UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In some posts on here the people staying in the F12 place seem to be perceived as street junkies. Their website says it costs approx. £12,000 for a full course there. I think they also treat depression as well as alcoholism and drug problems. So I would say the clientele are more likely to be people with decent jobs that come with private medical insurance and/or they have such a good job that their employer might even put up the money for their treatment.

I agree. I also think the horseshoe site looks a very unlikely place for a rehab centre (even if just beds at this site) Paying that much (or any amount!) and having to possibly move dirty bins and traverse parked cars to gain access doesn't seem likely to me.

No Focus12 sign, either.

The Strange Disappearance of Corrie McKeague, Bury St. Edmunds, UK 24th of September, 2016:

[video=youtube;DzDHJVeIXgc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzDHJVeIXgc[/video]

I agree. I also think the horseshoe site looks a very unlikely place for a rehab centre (even if just beds at this site) Paying that much (or any amount!) and having to possibly move dirty bins and traverse parked cars to gain access doesn't seem likely to me.

No Focus12 sign, either.

Apologies if I am incorrect but, isn't the horseshoe the back entrances for the properties, fire escapes etc...

There are people in all walks of life and in all towns and cities that have the means to cause harm, including BSE. Although most who choose to carry them might do so for show with no intention of using them, as the person in this article says he did, it doesn't take a huge leap of imagination to picture a unpleasant scenario where things could escalate in the heat of the moment:

http://www.burymercury.co.uk/news/u...n_flex_nightclub_in_bury_st_edmunds_1_4651647

Meeting someone is an interesting aspect due to his apparent wait in the doorway.

For sex ? For drugs use ? To party ? Who knows.

Maybe he didn't wait for anything. Maybe he did fall asleep and maybe he did go for a pee.
It could be that someone really disliked him "peeing" in their space and so attacked him.
But they then "removed his body" ? That is odd.
Means, motive, opportunity. So they had a car nearby already ?

Someone who's likely to feel that peeing in 'their spot' is a problem would likely be a homeless person, and I would think it would be more likely to be a problem if it was actually their sleeping spot.

If it's a homeless person, then they probably don't have access to a car, or that would be where their emotional 'property' boundaries would be, not so much in a peeing spot.

But, if it's someone's emotional 'property' and they don't like it being peed in, then they may perceive a body as also being 'wrong' in that place and also needing to be 'cleaned up' -- where do you put 'dirty' things when you clean up? You put them in the bin.

I find this doubtful as I don't think anyone's sleeping spot was in the horseshoe. I also think that although we've only seen a fraction of the foot traffic past the horseshoe that night (on the CCTV stills for the people who had yet to come forward) that that's the problem...we only got to see a fraction of that traffic, therefore there was probably at least twice as much foot traffic, so there's approximately one pass every two minutes or so, and if you've only got one person lugging a 5'10" person into one of those big bins that it surely would be noticed?

But I think what I said for the logic of it might be reasonable from a psychological pov??? So I think it's a possible legitimate scenario, but I'm not entirely convinced that's what happened to Corrie that night?

No Focus12 sign, either.

Nevertheless it is rehab accommodation and you have seen the links and have heard N confirm this herself. Why doubt it?

This is interesting as it gives some new info about two vehicles. First the white people carrier with foreign plates that was supposed to have had persons attempting to set it alight 10 miles from the base with apparently a strange shape in the front seat. This was on the Sunday before C was reported missing. The second piece of*information is regarding the four vehicles and states that police have spoken to the drivers. So what do we make of this?

Not following what you mean here Shire. I've read it twice but the subtlety of your post is going right over my head.
I'm not following what is new or significant about the 4 vehicles because she has said the police have interviewed all the owners of those 4 too.
She wants them to make "further inquiries" about the first vehicle: white people carrier - is that what you're alerting us too?

The aspects I am concerned with are...

He was due to go out and get a lift into town, but ended up taking his own car....which he parked in a Disabled Parking bay.
Did he know it was a Disabled Bay ?

He went out on Friday and "pre loaded" in his car before getting into any bar. His intention was to leave the club at "kicking out time" but ended up getting asked to leave.
He didn't go back to Camp at that time, he remained in town until the actual "kicking out time". Why did he (apparently) wait ?

Thirty plus people passed by in the initial "target time frame" and no one has claimed they saw "anything". There were people "just before" and "just after" he walked into the horseshoe area. So what would be "unusual" ? A guy peeing ? A guy getting into a car ?

Bizarre disappearances sometimes call for bizarre thinking. If he did indeed leave the horseshoe/Short Brackland area, how did he do that ? Maybe he didn't.

But.... if you think he didn't, his phone must have. Therefore it is likely it was in the bin wagon and so it was dumped in the "nearest place possible" to it's separation from him. The bin !
Separating a phone from a person and dumping it in a bin means only one thing.

But maybe it left in a car, if a car left around the same time. Not Corrie, just the phone. But who would "kill someone" and then "hide the body" but remove the phone ?

Someone who's likely to feel that peeing in 'their spot' is a problem would likely be a homeless person, and I would think it would be more likely to be a problem if it was actually their sleeping spot.

If it's a homeless person, then they probably don't have access to a car, or that would be where their emotional 'property' boundaries would be, not so much in a peeing spot.

But, if it's someone's emotional 'property' and they don't like it being peed in, then they may perceive a body as also being 'wrong' in that place and also needing to be 'cleaned up' -- where do you put 'dirty' things when you clean up? You put them in the bin.

I find this doubtful as I don't think anyone's sleeping spot was in the horseshoe. I also think that although we've only seen a fraction of the foot traffic past the horseshoe that night (on the CCTV stills for the people who had yet to come forward) that that's the problem...we only got to see a fraction of that traffic, therefore there was probably at least twice as much foot traffic, so there's approximately one pass every two minutes or so, and if you've only got one person lugging a 5'10" person into one of those big bins that it surely would be noticed?

But I think what I said for the logic of it might be reasonable from a psychological pov??? So I think it's a possible legitimate scenario, but I'm not entirely convinced that's what happened to Corrie that night?

very interesting post though.

Not following what you mean here Shire. I've read it twice but the subtlety of your post is going right over my head.
I'm not following what is new or significant about the 4 vehicles because she has said the police have interviewed all the owners of those 4 too.
She wants them to make "further inquiries" about the first vehicle: white people carrier - is that what you're alerting us too?

Bump this question as I too don't know about this new info.

It is new in the sense that before this article in MSM it had only been talked about on the Facebook page which couldn't be discussed here.

It is new in the sense that before this article in MSM it had only been talked about on the Facebook page which couldn't be discussed here.

Ok. I knew I'd already seen it but wasn't sure if Shiresleuth was hinting at something else re Ws rules etc., Mum's expectations...

Hi, newbie here. Had to sign up as this case is baffling with so little information, and the information given is then often contradicted by something else.

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/corrie_m...s_from_corrie_s_last_known_location_1_4833380

If this is true, I can't help but feel this will turn out very similar to the Adrian Lynch case, and he's been right under their noses all along.
Corrie may have made his way into a disused building and had an accident, interrupted something or have been placed there by a third party.

One thing that didn't sit right with me was Nicola going into schools to appeal for help. School children are unlikely to have been out at the time of his disappearance. It makes me think there may be more to the three teenagers seen/heard walking/arguing.

Nevertheless it is rehab accommodation and you have seen the links and have heard N confirm this herself. Why doubt it?

Fair enough. I have just been linked to another article that completely confirms it so can move on now.

There are people in all walks of life and in all towns and cities that have the means to cause harm, including BSE. Although most who choose to carry them might do so for show with no intention of using them, as the person in this article says he did, it doesn't take a huge leap of imagination to picture a unpleasant scenario where things could escalate in the heat of the moment:

http://www.burymercury.co.uk/news/u...n_flex_nightclub_in_bury_st_edmunds_1_4651647

It's true that the % of young males carrying knives, occasionally or regularly has increased dramatically across the UK hence the sentencing changes we've seen here. ( I don't mean Corrie carrying a knife of course. )

Ok. I knew I'd already seen it but wasn't sure if Shiresleuth was hinting at something else re Ws rules etc., Mum's expectations...

Well, I'm at a loss ! As the saying goes "I know nothing".

But the vehicles (all) are of interest to me as "breaking" how the phone moved at 0420 to Barton and was there at 0448 is confusing.

It starts it's travels 55 mins after Corrie entered the horseshoe area.

Logic says "it must be in the bin" and it may well have been, but then again there are other possibilities.
But crucially therefore, what moved from that area at 0420, other than the bin lorry ?

Well, I'm at a loss ! As the saying goes "I know nothing".

But the vehicles (all) are of interest to me as "breaking" how the phone moved at 0420 to Barton and was there at 0448 is confusing.

It starts it's travels 55 mins after Corrie entered the horseshoe area.

Logic says "it must be in the bin" and it may well have been, but then again there are other possibilities.
But crucially therefore, what moved from that area at 0420, other than the bin lorry ?

ha - join the club :)

seriously, can't help you with the rest there ^ - only been reading about it for a few days.

Nonetheless if as I have been told a few times on here in last few days - the phone in the bin lorry has been "discounted" - how does the phone travel/ping at such a slow speed between the masts to get to it's final location?
( What is that - jogging/cycling speed ? can't remember the est mph now )
I might be missing the blindingly obvious.

Foreign plated people carrier is the first time I have seen these details. The marham assault was also a people carrier (admittedly that was a dark colour.) Has anyone else seen this before, that's all I am asking as it is news to me. Likewise the fact the drivers of the horseshoe vehicles have been spoken to, is also news to me as last I heard we only had identified vehicles - now we have people too. We have been speculating for a while, now we finally have some POIs.

JamesKing: I've posited my thoughts to each of your earlier questions. Just my opinion each time!

He was due to go out and get a lift into town, but ended up taking his own car....which he parked in a Disabled Parking bay.
Did he know it was a Disabled Bay ?
The 'Disabled' painted markings are faded to illegibility if Google Maps is any guide, but there is a sign on the pavement indicating it is a disabled bay. Parking restrictions are in force on Saturday from 9am, so even if he didn't get ticketed for parking in a disabled bay without displaying a badge, he would have to be back at his car bright and early on Saturday to avoid a ticket.

He went out on Friday and "pre loaded" in his car before getting into any bar. His intention was to leave the club at "kicking out time" but ended up getting asked to leave.
He didn't go back to Camp at that time, he remained in town until the actual "kicking out time". Why did he (apparently) wait ?
A hook up? To try to sober up and drive back? To wait for a lift with his colleagues? To wait for a lift with someone else? Because he accidentally fell asleep after sitting down to eat? Or simply because he was a social animal and just didn't want to accept his night was at an end after getting asked to leave the club?

Thirty plus people passed by in the initial "target time frame" and no one has claimed they saw "anything". There were people "just before" and "just after" he walked into the horseshoe area. So what would be "unusual" ? A guy peeing ? A guy getting into a car ?
I wouldn't find either scenario unusual. I wouldn't even find it unusual to stumble across some youths smoking spliffs (they brazenly do it in the far corner of a supermarket car park five minutes from my house from approx 8pm). I wouldn't even be overly disturbed to see some heavy petting between a couple who have met that night... However, all of those incidents would at least register in my mind, although that might be because I’m no longer a regular visitor to towns on weekend evenings. The key to me is that despite a fair few people milling about in the target time frame, none of them appear to have been approaching the horseshoe in either direction at 3.24am. I assume this is the case because Corrie very deliberately looks in both directions to check the coast is clear before walking into the horseshoe.

Bizarre disappearances sometimes call for bizarre thinking. If he did indeed leave the horseshoe/Short Brackland area, how did he do that ? Maybe he didn't.
Has it yet been established or confirmed whether there is a potential CCTV 'blind spot' that could enable him to cross from the horseshoe to Short Brackland? If so, how much time would he need to cross that distance on a push bike...

But.... if you think he didn't, his phone must have. Therefore it is likely it was in the bin wagon and so it was dumped in the "nearest place possible" to it's separation from him. The bin !
Separating a phone from a person and dumping it in a bin means only one thing.
The lurking figure seen at the left side of the 'running man' CCTV footage appears to possibly have a mobile phone in their possession because what seems like glare from the phone can be seen reflected in the windows before 'running man' appears. In light of the time of this footage, could the lurking figure have picked up Corrie's mobile phone that has been discarded/dropped moments earlier?

But maybe it left in a car, if a car left around the same time. Not Corrie, just the phone. But who would "kill someone" and then "hide the body" but remove the phone ?[/QUOTE]
His phone was relatively worthless in terms of value and a third party who is criminally aware would appreciate that it can be traced.

Hi, newbie here. Had to sign up as this case is baffling with so little information, and the information given is then often contradicted by something else.

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/corrie_m...s_from_corrie_s_last_known_location_1_4833380

If this is true, I can't help but feel this will turn out very similar to the Adrian Lynch case, and he's been right under their noses all along.
Corrie may have made his way into a disused building and had an accident, interrupted something or have been placed there by a third party.

One thing that didn't sit right with me was Nicola going into schools to appeal for help. School children are unlikely to have been out at the time of his disappearance. It makes me think there may be more to the three teenagers seen/heard walking/arguing.
Welcome watson. N spoke at some colleges I think so we are prob looking at 16-18 yr olds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar