UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So coming out of the area immediately behind the shops and crossing to the top of Short Brackland without being caught on camera seems to be possible!

Yes. His Mum has said this is possible, but it's still not possible for him to walk too far down Short Brackland without being caught by a fixed CCTV camera.

There are many more large bins down Short Brackland. The whole bin lorry thing has been focused around one collection......though what about the many other bins in that area?

I have questioned this before, but just got a reply stating that this has been looked into, though I have seen nothing from the Police or the family or the media that this is the case.

Anyone who has links to anything about any investigations into other collections/other bins would be useful.

Also - would be good to know if a body in a Bin Lorry could somehow be missed by the driver/landfill workers?

Does landfill waste just get dumped in a big hole and that's it?

Facebook also owns WhatsApp. I made a joke to a mate about eating too much food and being "pregnant" and Facebook gave me Ads for pregnancy for months afterwards.

Unless his family have found some sly way of gaining access to his accounts, Google and Facebook have helped them out in some way. I'm going to take a look for any cases where this might have happened before in a missing persons investigation. To see how willing Facebook are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a quick look on google there but couldn't find any noted time when fb or tinder helped the authorities solve a case. There prob has been times but I haven't came across it yet.
However, I did find this, not Corrie related but a sad sign of the times... this guy flew to meet someone after 2 DAYS of chatting to them on tinder?! who does that?!! Anyway, now hes missing.
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.da...sing-went-Bali-Tinder-date.html?client=safari

Forgive me, I'm using Websleuths via Tapatalk and not sure how to bold so I've put in CAPS ...

I followed Adrian's case almost from the first hours, first pleas etc and to answer your Q, no, I don't think it was questioned - Once an area was said to have been searched especially, everyone just accepted that it had been searched and he wasn't found therfore he wasn't there ... in Adrian's case, he was seen laying in the middle of the road, he walked straight into at least one house (if not two) He was seen to be disorientated, was shouting a friends name, when approached he was polite and not aggressive - but the only person who claims they did anything was someone who says they saw feet and lower legs sticking out of a hedge, I believe it was stated that the person reported it at the Ferry crossing but nothing was done with that info.

Thanks mrazda. Very sad - so many "if onlys." I wouldn't have expected that in Jersey really - compared to busy cities/towns at chuck-out time- but I suppose "walking on by" has reached Jersey as drinking culture/licensing has changed so much over the years.

Re BIB - Police statements on eliminated lines. With Mum Nicola making her grievances so public on the police operation, maybe it's different this time?(IDK haven't been following it long enough.)
It gets unwieldy though, using that approach, doesn't it - not being to eliminate anything confidently so all is still in play.
I see that yesterday in one of the statements she asked that the public "not get angry" with the cops.( IDK if the wording on the JGiving page has also been changed tho?"intransigence...incompetence....)

But when was the load weighed? When the truck goes in & out of the depot? If so then the above scenario is perfectly plausible.

Also, the load weighing device (if on truck) could have been flawed, or perhaps Corrie has simply jumped on to the back of the truck after the bin was emptied.

The fact that the bin lorry was in the exact same spot and then his phone was tracked on the same route it took is too much of a coincidence. Add to the fact he was not seen leaving the area then you have to say that he left the area concealed in a vehicle.

If he left via a car after being picked up im certain the police would have cctv from around the town showing a car with 2 people in it, where previously there was only 1.

If he was abducted then i would assume there would have been a car load of people driving about, who then bundled him into the boot (he was a fit guy, i doubt 1 person would achieve it without a fight) - again cctv would have picked this up at some point.

Also, there is no evidence, circumstantial or otherwise to suggest he got separated from his phone, therefore the logical explanation is that both corrie and his phone left that area via the bin lorry.

My theory: Corrie was hanging around hoping to sober up so he could drive his car back in the morning. He hopped into cardboard bin for a few hours kip then accidentally got tipped into refuse truck. During trucks journey back to the depot he has somehow exited it. Possibly disorientated/injured/concused he has wandered into the forrest/river and perished.
As it is loaded on. It is also discounted that he hitched a ride - apparently CCTV disproves it. All this is on the Find Corrie website.

I agree that it seems most logical though, and I keep coming back to it too, as do forum members. It has been discussed many times through the threads.

I had a quick look on google there but couldn't find any noted time when fb or tinder helped the authorities solve a case. There prob has been times but I haven't came across it yet.
However, I did find this, not Corrie related but a sad sign of the times... this guy flew to meet someone after 2 DAYS of chatting to them on tinder?! who does that?!! Anyway, now hes missing.
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.da...sing-went-Bali-Tinder-date.html?client=safari

Looks like he turned up on a beach playing the bongos!? http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11750252

I'm being a little lazy with no quoting it hopefully the people asking see this! The army wouldn't care if you got caught pissing in the street. They will actually help you get rid of those "minor indescretions" without an issue. I assume the raf is pretty similar.

I'm pretty sure in terms of any landfill in the area the waste is put in the incinerator

Standing in the shower there thinking about what could have happened?
I totally get Corries personality from what we've been told so he leaves everything wide open to any possibility.
I then had a think as to what I would do if he was my brother and the glaringly obvious light bulb moment happened... if Corrie was my brother and I wasn't happy with the searches, or lack of, in and around the horse shoe area, I would go myself and look myself.
In this situation I would have absolutely no problem in sticking my boot through a few of those doors, especially that old door that is ajar on google maps. I would gain my own entry with no thought of the police. What are they gonna do? Jail me? Highly doubtful.
I know by this point I'd be breaking and entering into every possible outcome.

I'm being a little lazy with no quoting it hopefully the people asking see this! The army wouldn't care if you got caught pissing in the street. They will actually help you get rid of those "minor indescretions" without an issue. I assume the raf is pretty similar.

Couldn't agree more. I don't think he'd be bothered about where he peed.

Hello everyone

Stu here. Long time lurker, first time poster.

Can anyone tell me what they see here, inside the red circle:

https://www.suffolk.police.uk/sites/suffolk/files/page/gallery/corriecctvimage2.jpg

Please note that the red circle was not put on by me - it already exists as part of the image that has been released by the police.

The shot seems to have been taken from inside the entrance to the shopping centre here:

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@52.2...4!1sgHwdxYmY0PItivckmaCvoQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656.

Although the image says "Camera 11", this is not the same camera 11 that is referred to in the BSE CCTV camera positions pdf here:

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/319850/response/802518/attach/5/Bury St Edmunds.pdf.

For what it's worth, I see someone in "squaring-up" pose, feet apart, legs slightly bent, facing left to right as the camera is pointed (facing towards the Museum in real life), and a taller person in front of them (i.e. nearer to the Museum), albeit obscured in the image by the door frame. This is happening about 4 feet in front of the McDonald's windows.

Is there publicly-available moving footage that this image was taken from?

I'm happy to be told that my imagination is getting the better of me!

Standing in the shower there thinking about what could have happened?
I totally get Corries personality from what we've been told so he leaves everything wide open to any possibility.
I then had a think as to what I would do if he was my brother and the glaringly obvious light bulb moment happened... if Corrie was my brother and I wasn't happy with the searches, or lack of, in and around the horse shoe area, I would go myself and look myself.
In this situation I would have absolutely no problem in sticking my boot through a few of those doors, especially that old door that is ajar on google maps. I would gain my own entry with no thought of the police. What are they gonna do? Jail me? Highly doubtful.

Same. I'd be breaking all the doors down and worrying about any police action later.

Hello everyone

https://www.suffolk.police.uk/sites/suffolk/files/page/gallery/corriecctvimage2.jpg

Please note that the red circle was not put on by me - it already exists as part of the image that has been released by the police.

The shot seems to have been taken from inside the entrance to the shopping centre here:

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@52.2...4!1sgHwdxYmY0PItivckmaCvoQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656.

Although the image says "Camera 11", this is not the same camera 11 that is referred to in the BSE CCTV camera positions pdf here:

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/319850/response/802518/attach/5/Bury St Edmunds.pdf.

For what it's worth, I see someone in "squaring-up" pose, feet apart, legs slightly bent, facing left to right as the camera is pointed (facing towards the Museum in real life), and a taller person in front of them (i.e. nearer to the Museum), albeit obscured in the image by the door frame. This is happening about 4 feet in front of the McDonald's windows.

That image is captivating. It looks like the shirt is lighter than the trousers though, otherwise I'd think this was Corrie himself. Still could be, depending on how white jeans could be made to look darker than a pink shirt.

snipped ...... if Corrie was my brother and I wasn't happy with the searches, or lack of, in and around the horse shoe area, I would go myself and look myself.

me too, you wouldn't be able to keep me in the house but could it be that she has been told by the police not to do that?
(I u'stand the issues about co-ord and eliminating methodically etc but I think I'd feel compelled to start wandering myself even if I was just double-checking... when I wasn't paralysed with worry and grief, that is....)

Hello everyone

I see it. For a want of a better way to describe it, the smaller person looks like they're doing "gangnam style" - obviously they aren't breaking it down in the street but I see what you mean

@Stu. Welcome!

I can see what you're saying but for me that looks like a man and woman walking casually. They also were walking away from the horseshoe a few minutes before Corrie gets to the horseshoe so I think unrelated and unlikely they saw anything but could have saw other people/vehicles in the area.

Hello everyone

snipped ^

welcome Stu.

Can see all that you're seeing. Think there's some ambiguity in who "owns" the leg! Could it OTOHand belong to taller man or is it the shorter guy's bent leg - as you say?

can u also see taller man's right leg in there? It seems to be poss contacting shorter man's left ?
is it 2 people just larking about? IDK

Aren't they the same two people (poss both women?) seen two minutes earlier on CCTV, on the image entitled 'Two people at 3.19am coming from the Cornhill market square area towards McDonalds'.

The timing and direction of travel makes sense, and in both images the person on the left appears (IMO) to have something tied around their waist.

Hello everyone

Looks to me like a male sat with their bum on a bollard or bin or such thing with someone stood next to them ...

I think I've done all the research I can for now, and I'll try to avoid this thread until new evidence comes about.....

But I'm pretty happy with that he walked/jogged down the horseshoe area to have a piss.....

He cannot have got into a disturbance with somebody as people would have heard - what are people going to do with a dead body in a town centre surrounded by CCTV. Doesn't make sense to me. He can't have walked home if not caught on CCTV and doesn't make sense to walk 3 hours home in the pitch black leaving his car behind. You cannot walk anywhere in pitch black.

I'm always coming back to the ideas he HAS either:

Slept in a bin that has been collected and him and the rubbish incinerated. (Not the one that's been investigated, but the many others in that area).

or

Got picked up by someone (likely a hook-up) and murdered. There are many signals to suggest he is bi-sexual/Gay. Wanted to be a hairdresser, has a photo of men's bums on Facebook, sings musical soundtracks, outgoing and wanting to be the centre of attention, his dress sense. I understand these things don't mean he IS attracted to men, but they all add up and make you question if he is. If he was your hairdresser, cutting your hair whilst wearing a pink shirt and being bubbly and singing musical soundtracks - your Gaydar would be alerted.

These are the only 2 that STILL really make any sense to me. I cannot think up any other theories and the other theories I have heard don't add up, or seem pretty unlikely.

I don't know if this is classed as MSM but I find the press conference given by police and family a bit strange. His mum confirms twice that he had walked home before. This is later retracted. Does anyone have thoughts on this? And the press conference in general?

There were a lot of things in the press conference that have been picked up on, and Nicola agrees (with a lot of errs) that Corrie had walked 'that route' back to base. There was the emphasis on 'beyond happy'. And for me, not really knowing Corrie's job. There's a difference between not being able to give details of a job because of security (I've been in that position) and not even knowing which trade of the RAF Corrie's in (ie not 'regimental' gunners).

Looks to me like a male sat with their bum on a bollard or bin or such thing with someone stood next to them ...

could well be..... but I just can't find the base of a bollard/bin. I can only pick out the base of the tall lamp post which is behind them both - mostly obscured by that bent leg.

stu's link

ETA - just can't see how these 2^ are the same individuals as those in picture 3 at the link below ( "3.19 ...two people....Cornhill to McD's" based solely on the mis-match between the tones of their clothes. )
http://www.findcorrie.co.uk/2016/12/08/latest-cctv-images-8th-december/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member