UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone tonight is saying look at previous threads so for homeless guy/mi5 info take a look at thread 1 page 5, sandamanda post 10-04-16 09:22a.m. the link on that post still works. Then look at thread 2 page 4 midsummer post 11-01-16 08:52 p.m. which mentions our homeless guy.
Anyone know how to take the above two quotes across to this page for us please as we don't know how to?

If I use the term hook-up I mean it as a meeting with a person of either sex, am I using it wrongly, is it just for same sex shenanigans?

I think the term can be used for meet ups with people of any sex, so not necessarily same sex .

Anyone else notice the side that corrie walks towards is were bikes are chained up, and if he was trying to get home may have tried pinch a bike, and also noted man on cctv on bike.. (know its not Corrie), id like to know exactly what nicola wants searched in horseshoe that theyve left out.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Anyone know how to take the above two quotes across to this page for us please as we don't know how to?

sandamanda said:
The thing I find a tiny bit odd (others might not) may be a coincidence, may not,, I dont know but Sky News reported this yesterday on the very same day they reported missing Corrie. Worrying to read >>

http://news.sky.com/story/mi5-agent-...ttack-10604663

Direct link to sandamanda's post:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...s-24-September-2016-1&p=12849996#post12849996

Can't find the other post. Deleted?

is it just me as every update from msm le and family never give any facts and you end up with half an answer and a maybe, at the end of the day all we have is a missing person enquiry, this is very odd for it to be handled this way in the UK, to start with he is not registered as a missing person or being a AWOL , he has to be one if not both , or maybe flying carpet alion abduction they are thinking ,

cant u just go to that thread. choose the post. click on it's number . copy the url into this thread as a link?

or just copy past the individ posts and add the link under it?

( imagine that only a mod can move posts between threads using the more direct method. )

ETA- TTWO has already done it now.

is it just me as every update from msm le and family never give any facts and you end up with half an answer and a maybe, at the end of the day all we have is a missing person enquiry, this is very odd for it to be handled this way in the UK, to start with he is not registered as a missing person or being a AWOL , he has to be one if not both , or maybe flying carpet alion abduction they are thinking ,

No it's not you.
BUT we have got the other parking lot thread to discuss it on.

Whats the theory behind lurker and legs man?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

So what is the thinking of why this guy was around then? To watch over the RAF lads in town and/or watch out for any bad guys thinking of doing a Marham (if that was terror related)?
Did u read the post in thread 1 that i referenced earlier with the link in it? That will help to explain. But you pretty much have got it I think.
Ps thanx for bringing that post over I just noticed. The other one is still there but just references our homeless man.

Coincidence. May have seen Corrie. Knows nothing.
I think that just about sums it up no one knows nothing from the bin man to his mates , nothing to see no information move on,

Everyone tonight is saying look at previous threads so for homeless guy/mi5 info take a look at thread 1 page 5, sandamanda post 10-04-16 09:22a.m. the link on that post still works. Then look at thread 2 page 4 midsummer post 11-01-16 08:52 p.m. which mentions our homeless guy.

My daughters and I were the victims of a fairly minor crime last year and after the event, when we and other witnesses were giving statements to the police, it became apparent that there were two undercover policemen or security services of some kind who were in the vicinity but did not break their cover (in public anyway) as it was more important for them to not compromise the job they were there to do.
With there being a high level of terrorist threat and the incident occurring in central London during the rush hour it was quite understandable. I'm not sure how this compares to a similar scenario playing out in a sleepy market town in the middle of the night though.
However, with the presence of so many servicemen, maybe there was something going down and our homeless man wasn't who he seemed. I'm just not convinced that he would compromise his position/operation by chatting to/sharing food/ getting involved in some other kind of interaction with Corrie.

I'm also thinking that it's the middle of the night now and my imagination is probably running away with me but the references to the homeless man tonight made me see potential parallels.

Hi all not sure if this has been mentioned corrie was a gunner in the RAF which I know has been mentioned but I have read in news articles and on the website for corrie that he was also a team medic.

Sent from my 5080Q using Tapatalk

Yes, I believe this was additional training on top of his job title. Probably like first aid but a bit better *advertiser censored*

Hi all not sure if this has been mentioned corrie was a gunner in the RAF which I know has been mentioned but I have read in news articles and on the website for corrie that he was also a team medic.

He would have also had some training in escape and evasion in his position as a gunner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning,

I've been lurking for a while and reading everything. Some really great ideas from everyone. I am stumped if I am honest. I have gone through every possible scenario and still come back to zero. <modsnip>

+ the bin lorry driver would unnecessarily be lying to Police. Would he get in that much crap for having a passenger in his wagon? .

He could potentially lose his job.

If he is involved, I feel desperately sorry for the guy. One minute he plays the Good Samaritan by offering a lift to a tired, cold, worse-for-wear member of Her Majesty's Armed Forces (or at the very worst, picks up a phone that doesn't belong to him), the next he is facing losing his job, and the next he is a key player in a potential murder inquiry.

<modsnip>

ETA: I'm shocked to learn that there are still properties in the HS that the police haven't asked to search.

I just can't see any motive by a bin lorry driver on shift. If someone harmed Corrie a violent criminal who was in the vicinity or a disgruntled love rival would make a lot more sense.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Discussion last night about Corrie being skint... perhaps because he'd already booked and paid for flights back to Scotland for Halloween as per the attached link?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good point! Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads