UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone tonight is saying look at previous threads so for homeless guy/mi5 info take a look at thread 1 page 5, sandamanda post 10-04-16 09:22a.m. the link on that post still works. Then look at thread 2 page 4 midsummer post 11-01-16 08:52 p.m. which mentions our homeless guy.
Read them again. I thought it was MSM links for the homeless guy quotes we were looking for, that too of course! And yes good to know, it's there!

If Corrie left at around 10pm was the dog not getting distressed because he didn't return? He wasn't reported missing until the Monday (I'm sure I read it was the afternoon on the Monday). If the dog was distressed, was there no colleagues in nearby accommodation who could have been alerted by the dog?
Apparently his mates were used to him going off so weren't surprised he wasn't around. If they didn't notice C missing I don't think they would have noticed the dog either tbh.

Apparently his mates were used to him going off so weren't surprised he wasn't around. If they didn't notice C missing I don't think they would have noticed the dog either tbh.
I suspect that they were more work aquantences then real mates,

Greater Than, will you be opening up a slot in the Parking lot for us to have a chat about the Q and A? Thanks

Everyone tonight is saying look at previous threads so for homeless guy/mi5 info take a look at thread 1 page 5, sandamanda post 10-04-16 09:22a.m. the link on that post still works. Then look at thread 2 page 4 midsummer post 11-01-16 08:52 p.m. which mentions our homeless guy.

I've heard the man in your first link talking about his work, I'm sure his book would be a good read

Greater Than, could we have a discussion on Tony's live q&a in the parking lot?

I can certainly see merit in Gannondorf82's suggestion on page 10, that C cadged a lift from a sympathetic binman.

My latest scenario has C happy to be dropped a mile or so out of town to the north, as it would leave him that much nearer his base, as the bin lorry heads back that way to BM. It would also explain why his leaving BSE on foot hasn't been picked up on CCTV. He gets hit by a vehicle shortly into his homeward walk and his body is now lying undiscovered in a ditch (or has been disposed of elsewhere).

His phone has dropped out of his pocket or has otherwise been left in the cab of the bin lorry. I would probably be breaking the rules if I suggested what has then happened to it - let's just say that there are personal and corporate reasons why no information has been forthcoming on its fate.

What started out as a well-meaning gesture has ended this way because no-one can speak the truth.

Moderators should feel free to remove the paragraph about the phone if they feel it necessary.

I'm thinking he wasn't really homeless just pretending to be for surveillance purposes and C knew his real identity and knew he was getting a lift with him later (prearranged) and bought him some grub. That's why he wasn't carrying much in the grapes cctv. Now all the stuff in the media has disappeared to protect the real id of the 'homeless' guy.JMO.
Has your theory about what happened to Corrie changed for this option?

Isn't it just. I've never written off AWOL (where L=Life, not Leave) as an option.

[/B][/B]
[/U][/U]

Excuse my ignorance about the pings/pongs, but isn't it quite possible a car left well before the bin lorry arriving/leaving but remained within the area somewhere less obvious? Only later moving off to correlate with the possible bin lorry timings?
LE said it "loosely correlates" to the bin lorry movements. Does it also loosely coorrelate to other vehicle movements is the question a court would want to know and is what N, TW and MIS will need to know.

"Rainfall in the Anglia region in the 18 hours to 8pm on Friday 16 September 2016
34 mm at Higham near Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
The average month rainfall for the whole of September in the Anglia region is 54 mm."

That was a week before the events we are interested in and won't have made much difference to what we're talking about. We got the same heavy rain at here in the Midlands but it had only a limited effect because the soil was so dry.

Remember, right at the start of all this one of the first things the police and the RAF did was to search along the roadsides and ditches on the routes Corrie would have walked back to Honingham. They carried out what was described as a thorough search of fields, woodland and water between BSE and Honington and found no trace. It's possible they overlooked his body but if so that in itself would raise questions about police handling of the case.

It has already been stated that all the drivers have been spoken to but that is all. We don't know if searches were done on any vehicle(s) but I can't see anyone denying the Police check if nothing to hide.

I think they have been pretty vague when answering questions about the vehicles being searched. There could be problems searching the vehicles if they had been sold on/scrapped, or were used by more than one person.

No, he didn't walk home. Like you said it wasn't exactly a short distance home.

But it wasn't a long distance, either, for a fit young man who could have easily covered the distance in under 2 hours and considerably less if he'd treated it as an early morning run.

It's 8 or 9 miles, not 30.

But it wasn't a long distance, either, for a fit young man who could have easily covered the distance in under 2 hours and considerably less if he'd treated it as an early morning run.

It's 8 or 9 miles, not 30.

Depending on terrain and routes (so following roads opposed to direct route we're looking at a 6.30am arrival time after heavy drinking? Mil or not you would have to be bonkers to do that over sitting in your car even if it is a two seater.

I can certainly see merit in Gannondorf82's suggestion on page 10, that C cadged a lift from a sympathetic binman.

My latest scenario has C happy to be dropped a mile or so out of town to the north, as it would leave him that much nearer his base, as the bin lorry heads back that way to BM. It would also explain why his leaving BSE on foot hasn't been picked up on CCTV.

Am I being stupid? How does being taken in the direction of Barton Mills get him closer to Honington, it's not even in the direction of Honington, if anything it takes him further away.

Granted he could have been given a lift to a friends house in that area, but not sure how he's just disappeared if he was going to a friends.

The binman was shown on camera at Waitrose.....not sure how good the CCTV was, but there is possibly a reasonable chance that somewhere within Bury St Edmunds a camera would be able to determine if anyone was in the passenger seat.

One of these 4 vehicles is surely involved, it's only a matter of time until they have enough evidence to do further investigations into those vehicles and their owners. The biggest evidence could be phone pings from their phones.

Still going on the Hook-Up theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member