UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Foreign plated people carrier is the first time I have seen these details. The marham assault was also a people carrier (admittedly that was a dark colour.) Has anyone else seen this before, that's all I am asking as it is news to me. Likewise the fact the drivers of the horseshoe vehicles have been spoken to, is also news to me as last I heard we only had identified vehicles - now we have people too. We have been speculating for a while, now we finally have some POIs.

Trouble is, all those vehicles have been questioned, and no luck. We seem to keep going round in circles.

I wouldn't focus to much on the phone pings and how the bins work. I think its more than that.

One thing that didn't sit right with me was Nicola going into schools to appeal for help. School children are unlikely to have been out at the time of his disappearance. It makes me think there may be more to the three teenagers seen/heard walking/arguing.

I've worked nightshift for many years, and honestly you'd be surprised how many school children are hanging around town centres during the night, especially at the weekend and school holidays.
I'm with your thoughts that there is more to this group tho. They were heard and seen almost an hour after Corrie went into the horseshoe, further down the road, but they were on the initial missing posters. But the other people caught on cctv who walk past the horseshoe within minutes weren't mentioned.

Hi, newbie here. Had to sign up as this case is baffling with so little information, and the information given is then often contradicted by something else.

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/corrie_m...s_from_corrie_s_last_known_location_1_4833380

If this is true, I can't help but feel this will turn out very similar to the Adrian Lynch case, and he's been right under their noses all along.
Corrie may have made his way into a disused building and had an accident, interrupted something or have been placed there by a third party.

One thing that didn't sit right with me was Nicola going into schools to appeal for help. School children are unlikely to have been out at the time of his disappearance. It makes me think there may be more to the three teenagers seen/heard walking/arguing.

Interesting first post. Yes that would be awful if it was like the Adrian Lynch case you mentioned. I just looked at his - 8 months before his body found.
http://www.itv.com/news/channel/2016-10-27/adrians-dad-now-we-can-move-forward-and-end-the-ordeal/
Also I see that the report into that Jersey investigation will NOT be made public. Hmm...Let's hope "lessons have been learned" with other forces.
A report into the way Jersey Police handled the disappearance of Adrian Lynch won't be made public.
It was done by the National Crime Agency (NCA) in January 2016 and made 13 recommendations. A Freedom of Information Request about the report has been refused because information held by the UK based NCA is exempt from being released.....Police had already searched the reservoir, which was in their high priority search area.

It's around 100 metres from where Adrian was last seen.
http://www.itv.com/news/channel/2016-08-09/report-into-adrian-lynch-investigation-wont-be-made-public/

agree that schools visits is puzzling. *
And the extent of contradictory info. (S'pose that's what happens when u have an official investigation and then a private one with huge social media grapevine. Only time will tell whether the latter has impacted /negatively on the former. )
*ETA - Shire has corrected that it's college visits not schools, so assuming that's 16-18 yr olds FE/6th form colleges.

I've worked nightshift for many years, and honestly you'd be surprised how many school children are hanging around town centres during the night, especially at the weekend and school holidays.
I'm with your thoughts that there is more to this group tho. They were heard and seen almost an hour after Corrie went into the horseshoe, further down the road, but they were on the initial missing posters. But the other people caught on cctv who walk past the horseshoe within minutes weren't mentioned.

More to this group how?

Teenagers..... I don't see how teenagers could make Corrie disappear. Do you mean they may have seen something, Do you mean they may have been decoys to something?

I can't see how a group of teenagers are involved directly.

Although I don't really have my suspicions over Focus 12....... where the ruddy bugga is it?

Someone said it is in the horseshoe, grey-white-ish door with a 26 on it.......

I see nothing. Well there is a grey door, but no number 26. Am I being blind as a turnip?

I am going to assume that Focus 12 is the building that is behind the tree that is next to the bike racks. It has a grey door on the side, which looks like an emergency exit. Is this correct?

Although I don't really have my suspicions over Focus 12....... where the ruddy bugga is it?

Someone said it is in the horseshoe, grey-white-ish door with a 26 on it.......

I see nothing. Well there is a grey door, but no number 26. Am I being blind as a turnip?

I am going to assume that Focus 12 is the building that is behind the tree that is next to the bike racks. It has a grey door on the side, which looks like an emergency exit. Is this correct?
Where C turned right if he goes straight as far as he can there are half a dozen steps up into a white slatted fence which has a door in it. There in that corner past those black fire escapes. It looks a bit like a dirty white garden fence with a door in it.

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/corrie_m...s_from_corrie_s_last_known_location_1_4833380

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/hope_for...lly_found_for_the_nearly_empty_site_1_4810571

Alot of debate about the horseshoe and apologies if it has been noticed already.
Would the shopping centre be what Nicola is wanting to be searched. As nearly all units are empty.
Surely le would be of a mind it's alarmed and possible security guard.

Really cannot see what else there is to search that hasn't already.
An empty fish and chip shop has been mentioned and there was also that place with the door ajar that roger took a photo of in SB I think. I think N is desperately wanting it kept in the news understandably.

Where C turned right if he goes straight as far as he can there are half a dozen steps up into a white slatted fence which has a door in it. There in that corner past those black fire escapes. It looks a bit like a dirty white garden fence with a door in it.

Got ya. Thanks.

How do we know that is Focus 12? No signs, I don't see number 26 either. Google maps showing Focus 12 is in a different location.

Not saying you are wrong, but I have spent a while trying to work out where it was and didn't find anything which spelled it out to me where it was.

Got ya. Thanks.

How do we know that is Focus 12? No signs, I don't see number 26 either. Google maps showing Focus 12 is in a different location.

Not saying you are wrong, but I have spent a while trying to work out where it was and didn't find anything which spelled it out to me where it was.
Google will only show the centre of the postcode apparently. We had a local sleuther in the area when they noticed the door open and someone jogged past them into the open doorway and up the stairs inside. They took photos and posted on the last thread. SLD286 posted the photos originally so perhaps they could post them again for all you newbies .....? You can check the links on this and the other threads too if you want.

Does anyone recall there being information available about whether people (e.g. Corrie's friends/family) tried to contact him that night/morning but were unable to get through? Or he was seen to have 'read' their messages (e.g. via Facebook, Whatsapp); or hadn't read, or responded, or answered his phone when expected to?

Interesting first post. Yes that would be awful if it was like the Adrian Lynch case you mentioned. I just looked at his - 8 months before his body found.
http://www.itv.com/news/channel/2016-10-27/adrians-dad-now-we-can-move-forward-and-end-the-ordeal/
Also I see that the report into that Jersey investigation will NOT be made public. Hmm...Let's hope "lessons have been learned" with other forces.

http://www.itv.com/news/channel/2016-08-09/report-into-adrian-lynch-investigation-wont-be-made-public/

agree that schools visits is puzzling. *
And the extent of contradictory info. (S'pose that's what happens when u have an official investigation and then a private one with huge social media grapevine. Only time will tell whether the latter has impacted /negatively on the former. )
*ETA - Shire has corrected that it's college visits not schools, so assuming that's 16-18 yr olds FE/6th form colleges.
Very disappointed that the findings in Adrian's case won't be made public.

Corrie's case is not too dissimilar, after a couple of months of Adrian still not being found, everyone was just going round and round in circles. The longer he was missing, the more outrageous the theories and scenarios became - he'd left the island on a private aircraft, he'd been hit by a drunk driver and said driver had put him in his car then chucked him in the sea, Adrian had stumbled across or was involved in drug dealing ... and on and on for 8 long months and all that time he was a mere 100 yards away just waiting to be discovered :( The most heartbreaking thing? All the people who saw him, disorientated, hanging half out of a hedge, walking into houses and all just waved him on his way or kept on going about their business and did nothing to help him.

This could still be the case with Corrie ...

Hi, I've just been looking for the running man footage and anything else that was after the last sighting of Corrie, and cannot find it anywhere ! Please help ! X

An empty fish and chip shop has been mentioned and there was also that place with the door ajar that roger took a photo of in SB I think. I think N is desperately wanting it kept in the news understandably.

Yeah totally get that, I don't blame her.
On this msm article...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-38469702

The le say they have carried out extensive searches on business and residential premises.
Le say one thing, n and family say another.
I think the police need to be clear and on point with any statements they make and what they tell N.

I had forgot about the chippy so thanks for that.

The Strange Disappearance of Corrie McKeague, Bury St. Edmunds, UK 24th of September, 2016:

[video=youtube;DzDHJVeIXgc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzDHJVeIXgc[/video]
A good video, thanks for posting.

One thing that is glaringly obvious is that his mum is struggling to admit the obvious - that he is most likely dead.

Thats why relatives getting too involved in investigations is a bad thing, they make decisions based on emotion and not logic/fact.

My theory: Corrie was hanging around hoping to sober up so he could drive his car back in the morning. He hopped into cardboard bin for a few hours kip then accidentally got tipped into refuse truck. During trucks journey back to the depot he has somehow exited it. Possibly disorientated/injured/concused he has wandered into the forrest/river and perished.

A good video, thanks for posting.

One thing that is glaringly obvious is that his mum is struggling to admit the obvious - that he is most likely dead.

Thats why relatives getting too involved in investigations is a bad thing, they make decisions based on emotion and not logic/fact.

My theory: Corrie was hanging around hoping to sober up so he could drive his car back in the morning. He hopped into cardboard bin for a few hours kip then accidentally got tipped into refuse truck. During trucks journey back to the depot he has somehow exited it. Possibly disorientated/injured/concused he has wandered into the forrest/river and perished.
Thing is, this is said to be eliminated due to the low weight of the load. I agree that it seems the most logical explanation, but it seems to have been discounted.

Thing is, this is said to be eliminated due to the low weight of the load. I agree that it seems the most logical explanation, but it seems to have been discounted.
But when was the load weighed? When the truck goes in & out of the depot? If so then the above scenario is perfectly plausible.

Also, the load weighing device (if on truck) could have been flawed, or perhaps Corrie has simply jumped on to the back of the truck after the bin was emptied.

The fact that the bin lorry was in the exact same spot and then his phone was tracked on the same route it took is too much of a coincidence. Add to the fact he was not seen leaving the area then you have to say that he left the area concealed in a vehicle.

If he left via a car after being picked up im certain the police would have cctv from around the town showing a car with 2 people in it, where previously there was only 1.

If he was abducted then i would assume there would have been a car load of people driving about, who then bundled him into the boot (he was a fit guy, i doubt 1 person would achieve it without a fight) - again cctv would have picked this up at some point.

Also, there is no evidence, circumstantial or otherwise to suggest he got separated from his phone, therefore the logical explanation is that both corrie and his phone left that area via the bin lorry.

Ok, time for my very first post ....
Isn't it the case that Focus12 has 2 sites in BSE?
They have residential accommodation at 82 Risbygate Street, and a separate clinic in town?
Are we 100% sure the site in town has accommodation? I think not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member