UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must be in the minority but I don't believe the police have handled this poorly. I absolutely believe they have no evidence of foul play.

If they were to find Corrie alive and well and he refused them to tell his family the police would be under no obligation to say anything to anyone except perhaps the military police, whereby you'd expect his status to become awol.

My personal opinion, my suspicions lie in the category of awol from life. I think there is plenty being kept from the public, which is fine and proper in an investigation but it is a stark contrast to the family updates being so "open". I believe a lot of their updates while based on fact also include a fair amount of opinion presented as fact.

There are very small little things that indicate to me that things weren't well in corries world. Visiting marham regularly for one. Raf marham houses the community mental health department for all armed forces in the area. Unless being sent there to work which Is unusual to be so regular it seems very likely Corrie was being treated at raf marham. The fact that louelle was not supposed to be on base at honington and was overlooked as rule broken (perhaps considered beneficial to his current situation)

I feel like the wait is absolutely key and shows to me a pre planned arrangement. I don't think this was a hook up, I think this was someone he knew.

Let's face it, the mystery surrounding this case has given it huge exposure, people talking and a lot of funds raised. Not something that would have been possible if we were searching for a rather troubled adult.
I am also in the minority then Dc and I agree wholeheartedly with your post. I do not know what else the family want the police to do that has not already been done. This is my honest opinion.

I am also in the minority then Dc and I agree wholeheartedly with your post. I do not know what else the family want the police to do that has not already been done. This is my honest opinion.

As I was saying to my mum earlier. It's all very well to insist there must have been third party involvement with a sinister motive but they can't pull evidence of that out of thin air. If they haven't found it there's the real possibilty it isn't there.

I'm unsure they'd have any obligation to say anything to be honest. As an adult he could ask them to say nothing at all. The investigation would obviously stop though.

As an adult, yes he could ask them to say nothing. My point is that under the circumstances they would probably make his family aware he is safe, otherwise there could be questions later over the continuing collection of funds from the public to find someone who is no longer missing.

Just my thoughts, I wonder if police believe it was Corrie in the 3:26 cctv, this would explain the possible lack of forensic investigation in the 'horseshoe'. I believe family have said it isn't him, this might explain why there seems to be a discrepancy about how many people still need to be identified from the cctv stills.
I think the reason there are still a few left to id (5-8 I think) is because the images are so poor and some may be the same person in two or three of the stills. Also they only appear to be shop images not regular cctv so, again that is strange why the council cctv has not caught these people but was expected to catch C leaving the bin area. These images prove you can go past the bin area without being caught on the main cctv. JMHO.

As an adult, yes he could ask them to say nothing. My point is that under the circumstances they would probably make his family aware he is safe, otherwise there could be questions later over the continuing collection of funds from the public to find someone who is no longer missing.
Would it affect the fundraising though? The funds could still be used for a pi for the family to locate Corrie, searches, collating data etc

I'm unsure they'd have any obligation to say anything to be honest. As an adult he could ask them to say nothing at all. The investigation would obviously stop though.
And presumably they wouldn't tell the public or MSM either do we think? How would we know if that point had already been reached then? Have we ever had anything similar before?

And presumably they wouldn't tell the public or MSM either do we think? How would we know if that point had already been reached then? Have we ever had anything similar before?

I'm not sure. But they'd tell the family the investigation was halting I imagine and I think under those circumstances they would legally have to turn his whereabouts over to military police and list him as awol

This is where elaboration is needed. The bin lorry is lumped in with the other 3 vehicles as identified so I would take it that the status should be the same i.e we know the bin lorry has had Police 'hands on'.

If this isn't the case then Tony should make that clear, IMO.
I agree but that may not happen. The man in dark clothing leaving the H/s 4 minutes after C was never satisfactorily clarified. It was designed to grab attention for the case the same as the vehicles IMO.

Marham incident reported as possible road rage by Edp 22/12/16

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/attempt..._of_road_rage_rather_than_terrorism_1_4826727

Uuurgh 😂 I thought his interview was December 24th but it wasn't was it

Sorry public update Tony said, not interview (what's funny, did I miss a joke?) The police say they are confident the Marham incident is not terrorism related, and personally I don't think it is either. I am wondering if these guys knew the jogger they attacked and knew Corrie too seeing he's a regular to Marham... I think it's a possibility the police know more to this than they're letting on.

That would help lol
I don't know why we aren't being given more details of the vehicles. I don't understand why cctv of people is released but not relating to the vehicles. It seems that information made public is deliberately confusing. Not that there has been much given by the police.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I don't know why we aren't being given more details of the vehicles. I don't understand why cctv of people is released but not relating to the vehicles. It seems that information made public is deliberately confusing. Not that there has been much given by the police.

The police have said barely anything. Maybe they don't need the public's help?

https://www.suffolk.police.uk/news/missing-persons/corrie-mckeague

If you take a look at the updates given by the police from the start, we had a lot in early October... now there's very little. Tony has stated in his radio interview that they know more than what can be released to the general public. As we are led to believe that there's absolutely nothing about Corrie from the last cctv footage then what is it that we aren't allowed to know? It's baffling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The police have said barely anything. Maybe they don't need the public's help?
Do you mean that they know where Corrie is or that he has not come to any harm? I strongly feel AWOL and lack of any other evidence makes this a possibility. I would expect though that the family would be in the know however. I just don't know how they could allow all this media attention if this is the case. This is why it is all so mind muddling.

Sorry public update Tony said, not interview (what's funny, did I miss a joke?) The police say they are confident the Marham incident is not terrorism related, and personally I don't think it is either. I am wondering if these guys knew the jogger they attacked and knew Corrie too seeing he's a regular to Marham... I think it's a possibility the police know more to this than they're letting on.

I was trying to prove the marham incident was reported as road rage before Tony gave an interview to john gaunt. But I thought his interview was 24th December and it wasn't it was the 20th so I was wrong and made myself look a tit 😂

I must have missed this but am I correct in saying that Corrie's car has been moved by family?

Do you mean that they know where Corrie is or that he has not come to any harm? I strongly feel AWOL and lack of any other evidence makes this a possibility. I would expect though that the family would be in the know however. I just don't know how they could allow all this media attention if this is the case. This is why it is all so mind muddling.

No, I'm doubtful of that - I think there'd be an official update. I just meant maybe they don't feel that the public can tell them anything that they don't already know.

I was trying to prove the marham incident was reported as road rage before Tony gave an interview to john gaunt. But I thought his interview was 24th December and it wasn't it was the 20th so I was wrong and made myself look a tit 😂
To help make you look less of a tit, I do remember it being said at one time that they (LE) thought it may have been drug debt related before they then changed it just recently to robbery and road rage related. Also of course this is Norfolk police area not Suffolk so I do not believe Norfolk police would change their thought process based on a TW media interview necessarily. JMO of course.

Please do not reference the Facebook page at all, as it is OFF LIMITS.

Please do not post information you read on other forums.

Please do not ask for or imply that you have "inside information."

Again - If you can't link it, you can't post it.

:tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members