UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope everyone has a relaxed & happy day. No doubt I will be checking in during the day through a haze of overcooked brussel sprouts and heavily laced mince pies!! [emoji57]
Merry Christmas to you all!

Merry Christmas all.

Hopefully there is good news, no matter how small, for the families of all missing people. :)

A very Merry Xmas to you all and especially to the admins who I think run this fantastic and are very good with the rules and very fair..... I hope there is closure for this family soon I will keep popping on now and then have a lovely day wishing you all health and happiness and those that struggle my thoughts with you tooo and a hug *advertiser censored*

Merry Christmas to all you super sleuths out there hope you all have a fantastic day and keep up the fantastic work you all do :) x

Merry Christmas to you all.

I was hoping beyond hope that there would be good news today. It would seem not.

Merry christmas Corrie, wherever you are x

Billy No Mates, me. I'll probably check in from time to time today and might even try to catch up on some other cases.

And Merry Christmas to everyone following this case and others.

Merry Christmas, Melmoth!

The police do themselves no favours by not disclosing information that may help.
Sometimes I think the same, but then I step back and realise that they probably know what they're doing. Maybe they don't need our help?

In the last four days all the papers have been quoting the Norfolk police saying that the RAF Marham incident was not an abduction and that they believe it was a robberry attempt or road rage Incident. So where does that leave this case?

There appears to be so much conflict between the police and one side of the family, no wonder there's confusion

I have just looked back at poll results and none of us voted for abduction anyway, so the top two were prearranged meet (15) or natural accident (18). So the prearranged meet could have ended in awol, or coming to harm as far as I can see. Presumably noone believes he was in the bin or was/is in the buildings. <modsnip> If it is prearranged meet then the 3 identified vehicles have to be the key? Perhaps he was in one of those vehicles and has told the police he doesn't want to return? As he has not been reported as awol by RAF there would be no more the police would be able to do IMO.

but the familyear have stated he wouldnt do that.....

I just found it odd that there were all those phone calls between Corrie and his brother that day... I suppose if you look in hindsight, if Corrie was in a sticky situation of some sort, phoning rather than leaving trace of texts would be the good cover up.

But how often do we hear of suicides being completely unexpected? I don't believe that we can base our thoughts purely on what the family say, simply because people who have problems can be very good at hiding them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rose2024