UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting 2 and 2 together you would think he was in the Bin Lorry. Not factual, but the general gist of the theory is.....

-Corrie has been happily sleeping for 2 hours. He's potentially got to walk 2-3 hours to get home, not something anyone wants to do. It will be virtually morning by the time he gets back. So as he can quite comfortably sleep on a concrete floor - it makes sense to stay in town sleeping, but find a more secluded/comfortable place to be.......
-Corrie enters the Horseshoe.
-A bin full of cardboard is an ideal place to sleep and it has been known for people to sleep in them and succumb to it.
-Not seen by anybody because he was hidden sleeping in the bin.
-An hour passes, the Bin Driver is the first vehicle to enter and he doesn't see Corrie either.
-Bin Lorry leaves and goes towards Barton Mills as does Corrie's phone.

All this above makes absolute sense. It explains why nobody saw him, it explains the reasoning for him being in that area, it explains the phone pings in Barton Mills......yet......

He's apparently not in the bin because of the weight. Unless he was seen in the bin, woken and given a lift somewhere.

Everything adds up apart from the weight and no forensics and no body, but because so much adds up it's hard to ignore.

Though because of the weight and lack of physical evidence of it.....I have assumed he got in a different vehicle and got in that vehicle soon after he got into the horseshoe, but then that could be ruled out if an when we are told the first vehicle left that area.
When you have ruled out all of the impossible, then whatever is left, no matter how improbable is the answer.

(C) Sherlock Holmes

(Or words to that effect)

But im pretty sure they said the phone had been tracked back to the depot? What time did the binman finish his shift..............?
The police have said the phone movements only " loosely correlate" to the bin lorry. So C could have left immediately, walked to meet his lift, called in at tesco 24 hr, then they were off on their way. The stop at tesco could have allowed time for the bin lorry to do its BSE pick up and head off to A1101 with C and his phone heading along A14 westwards travelling almost parellel so pings loosely correlate. Just one example IMO.

Re: 'Your Timeline' using google

Although slightly off topic, just thought I would show an example of what info you get.

Again, all you need to do is have been logged into your Google or Gmail account on your phone and then Google Maps traces your every move!!!!

You can then either view this from your phone or pc/tablet remotely by being logged into the same google account and typing 'your timeline' into google. It then opens up in Google Maps.

d52558da7ba5d10c63ca5fb5452ca560.jpg

The police have said the phone movements only " loosely correlate" to the bin lorry. So C could have left immediately, walked to meet his lift, called in at tesco 24 hr, then they were off on their way. The stop at tesco could have allowed time for the bin lorry to do its BSE pick up and head off to A1101 with C and his phone heading along A14 westwards travelling almost parellel so pings loosely correlate. Just one example IMO.

I don't think Corrie's phone could ping the BM mast if he was travelling on the A14 due to the 5km range?

That have not said that publicly that I can find. They only says in BM at 4:30am and no signal after 8 am. I think with a little effort they could figure that out. If the lorry load was already burned, crushed or whatever before 8 am, not likely the phone was on the lorry. It's a matter of pinning this timeline down. Maybe the cops know, and just don't want to share, or maybe they are satisfied with generalities.
The bin lorry was in the horseshoe BSE 420-425, so if the phone was in BM at 430, it definitely wasn't in, on or under the lorry.

It would be good to know when that camera rotated after Corrie went in.

What if he went in, had a pee, walked out as normal unseen by anyone across to short brackland. Got in a vehicle, left area.

Maybe leaving his phone accidentally on top of the bin which was collected. Which then got tipped into bin lorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My latest theory - feel free to pick holes in it!

Corrie enters Horseshoe area and is invited inside a building. He accepts so no scuffle. Something nasty happens. Phone disposed of in bin and travels with bin lorry. Evidence is removed from building at a later time.

Corrie enters Horseshoe area and is invited inside a building. He accepts so no scuffle. Something nasty happens. Phone disposed of in bin and travels with bin lorry. Evidence is removed from building at a later time.

Yes agreed. Focus12 is the only real building in that area where access can be gained. And we know the camera there on that building is not working. So possible. But it would have to have happened pretty quickly after Corrie went in. Maybe to quick for someone to think fast to dispose of the phone.

Your looking at 46 minutes before the bin lorry arrived.

Putting 2 and 2 together you would think he was in the Bin Lorry. Not factual, but the general gist of the theory is.....

-Corrie has been happily sleeping for 2 hours. He's potentially got to walk 2-3 hours to get home, not something anyone wants to do. It will be virtually morning by the time he gets back. So as he can quite comfortably sleep on a concrete floor - it makes sense to stay in town sleeping, but find a more secluded/comfortable place to be.......
-Corrie enters the Horseshoe.
-A bin full of cardboard is an ideal place to sleep and it has been known for people to sleep in them and succumb to it.
-Not seen by anybody because he was hidden sleeping in the bin.
-An hour passes, the Bin Driver is the first vehicle to enter and he doesn't see Corrie either.
-Bin Lorry leaves and goes towards Barton Mills as does Corrie's phone.

All this above makes absolute sense. It explains why nobody saw him, it explains the reasoning for him being in that area, it explains the phone pings in Barton Mills......yet......

He's apparently not in the bin because of the weight. Unless he was seen in the bin, woken and given a lift somewhere.

Everything adds up apart from the weight and no forensics and no body, but because so much adds up it's hard to ignore.

Though because of the weight and lack of physical evidence of it.....I have assumed he got in a different vehicle and got in that vehicle soon after he got into the horseshoe, but then that could be ruled out if and when we are told the first vehicle left that area.
I think he had his pee then went straight back out up short Brackland ( where he was heading before he quickly changed direction to go in Hs.) The camera saw him go in then went on its rotation cycle so missed him leaving. He got his lift in the other bin area/turnaround just up short brackland which is not in view of the rear cornhill camera .

I am starting to feel like their is no third party involvement, and that Corrie left his phone on the bin lid whilst having a pee and that ended up in the bin lorry.

He walked off in a hurry down short brackland, looking for somewhere he can get his head down for a few more hours, has found a cosy hidden away place (possibly the unit with the open door on streetview which is just out of sight of the CCTV camera out the back of the shopping centre). Has got in there and had an accident or has locked himself in and with no phone was unable to call for help.

This area has not been searched yet.

I will be <modsnip> if he is found in that building there!!!!

d69c2da53231dc6f749931b3fcd54e68.jpg

When you have ruled out all of the impossible, then whatever is left, no matter how improbable is the answer.

This whole thing is a Merry-Go-Round. Although it is a very serious matter, it is interesting to try to be the detective, I just wish I had all the evidence the Police had.

So according to what we are being told:

IMPOSSIBLE:

-In the bin > tipped into Lorry = Dead. Because of weight: IMPOSSIBLE

-Leaving on foot and going wherever. Because not seen on CCTV: IMPOSSIBLE

Based on my own opinions:

UNLIKELY BUT POSSIBLE:

-Went into a property. Explains why he wasn't seen. What has happend to him in that property - who knows. But you would suggest murder most likely. Seems unlikely some randomer at 3.30pm+ would usher him into a property and randomly murder him and then at some point get the chance to get rid of the body. Only 1 property is residential? - so you would suspect that one. How this links with the phone going to Barton Mills - who knows.

-Gone AWOL. Nothing to suggest it.

-Abducted by terrorists. Nobody's come forward.

-Anything to do with unidentified people in the area seen on CCTV not linked to any of the 4 vehicles. It's possible someone could have duffed him up and dumped him in a bin, but it seems a bit random and unlikely.

LIKELY AND POSSIBLE:

-Got a lift in one of the vehicles and something has happend to him in one way or another. Most likely an arranged meet and most likely murdered. But we have little information on vehicle movements. I think that's the main info we'd all like to have. Timings of vehicle movements and other known CCTV sightings of those vehicles.

that would depend on whether there were additional micro masts south of BM I believe.

? Of course if the Phone traveled further south like on the A14 then yes it would ping masts down there but we have been told it only pinged the BM mast and remained in the 5km/3 mile footprint of it until it went dead?

Unless I missed something no other masts have been mentioned. Just ones in BSE and BM. I also think the phone may have pinged other masts but the Police aren't confirming that yet.

This whole thing is a Merry-Go-Round. Although it is a very serious matter, it is interesting to try to be the detective, I just wish I had all the evidence the Police had.

IMPOSSIBLE:

UNLIKELY BUT POSSIBLE:

-Went into a property. Explains why he wasn't seen. What has happend to him in that property - who knows. But you would suggest murder most likely. Seems unlikely some randomer at 3.30pm+ would usher him into a property and randomly murder him and then at some point get the chance to get rid of the body. Only 1 property is residential? - so you would suspect that one. How this links with the phone going to Barton Mills - who knows.

-Anything to do with unidentified people in the area seen on CCTV not linked to any of the 4 vehicles. It's possible someone could have duffed him up and dumped him in a bin, but it seems a bit random and unlikely.

LIKELY AND POSSIBLE:

-Got a lift in one of the vehicles and something has happend to him in one way or another. Most likely an arranged meet and most likely murdered. But we have little information on vehicle movements. I think that's the main info we'd all like to have. Timings of vehicle movements and other known CCTV sightings of those vehicles.

Brilliant take on it.

Or my theory above, no 3rd party involved. He has gone into that building at the back of shopping centre to get his head down. Come to harm somehow by way of accident, unable to call for help as he left his phone on top of the bin. This area has not been searched but is out of view of any CCTV.

IMPOSSIBLE:

UNLIKELY BUT POSSIBLE:

LIKELY AND POSSIBLE:

I have a theory I'm working on that involves a third-party but I can't post it yet until more info is in MSM. It is along the lines of your last unlikely but possible theory.

? Of course if the Phone traveled further south like on the A14 then yes it would ping masts down there but we have been told it only pinged the BM mast and remained in the 5km/3 mile footprint of it until it went dead?

Unless I missed something no other masts have been mentioned. Just ones in BSE and BM. I also think the phone may have pinged other masts but the Police aren't confirming that yet.
No I meant south of Bm but north of A14. There is obviously going to be a dead area between both BM and Bse mast areas. I just wanted to suggest an alternative route where similar ping effect could loosely correlate also.

The bin lorry was in the horseshoe BSE 420-425, so if the phone was in BM at 430, it definitely wasn't in, on or under the lorry.

If that is true then why did they say the movements of the phone coincided with the movements of the lorry's schedule? Can you link that story where the lorry was in the HS at 4:20 because what I have found it was last in all of the BSE at 4 am?

Same or he was ran over by bin lorry and then put in front and dropped off body on route to dump

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Also wondering which direction would he take to get back to his parked car, why choose to sleep in street and not into your car, (im aware of his earlier hughes sleep)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

If that is true then why did they say the movements of the phone coincided with the movements of the lorry's schedule? Can you link that story where the lorry was in the HS at 4:20 because what I have found it was last in all of the BSE at 4 am?
It's in the transcript of Nicola's q&a, she says the lorry arrived at 420, and it took 4 minutes to empty the bin. Or words to that effect.
I'm not sure how to link to a previous thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member