UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have missed this, but given the HS is not covered by CCTV, how can we be sure that there were no vehicles parked up there prior to the relevant times?

In terms of 4am being an odd time for a hook-up, I lived near an area which was popular for hook ups and they took place at ALL times of night/early morning (I could see activity on the way home).

Am I on the wrong thread or can we now quote Fb page and the Fb q & a on here with no links or am I going mad?

A fairly critical point, but one we won't find an answer to is what do N and UT mean by HS? Initially it appeared they were talking about the smaller turning area and the bin space. Later it appears they are using the term for the larger area down to each set of cameras.

When it is said no vehicle enters the HS, does that mean no vehicle passes the first set of cameras behind the shopping centre?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This definitely suggests that there were no parked up vehicles there when Corrie entered right?

I just want to be fairly sure that this information is accurate.

I think if there was no vehicles there then there was probably nothing to be hidden behind. We can see from CCTV that that area was well lit.

Is there any listed times of people walking past this actual area shortly after (30mins or so) Corrie enters?

I think if there are several people that go past and none see him.....then he must have disappeared quickly and with no vehicles being there - he can't have disappeared into a vehicle until 4.20 at the earliest.

The idea of a Hook-Up is therefore looking less likely IMO - who is up and around for a Hook-Up at gone 4.25am? Clubs usually close around 3pm. 4.25pm is the very earliest another vehicle could have come into that area.

Assuming several people walked past that area and he hasn't been seen - he has disappeared quite quickly and not in a vehicle. Would he be behind the wall - if so why? Seems a bit odd and doesn't explain his total disappearance. Could he have been in a bin - yes, though a bin death has apparently been ruled out as the cause of his disappearance......

I am now thinking he may have gone into a building, maybe invited in by someone.

I just need some times of people walking past the actual horseshoe area where Corrie was last seen.....anyone got those please?
We have no source for no vehicles being in the area, none, zilch. Even if there was a soure, I can't see how they can verify it and would discount it as a maybe at best. The cctv was only viewed for a set period of time- vehicles could have entered and exited before and after that footage. No one knew Corrie was missing until Monday, so no one went to the horseshoe before then and we know 1000% (it's one of the only things) that the footage couldn't see inside the horseshoe area"

Am I on the wrong thread or can we now quote Fb page and the Fb q & a on here with no links or am I going mad?

Yep, you've lost the plot! :)

Just kidding... I think we're heading for another shut down so I'm going out for a while!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We have no source for no vehicles being in the area, none, zilch. Even if there was a soure, I can't see how they can verify it and would discount it as a maybe at best. The cctv was only viewed for a set period of time- vehicles could have entered and exited before and after that footage. No one knew Corrie was missing until Monday, so no one went to the horseshoe before then and we know 1000% (it's one of the only things) that the footage couldn't see inside the horseshoe area"

There is CCTV on all routes in and out of the area though. It has been watched until 4pm on the Saturday.

A fairly critical point, but one we won't find an answer to is what do N and UT mean by HS? Initially it appeared they were talking about the smaller turning area and the bin space. Later it appears they are using the term for the larger area down to each set of cameras.

When it is said no vehicle enters the HS, does that mean no vehicle passes the first set of cameras behind the shopping centre?

See www.findcorrie.co.uk for the answer.

There is CCTV on all routes in and out of the area though. It has been watched until 4pm on the Saturday.
Exactly - do you know some Friday's I get home from work and don't take my car out at all until monday morning, unless I need to. (Sorry for the sarcasm, but that proves nothing and we can't discuss made up facts.
would like to add, if I go out drinking and drive us there, I usually still can't be bothered to go the next day to pick it up as I am old and dying of a hangover- takes me a good 48 hours to recover now ��

Exactly - do you know some Friday's I get home from work and don't take my car out at all until monday morning, unless I need to. (Sorry for the sarcasm, but that proves nothing and we can't discuss made up facts.
would like to add, if I go out drinking and drive us there, I usually still can't be bothered to go the next day to pick it up as I am old and dying of a hangover- takes me a good 48 hours to recover now ��

They are not made up facts, just because they can't be pasted here!

Well we can at least say only 4 vehicles were in / went into that area between 3am and (I believe) 6am?......

Because that has been said.

and - what the previous poster said is fact.

IIRC GT cleared some of the first Q&A from the parking lot to be discussed here even though it hasn't made MSM. I can't recall exactly which bits.

Hi cold pizza. Could mods clarify if we can now discuss the Fb q n a on here as apparently it is now on the website. Also, can we discuss the vehicle times if they have not yet been clarified also on the website.

Confusion again.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I don't believe that answers my question though, as it point to both of my points.

Well if the answer is not on there I don't know that anyone can answer here because "horseshoe" is a term that the family have come up with so they must define it. AFAIK they have defined it on their website, or they had done so initially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loislooking