UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you stood and put your legs in that position it would indeed suggest running.
The arms would be in that position if they were running whilst carrying something imo.

Or if you were stumbling drunk, or messing about, or about to jump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

had a little giggle to myself then had visions of WhereIsJohnnyGosch trying out all the positions in front room :)

So we have 4 vehicles one the bin lorry and by the looks of things that is ruled out, so we're left with 3 other vehicles all identified and investigations continuing, with that I'm thinking that he left in one of the other vehicles, most probably on cloned plates af it's taken 12 weeks and still investigating probably can't find the vehicle, in that case i think that he most probably went willingly, i don't see hook up as they would have been traced by now, imo more likely some one he knows well, i can't see anything random about it what so ever, more planed,

This is a general question. How could a vehicle be classed as identified? Does this just mean there were x vehicles seen leaving on camera and they know the colour and model? If a vehicle has cloned plates, would the CCTV be able to see the number plate of each vehicle leaving the horseshoe? The source for the vehicles is December 3 update from Tony on the website.

I think the piece of evidence is the phone pings

I do too, and given we knew about the pings within days it seems they have found nothing whatsoever since then. Corrie has literally just vanished. It's reminding me of Claudia Lawrence.

This is a general question. How could a vehicle be classed as identified? Does this just mean there were x vehicles seen leaving on camera and they know the colour and model? If a vehicle has cloned plates, would the CCTV be able to see the number plate of each vehicle leaving the horseshoe? The source for the vehicles is December 3 update from Tony on the website.

To be honest, I believe in this case that it could mean any of those options. I'm guessing due to lack of investigation that they have only noticed so many vehicles which may be of interest to them.

what is the one piece of evidence recovered, have I missed something?

Hello, I've been following this case with great interest, bury is a very local town to me so I see this poor lads face in every shop and car window in my area at the moment :(
I read this article today, and it mentions a single piece of evidence, forgive me if this has already been mentioned or asked, but do we know what this is?? I was under the impression there was no evidence, which is what makes this case so odd and disturbing.
Hope I've not made any errors here, forgive me if so, I've not mastered the lingo fully yet.
Here is the link for the article I refer to as I understand that is a requirement on the post?.

http://www.kingdomfm.co.uk/news/local-news/one-person-must-have-answer-to-corrie-mystery/

If a car had cloned plates the driver surely had something untoward in mind rather than just giving Corrie a lift home if it was prearranged? But then that makes me think that someone had to notice this? I'd notice if one of my neighbours had the same car with 2 different reg numbers on! Or do you stop somewhere and put the cloned plates on before you get up to no good?!

I'm thinking maybe ticking off the area searched at the weekend is part of a bigger plan- maybe they are hoping to lull the perp into a false sense of security that the area is 'safe'... and poss hope to catch perp there with incriminating evidence of some kind...?

If a car had cloned plates the driver surely had something untoward in mind rather than just giving Corrie a lift home if it was prearranged? But then that makes me think that someone had to notice this? I'd notice if one of my neighbours had the same car with 2 different reg numbers on! Or do you stop somewhere and put the cloned plates on before you get up to no good?!
many people around the country have number plates stolen each year, they find the same make and colour of car steal the plates and use them, they could have changed plates back to the original a few miles up the road, they just stick them on so easy to take of, maybe an easy AWOL exit with no trace,

I would think you would change them somewhere. I really don't know either!!

I know many of you are proponents of the AWOL theory but I just don't see it. I am of fully of the belief he went with his phone. There's all sorts of possibilities but the most mundane is the probably the most likely. Whether he was willing or unwilling, alive or dead, they went together.

I'm thinking maybe ticking off the area searched at the weekend is part of a bigger plan- maybe they are hoping to lull the perp into a false sense of security that the area is 'safe'... and poss hope to catch perp there with incriminating evidence of some kind...?

Could well be but I honestly don't think after all this time that the perp will have to or need to revisit a crime scene. If a perp was anxious about possible evidence left behind they would have had ample time to recover what they needed too before now

I know many of you are proponents of the AWOL theory but I just don't see it. I am of fully of the belief he went with his phone. There's all sorts of possibilities but the most mundane is the probably the most likely. Whether he was willing or unwilling, alive or dead, they went together.

I agree

AWOL would be the best outcome but I don't see it either sadly

many people around the country have number plates stolen each year, they find the same make and colour of car steal the plates and use them, they could have changed plates back to the original a few miles up the road, they just stick them on so easy to take of, maybe an easy AWOL exit with no trace,
Thanks Scorpio. So if he was planning on going missing, AWOL. why would he use a car with cloned plates, even if he had a friend or someone helping. Why would the helper not use their own car. Who would know by meeting somewhere rural that Corrie would be in that car, in the dark getting from a to b,? Why pick up in that area, a dead end, on that day at that time, after a night out and even after a couple of hours sleep. Would there not be an easier way? Just asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicank