UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know the properties around the horseshoe and the likely hood of them be occupied at that time
*time of close/ opening
*staff cleaning

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Please don't say that Thread #14 will become "the case of the undercover MI5 agent dressed as a homeless person". Sometimes the content of threads for this case border on the embarrassing/ridiculous!

LOL! Yep!

Everyone tonight is saying look at previous threads so for homeless guy/mi5 info take a look at thread 1 page 5, sandamanda post 10-04-16 09:22a.m. the link on that post still works. Then look at thread 2 page 4 midsummer post 11-01-16 08:52 p.m. which mentions our homeless guy.

Could P&SS be keeping a close eye on our Troops Miss French - due to other operational or other investigative reasons, I'm just wondering if that's Shiresleuths inference which might be a good point?

I prefer my major crime lords hiding out in BSE theory!

No, seriously, I thought shire was getting at some connection to the Marham incident. I'm not in a position to have an inkling of any investigation, but even though I served at various bases involved on operations I never came across any major crimes. Fraud, theft, drug allegation, vandalism (which was my one contact with P&SS) but never anything with serious surveillance.

PS. The crimes listed above were committed by other people. Honest. I was a witness for the vandalism case.

Interesting that Tony says that Corrie could be out there wondering how to come back with all the media circus. Implying that AWOL is possible?
My thoughts too and others here as an option and it would be just the best outcome. Very interesting that he has put that option out there again now. As he did appeal to Corrie in the early days. He may always have held on to it as an option, but perhaps wasn't in the majority of options in the family. JMO Without evidence to the contrary hope is good.

After reading the discussion on here about the amount of water in the area & the weather I thought I'd look and found that there was a lot of rain & flooding the week before so there may have been more than normal.

"Rainfall in the Anglia region in the 18 hours to 8pm on Friday 16 September 2016
34 mm at Higham near Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
The average month rainfall for the whole of September in the Anglia region is 54 mm."

Source: http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2016-09-17/heatwave-to-downpours-a-months-rain-in-a-day/

does it make sense?
No, he didn't walk home. Like you said it wasn't exactly a short distance home.

I understand he may have got a lift part of the way home
You are correct on this front no doubt. We know that he must and we know the latest place he was on a vehicle. (See here) "3.24am to around 4.30am: Police were able to trace Corrie’s mobile phone from Bury to the Barton Mills area, near Mildenhall, at a speed only a vehicle could travel at." This was just his phone however but if thats the case why is his phone in the car but not him.

Because of this one of the 3 options can be ruled out. Him walking home. The other option of him still being there can be ruled out if a search is conducted. With the evidence above we know he left in a vehicle.

Under this we know that:
a) He could still be there, his car stolen (and perhaps moved later in a different vehicle thus avoiding CCTV).
b) As db09striker said he could have been killed in transit in the vehicle he left in and dumped in the lake.
c) He could have driven out there himself only to accidentally die or be victim of foul play once there.

First post no bully pls

I prefer my major crime lords hiding out in BSE theory!

No, seriously, I thought shire was getting at some connection to the Marham incident. I'm not in a position to have an inkling of any investigation, but even though I served at various bases involved on operations I never came across any major crimes. Fraud, theft, drug allegation, vandalism (which was my one contact with P&SS) but never anything with serious surveillance.

PS. The crimes listed above were committed by other people. Honest. I was a witness for the vandalism case.

Lol!!

I'm speculating that let's say:-/ the Marham incident wasn't terrorist related, but somehow related to another serious crime investigation within the Air Force? perhaps Corrie had information which he passed on to P&SS (SIB) or whoever - ?drugs related - iDK - homeless guy may not actually be a homeless guy - but a member of RAFP or P&SS and his cover was blown by Corrie recognising him? homeless guy then has to confirm with Civ Pol that he saw him, when Corrie disappeared in an unrelated incident / which is why all links to the shared food/money whatever and the comment about walking back to Unit have now disappeared? Pure speculation - Just my latest possible theory today - which is bound to change again by midnight!

Looks like we might need another parking lot thread setting up....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

welcome ragingThor

Liking your little text there on the bottom of your post. ;)

Pooks - just PMd Greater Than - hope he/she is around ...

She's a she! Thanks, was looking for the alert button on my initial post to let an admin know but I'm new to tapatalk and can't see it on here?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I posted the below last night :

---

MIS have also been on location this week. Walking the same route as C, they've also watched others walking that route from a counter terroism point of view to see what someone watching C would see etc.

There was an interesting interview with them on Look East this evening.

---

It appears the 6:30pm look east edition I linked to is no longer available on the iPlayer.
So does anyone know what this mystery walking route was? Was it to BM or Hon and is there another link please?

:( this is getting like a big mystery for us to solve. It's a bit odd with live q&a etc. Just want him to be found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member