UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd guess they would have actually contacted his girlfriend first before his mum.

OK I am a bit behind - but unless Corrie was in a permanent relationship his Mother would be Next of Kin surely ?

OK I am a bit behind - but unless Corrie was in a permanent relationship his Mother would be Next of Kin surely ?
It wouldn't be his friends that contacted n I would of thought....isn't it the sc job?
When gf said the raf lads I presume she was saying they asked has Corrie contacted you.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

So Corrie & April were in "a casual relationship" & "both seeing other people".

There's an elephant in the room here!

How is anyone 100% certain that it his baby, he's not around to confirm or deny his role in it.

Very bizarre, there has to be an awful lot more to this than is being put out there.

Am also wondering why she was involved with the police at such an early stage and also why a "casual", fairly new girlfriend was contacted by friends / colleagues. How did they get her details? I'm wondering if they have managed to access his texts / social media.

Due to the bin lorry being the first vehicle entering HS at 4.20 and the phone seems to travel directionally and with the same speed as bin lorry this would mean that C would have had to have been in/around BSE until the phone starts to move which is over an hour later from when he entered HS. Therefore, he couldn't have left immediately unless he left his phone accidentally on the bin and it went into the bin lorry or unless it was disposed of by C or someone else when the bin lorry arrived.

If it wasn't disposed of as described above and was with C on movement/time running parallel with bin lorry movement and time (albeit not necessarily on the same road but any of the surrounding area from which pings can be picked up) this indicates that C remained in BSE for just over an hour after he was picked up by cctv entering HS.

I'm not sure that a cardboard/paper recycling Biffa 1100 bin would warrant a lock (I would suggest not) but even if it didn't, the lid is designed NOT to lift up in high winds. Conversely, there is a fair amount of 'lid pressure' to hold the lid down (not too much mind, it needs to be lifted to put paper/card in). I had a wander round the other night and tried to lift the lid of a similar bin and noticed that I could lift it, place my black iPhone in between the lid and the bin when I lowered it to secure it in place leaving the lid slightly ajar.
I believe it's company policy from refuse Operators to bang on the side of the bin and lift the lid prior to wheeling it towards the rear of the bin lorry ready for uplift. Could the banging and/or lifting of the lid have caused the phone to drop in the bin? This would point towards Corrie urinating and forgetful as opposed to urinating and contemplating intentional AWOL.
JMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm saying that the only confirmed ping (with an actual referenced time) is the BM ping which means that the bin lorry is being used to "make things fit".
IMO the phone was turned off in Bury and turned on again in BM. Maybe to have a last look at something before it was tossed. Maybe even to send a last message.

Aren't too saying the mast times given are inaccurate? Because the way we have them it's impossible for the phone to have been in that vehicle.

How is anyone 100% certain that it his baby, he's not around to confirm or deny his role in it.

Very bizarre, there has to be an awful lot more to this than is being put out there.

Am also wondering why she was involved with the police at such an early stage and also why a "casual", fairly new girlfriend was contacted by friends / colleagues. How did they get her details? I'm wondering if they have managed to access his texts / social media.

So her other boyfriend might have come looking for him I'm thinking.

Does A live over Mildenhall/Beck Row/Lakenheath way at all or have friends/family that way which could explain the BM phone pings?

It may be uncharitable, but I did think of that myself an hour or so ago. If they met through a dating app and he was still apparently active on it, then there's no reason why she should not be the same. This is the 21st century after all.

I was wondering when someone would ask that.

Obviously we won't know for sure until the baby's born unless they do some in utero DNA test

Yes unless he has secretly married someone. (Maybe that's the next bombshell) JMO.

Bizarre. If it was serious enough of a relationship that she flew back from the US within a day of the first phone call (I'm assuming package holiday, rebooking new one way flight at cost, no insurance cover as not next of kin etc), and would be on the ground in BSE long before his own mother, why was Corrie listed as "happily single" on the family website?

I feel very strange about all of this. Like I've lost interest/given up, I don't want to say that I "don't care" anymore as that isn't what I mean but we have all invested thoughts into this, donated money, helped share things on SM, had our profile pictures as find Corrie, worried for him and the family!

I have told all my Patients about this young carefree lad who was innocently on a night out and disappeared so they could then spread awareness etc I know I never knew him but you get a sense of the person via details fed to us and I feel they have been incorrect and an untrue picture built. (I'm not saying he isn't a good person definitely not but I'm referring to the way we've been told things and now finding out the opposite)

I feel totally different about it all and have lost interest as I feel what is the point when we aren't being told the truth. I realise we can't know everything because of the investigation etc but I would like the information that is given to us to be at least be correct and true!!

Why pictures of his ex and Corrie used when he had a new gf? Are they just saying she is his gf so it doesn't look like he got a random girl pregnant after a few dates? She is saying they were together 5 months then why has there been no mention of a gf I think this is a big thing! Now the lads contacted her to check if he was her? If it wasn't serious how did they have her number? But then again if it was serious why didn't they know she was in America? <modsnip> I could go on .... it just feels uncomfortable now.

We feel we all known Corrie and the family, being there for them via support, raising £50,000 to help them. When perhaps we have been lied to? I'm being honest it doesn't feel great!

A young lad is missing, a mother has lost her son and a baby is going to be born, perhaps without the Father being around and this is all very tragic but if you are going to ask the public to help and be there to support and donate then you need to be honest with them!!

I feel bad even typing this but I just wonder am I the only one feeling like this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was wondering when someone would ask that.

Obviously we won't know for sure until the baby's born unless they do some in utero DNA test

She said that when they met they were both seeing other people .. I think that then after they split up with those respective people she thought/believed they were exclusive . We don't know if Corrie thought the same and dating apps would suggest otherwise ... she said she had met the RAF guys and this would explain why they phoned her thinking he was maybe with her or she had heard from him.

Bizarre. If it was serious enough of a relationship that she flew back from the US within a day of the first phone call (I'm assuming package holiday, rebooking new one way flight at cost, no insurance cover as not next of kin etc), and would be on the ground in BSE long before his own mother, why was Corrie listed as "happily single" on the family website?

I think she said it was a few days later but I agree that it's quite a big step if it wasn't the end of her holiday

DanseMacabre I hear you and I just feel if I could I would give you a hug right now..... Yes we have no rights to know anything but a lot of people I think will feel a little disappointed nobody knew about this girl wether she had started to show or not so why bring her out in the open there is a meaning to the madness if ive said it right lol

I think they decided to keep it quiet from the outset as the stress on the girl may have given her a misscarriage. They probably thought its best to keep it all quiet, say he was single until the girl had the scans and everything was ok. Dont blame them for doing this at all.

She also may have been undecided about whether to keep it- she did keep saying on the video that she had to make a big decision on her own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melavista21