UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, time for my very first post ....
Isn't it the case that Focus12 has 2 sites in BSE?
They have residential accommodation at 82 Risbygate Street, and a separate clinic in town?
Are we 100% sure the site in town has accommodation? I think not.
Welcome [emoji3] Great first post.

Ok, time for my very first post ....
Isn't it the case that Focus12 has 2 sites in BSE?
They have residential accommodation at 82 Risbygate Street, and a separate clinic in town?
Are we 100% sure the site in town has accommodation? I think not.

Other way round. Office is in Risbygate and accommodation in Brentgovel St. There's links to it.

Other way round. Office is in Risbygate and accommodation in Brentgovel St. There's links to it.

Ah, I read this on-line and assumed there was no way the accommodation could be at Brentgovel St

[FONT=&amp]"Everyone lives together in a house divided into individual flats. All the flats are co-ed, with double and single rooms available. Focus 12 will do its best not to shift clients around once they are settled in, but in rare cases a resident may have to move rooms or flats to allow for two women to share a room or two men. The adjoining living and dining rooms are simply furnished, with leather couches and a coffee table in the living room and a six-person wooden dining table. The kitchen, too, is basically equipped but up to date. There’s a patio in the backyard with tables and benches where residents are allowed to smoke ...."[/FONT]

I mentioned earlier that IMO the family seem to be jumping around with theories. I understand there's little else to go on and it may be to do with the order in which they've received information, but...

We had the first search in case Corrie had been hit by a car, and in an area to which he would have needed transport
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-38351756

Then an investigation wanted into suspicious activity round a car
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4074018/Mother-missing-RAF-man-admits-social-hand-grenade.html

Then a search wanted of empty buildings whete Corrie could 'realistically be'
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/29/policewoman-starts-investigation-sons-disappearance-detectives/

And what struck me particularly in the last link is the statement that
"Mrs Urquhart is particularly frustrated that while police have questioned staff in shops that back onto the dead end, they have not carried out door-to-door inquiries in the street opposite the entrance to it, where Mr Urquhart could have entered a building out of sight of CCTV."

So coming out of the area immediately behind the shops and crossing to the top of Short Brackland without being caught on camera seems to be possible!

Hi I'm new and I have a lot to post regarding this case. But before I do I just want to add a couple points to conversation..

In CCTV I've seen of him, I can see him jogging at first before he slows to a walk. IMO, his attention is clearly grabbed by something in the horseshoe area as I feel he was to continue straight down until something/someone got his attention.

The facts that seem to bother me the most are the facts that a) his friends left without him and b) he got kicked out of flex and his friends didn't go with him. And c) his friends left Bury without him.

These are RAF servicemen who had only recently been warned about the attempted kidnapping case.

I know his mother has said he has a tendency to walk off (as I do on nights out too TBH) but it's this idea that he's consistently not with the people he intended to go out with.

If this is his doing, i think that means that he has a secret. But I find this unlikely.

The most likely scenario for his wait is that he was waiting for friends.

His friends MUST have communications with him that either we as a public are not being made aware of that could add clarity, or they're keeping hidden from police for a reason.

Whoever took him or is responsible for his disappearance knew what they were doing or were extremely lucky to have done it so well. RAF training would explain this?

It's just one of the few things I find likely.

Again, I'm new so if I've said something wrong I apologise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also want to add that at 23, experimenting sexually is totally normal and I'm finding this idea more and more likely. I was initially dead against this train of thought.

I also want to add that at 23, experimenting sexually is totally normal and I'm finding this idea more and more likely. I was initially dead against this train of thought.
I had the same feelings, on seeing some of Corrie's tweets. He also tweeted his snapchat ID publicly and seemed to be wanting contacts (my opinion). I think he's a risk taker. Hope I am wrong!

Have to add that Corrie's such a handsome lad, he would attract both women and men (as his mother said) even if he is straight.

I had the same feelings, on seeing some of Corrie's tweets. He also tweeted his snapchat ID publicly and seemed to be wanting contacts (my opinion). I think he's a risk taker. Hope I am wrong!

Totally. The idea he may have strangers on his snapchat is worrying. As we don't have his phone to check who he was snap chatting..

I'm in my 30s now but I was a huge risk taker in my late teens and 20s and I can't help but see myself in some of his actions. I'm aware this could make me project so I'm trying to stick to what I know about Corries case, but the reason I'm so drawn to this case is because I see myself in him.

I don't know if this is classed as MSM but I find the press conference given by police and family a bit strange. His mum confirms twice that he had walked home before. This is later retracted. Does anyone have thoughts on this? And the press conference in general?

Totally. The idea he may have strangers on his snapchat is worrying. As we don't have his phone to check who he was snap chatting..

I'm in my 30s now but I was a huge risk taker in my late teens and 20s and I can't help but see myself in some of his actions. I'm aware this could make me project so I'm trying to stick to what I know about Corries case, but the reason I'm so drawn to this case is because I see myself in him.

I saw his snapchat profile ("personality - princess") and some stunning photos of him...

In CCTV I've seen of him, I can see him jogging at first before he slows to a walk. IMO, his attention is clearly grabbed by something in the horseshoe area as I feel he was to continue straight down until something/someone got his attention.

For me. I more or less 100% believe that he was simply going for a pee. He's been drinking and woken up after sleeping for 2 hours. He would surely need a pee at this point. Getting up from the Hughes Store and choosing a place to go and have a pee.....this horseshoe area looks the most secluded spot near by.

He maybe jogs there because he's desperate for a pee, or so that he had extra time to have his pee before anyone could come down the path which he came.

He also looks in both directions right before going out of view.

On top of this - if you look at the angle he is walking as he goes off camera and look at Google Street View, the angle he is walking at suggests he is walking directly into the corner where the bike racks are, behind the tree. This would also be the most likely spot I'd have a cheeky pee.

For me. I more or less 100% believe that he was simply going for a pee. He's been drinking and woken up after sleeping for 2 hours. He would surely need a pee at this point. Getting up from the Hughes Store and choosing a place to go and have a pee.....this horseshoe area looks the most secluded spot near by.

He maybe jogs there because he's desperate for a pee, or so that he had extra time to have his pee before anyone could come down the path which he came.

He also looks in both directions right before going out of view.

On top of this - if you look at the angle he is walking as he goes off camera and look at Google Street View, the angle he is walking at suggests he is walking directly into the corner where the bike racks are, behind the tree. This would also be the most likely spot I'd have a cheeky pee.

I agree to an extent. I mean, you're probably right but a guy that drinks in his car and sleeps in a doorway is probably the kind of guy that would then pee IN said doorway when he wakes up. There may be a reason why he wouldn't do that though. I haven't had a good look at said doorway.

Hi all, first post. I've been reading for awhile and have been interested in the case due to living in Suffolk.

It sure is a strange set of circumstances and the lack of apparent evidence makes it difficult for all concerned.

I just wanted to comment that I've read a few posts recently suggesting again that Corrie was jogging to get to the HS, it is confirmed in the findcorrie site that he wasn't.

http://www.findcorrie.co.uk/2016/11/11/is-corrie-running-in-the-2nd-cctv/

I look forward to continued reading and future posting.

I agree to an extent. I mean, you're probably right but a guy that drinks in his car and sleeps in a doorway is probably the kind of guy that would then pee IN said doorway when he wakes up. There may be a reason why he wouldn't do that though. I haven't had a good look at said doorway.

Going on how many people were walking around in the area at that time. I am not sure too many people would just piss in a shop doorway, especially as there is more likely going to be CCTV around, and especially nowadays I think you can get hefty fines for doing so.

I'm not sure how strict the army is....but I am pretty sure they wouldn't be too happy if they found out Corrie had been spoken to by the police and fined for pissing in public.

Yeah - he drank in his car, maybe he was naive and didn't know the rules around that. Or maybe he was happy enough that he wasn't going to be seen.

I saw his snapchat profile ("personality - princess") and some stunning photos of him...

Do you not mean his plenty of fish account? If you had seen his snapchat account he would have needed to have accepted you before you could see anything?

Yeah - he drank in his car, maybe he was naive and didn't know the rules around that. Or maybe he was happy enough that he wasn't going to be seen.

Good overall points, however the bit I've quoted above makes me think he would just as easily take the risk to pee in a doorway if no one was around at that given moment. But I can't say for certain so I agree with you overall.

Another option is that he saw a coat sat on the bike railings. And decided "I'm having that. I'm freezing" hence the looking around to see if maybe it belonged to someone first.

Imagine waking up on the street after a few hours drinking and a couple hours sleeping. You'd certainly be sober enough to feel a chill. He could possibly already be hanging too.

Hi all, first post. I've been reading for awhile and have been interested in the case due to living in Suffolk.

It sure is a strange set of circumstances and the lack of apparent evidence makes it difficult for all concerned.

I just wanted to comment that I've read a few posts recently suggesting again that Corrie was jogging to get to the HS, it is confirmed in the findcorrie site that he wasn't.

http://www.findcorrie.co.uk/2016/11/11/is-corrie-running-in-the-2nd-cctv/

I look forward to continued reading and future posting.

That is very strange because on the CCTV footage you clearly see him jogging and slowing down.

If, and I hate to say the words,
Corrie is found dead somewhere, if it's miles away from the last area I don't think we'll ever know the answers as to how he got there.

That is very strange because on the CCTV footage you clearly see him jogging and slowing down.

The only thing that makes me think that someone was already in the horse shoe area is Corries body language in that video. Maybe he is going down there with the intentions of a pee but as soon as he hits that open horse shoe area his body language strikes me as there's someone in that area already. If I was going to an area I thought was empty and someone was standing there I'd be the same, along the lines of "oops, I can't be going there", like a twiddling of the thumbs whistling with the head up kind of moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member