to the 'male' figure, who is probably wearing shorts.

The third version has an overweight black woman who is wearing a mini-skirt.

Can you see "Corrie" in version 2?

Do you think the version 2 male figure or the version 3 female figure might be more accurate?

ETA the 'beard' appears to be a marking on the wall in the background and not part of the person at all.

ETA 2, I don't draw very well with a mouse LOL

Attachments

• bse4-copy-7.jpg
    bse4-copy-7.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 292
  • bse4-copy-5.jpg
    bse4-copy-5.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 297
  • bse4-copy-6.jpg
    bse4-copy-6.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 297
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Original image from https://www.suffolk.police.uk/news/missing-persons/corrie-mckeague

So the first one is the image from the constabulary site.

The second version has a red line drawn around a 'male' figure and a green line around the shape which is in front of the wall and may or may not be connected to the 'male' figure, who is probably wearing shorts.

The third version has an overweight black woman who is wearing a mini-skirt.

Can you see "Corrie" in version 2?

Do you think the version 2 male figure or the version 3 female figure might be more accurate?

ETA the 'beard' appears to be a marking on the wall in the background and not part of the person at all.

ETA 2, I don't draw very well with a mouse LOL

I see it, right on the top edge green line, looks like a reflection of Corrie's face. I think the black haired figure is a man wearing shorts. JMO. Thank you for this.

attachment.php

This is a lighter version with some sharpening done.

Attachments

• bse9.jpg
    bse9.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 246
I don't see a female but that's just me I see a male in shorts

Me too. Can't be completely sure of course. But the t-shirt looks very like a man's t-shirt in its cut, and the shorts look like men's shorts.

Interesting what you say about the beard actually being a marking on the wall, Amonet. If that's so, then the fact that we see it as a beard is partly to do with the fact that the person it looks as if it's attached to is a very masculine looking figure overall. IMO.

Hello, I've been following this case with great interest, bury is a very local town to me so I see this poor lads face in every shop and car window in my area at the moment :(
I read this article today, and it mentions a single piece of evidence, forgive me if this has already been mentioned or asked, but do we know what this is?? I was under the impression there was no evidence, which is what makes this case so odd and disturbing.
Hope I've not made any errors here, forgive me if so, I've not mastered the lingo fully yet.
Here is the link for the article I refer to as I understand that is a requirement on the post?.

http://www.kingdomfm.co.uk/news/local-news/one-person-must-have-answer-to-corrie-mystery/

Regarding the fair-haired person in the still, some have said that it is a female or a person who is shorter and slighter than Corrie. Is it possible that caught on a downward-facing camera, while standing next to a taller more masculine-looking person, the fair-haired person could look as if they were smaller and perhaps more feminine than they really were? IMHO I think that both people - whoever they may be - are men.

Also, without wishing to get too bogged down with gender stereotypes, I do think on balance that the clothes these 2 people are wearing are very much more like the type of things men would wear, especially at night. If a woman was out on the town, wouldn't she be a bit more dressed up? Carrying a handbag or purse?

I also feel, as a woman, that if I sensed a man walking so closely behind me, especially at 3 in the morning, I would be turning round to see who was behind me. I also wouldn't be strolling casually along like the person in front here, but would be waking with more caution and purpose.

Just thoughts....

If and that is an if Corrie has been taken this person/people surely been watching Corrie tracing his movements as he was in civilian clothes I understand people say they stand out a mile but I don't agree in our town centre they mingle in with the rest of the lads. I wish we knew if Corrie went in that horseshoe regular or not and for what purpose what made him head that way unless he was on his way to walk back to base. That horseshoe is really good lit even at night at there seemed to be such a lot of people around surely someone would of heard him bundled in a car

I agree with that as we have proof of the people present due to the CCTV timings. I also would like to have the entry and exit times of the bin lorry confirmed and to have it confirmed whether the driver had seen Corrie or anyone else for that matter in the horseshoe area? I have read where they have said he didn't see anyone but also that he had seen Corrie and 2 others. It was a while ago and I can't remember if I read it on here, can anyone confirm?

If Corrie was planning on walking home, I doubt he would have gone past the horseshoe as there are more direct ways and in any case he looked like he was meeting someone.

Regarding the fair-haired person in the still, some have said that it is a female or a person who is shorter and slighter than Corrie. Is it possible that caught on a downward-facing camera, while standing next to a taller more masculine-looking person, the fair-haired person could look as if they were smaller and perhaps more feminine than they really were? IMHO I think that both people - whoever they may be - are men.

Also, without wishing to get too bogged down with gender stereotypes, I do think on balance that the clothes these 2 people are wearing are very much more like the type of things men would wear, especially at night. If a woman was out on the town, wouldn't she be a bit more dressed up? Carrying a handbag or purse?

I also feel, as a woman, that if I sensed a man walking so closely behind me, especially at 3 in the morning, I would be turning round to see who was behind me. I also wouldn't be strolling casually along like the person in front here, but would be waking with more caution and purpose.

Just thoughts....
I always assumed the man and woman were walking along together.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

I see it, right on the top edge green line, looks like a reflection of Corrie's face. I think the black haired figure is a man wearing shorts. JMO. Thank you for this.

I just think the image people are seeing as Corrie is just the wall in the background, the black man looks like he has a hat on or a headband IMO as when I zoom in & look through a magnifying glass the hair at the top is a lighter colour...unless it is all a hat...

Is the evidence the CCTV? That article immediately discusses CCTV after stating "[FONT=&quot]only one piece of evidence has been uncovered."[/FONT]

I thought the two could have been shift workers finishing up in fast food places, kitchens etc. For me they could have been walking as in finishing work. I didn't think of them as being out on the town. The fair haired person has *advertiser censored* to me. If this is a trick of the camera I wouldn't know! This person is carrying a carrier bag or pouch bag or something else in front. Could have hair scraped back. That's what I see.

I read Polo also that the bin man came in at 4.20 and was only there a few minutes he saw some teenagers I think it was on a news report I will have a look back see if I can find it :) Thanks for posting about what I thought there was a more direct way to walk back I believe he was going somewhere with purpose but that he has been there before. Maybe a know place to party or like you said meet someone but maybe as met this person before

Would they be able to access the phone pings of a person or people who were in a certain vehicle and know it was a different direction to corrie's phone pings? That is the only explanation I can think of for the belief Corrie was definitely separated from his phone. They could somehow know someone took him and drove in another direction.

I think the problem is a data protection one, especially as from the police point of view there's no evidence that a crime has been committed. I don't know if the police can even obtain the basic information about other pings in the same area at the relevant time, let alone details of whose phone(s) they might represent.

Hello, I've been following this case with great interest, bury is a very local town to me so I see this poor lads face in every shop and car window in my area at the moment :(
I read this article today, and it mentions a single piece of evidence, forgive me if this has already been mentioned or asked, but do we know what this is?? I was under the impression there was no evidence, which is what makes this case so odd and disturbing.
Hope I've not made any errors here, forgive me if so, I've not mastered the lingo fully yet.
Here is the link for the article I refer to as I understand that is a requirement on the post?.

http://www.kingdomfm.co.uk/news/local-news/one-person-must-have-answer-to-corrie-mystery/

Hello Mrs NP,

Welcome. I'm just a newbie here myself so maybe others will know better, but the wording does seem strange to me.

I think the problem is a data protection one, especially as from the police point of view there's no evidence that a crime has been committed. I don't know if the police can even obtain the basic information about other pings in the same area at the relevant time, let alone details of whoses phone(s) they might represent.
I can think of cases where police did get phone data before an arrest but they had reasonable grounds to do so.

However if the police know of a link between Corrie and one of the vehicles that could possibly give them enough to obtain data. In which case they'd know whoever took Corrie went off in another direction to BM or stayed in BSE for a while. I think that's how they'd know Corrie wasn't with his phone which went to BM.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member