UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
midsummers day - can you spell out the significance orange circles briefly please - otherwise it'll take me ages to zoom in to see what they are identifying?

Its has been confirmed by Nicola that there was no vehicles in the area before the bin lorry arrived. The bin lorry was the first vehicle to arrive in the area after Corrie went in. No vehicles where there before this. Not even parked vehicles.

So he couldn't have been hidden from view standing or sitting behind people's cars.

So that likely means he was behind a wall, in a building, or in a bin.

How many people actually walked past the actual 'horseshoe' area in the first 30mins of him going into it?

Sorry if this has been answered, do we know how many have been eliminated from enquiries?

None of them. We've been told there's four vehicles, one being the bin lorry. All with legitimate reasons to be there bar one. Investigations are on going.

Completely different train of thought here. When we were speculating why the raf hadn't made him awol immediately could this be because he was a vunlnerable person? Just a suggestion

Radio Norwich says no link between the phone and corrie

Its has been confirmed by Nicola that there was no vehicles in the area before the bin lorry arrived. The bin lorry was the first vehicle to arrive in the area after Corrie went in. No vehicles where there before this. Not even parked vehicles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Please can you provide a link for this?

So the 0300-0600 times that were offered should read 0325-0600 then?
0325: Bin lorry arrives in the 'Horseshoe'.
03(26): Car 1
03(27): Car 2
03(28): Car 3
For example?

JMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Found phone has no link with case.

e8e9609a9fe5899ae6174d7d10e0f550.jpg

It wasn't actually a 'complete' phone.

midsummers day - can you spell out the significance orange circles briefly please - otherwise it'll take me ages to zoom in to see what they are identifying?

Orange circles are areas of housing. Places where Corrie could have been heading to/held/walked from etc.

JMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members