UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ive just tried to look in the corrie website but it is not loading currently??/ anyhow i believe that the friends at work also contacted corries mum over the weekend? prior to them reporting it to their commanding officer who informed the police? did i get that right? i am concerned that there was so much concern considering his friends ( according to the commanders statement also on corrie site) that they were used to corrie going off doing his own thing. why the great concern that weekend? brother the pregnant girl then his mother then camp boss then immediately police. why was there so much fuss over him going missing this weekend and not on other weekends? i do not think this has been answered by msm or the corrie website ( which as stated i cant access)

I put it down to in the past when he's done it he has probably replied to texts or calls or even been active on SM but perhaps this time he wasn't active on SM, not replying to texts and his phone would be going straight to answer phone etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I being daft here? Not classed as a missing person with the police but classed as missing from the RAF but not AWOL? So what does that mean? Is anyone officially looking for him?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have a look at my previous posts. There's a fairly comprehensive explanation of the terms.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i am really really bored with the bin man scenario
imo he got out of the horsehoe on the turn of the cctv and went off down the road to the left where the other loading bays are.h
e then goes willingly or unwillingly into a car.
would any of these cars then be tracked on the cctv at the end of that street?
would it not be more sensible to check out those cars?
ALL the cars going down that street whether from the bin area or that street?
i feel that the scenarios we are being told to accept - ie he is still within those buildings is just actually quite absurd.
there is something not quite right about this case? nobody mentions all of the military personell from honington marham barnham mildenhall and lakenheath - now that is a lot of drunk military people all going home after clubbbing in bse - why does nobody suggest that corrie went in a car with some of them? either known as friends. aquaintances or just known faces?
we know he did not have much money so unlikely to pay for a trip back to honington which is something in the range of £30 at that time of night. it is more likely that he was looking to share a lift home so therefore the persons who might have given him this lift seem more likely to have hurt him - than this poor old bin man ( who may be a 30 year old female for all we know lol)

I know it’s the ideal to go through all previous posts, and I’ve read a lot, but it’s pretty much impossible to read all, and haven’t managed to track down analysis of Running Man footage.

So, apologies if this has been put forward before. I assume it may well have, though if it has, it has presumably been discounted.

I think there’s a strong possibility that the person in the shadows to the left in the Running Man CCTV clip, walking away from the Horseshoe is Corrie.

attachment.php

Though I understand how the apparent tone of the clothing would initially make this seem unlikely.

http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2016...ning-corrie-disappeared-go-on-show-to-public/

(I’m assuming this footage is second generation and was shot off the screen at the pod, seems darker and has a blue hue compared to the 3:25 CCTV footage of same area.)

Where that figure is standing, the stronger light source is not the lamp in shot in the foreground, but the streetlamp that out of frame at the other end of the lane at the edge of the Horseshoe.

The figure is casting a slight shadow back towards the camera, as can also been seen with running man when he is roughly parallel with that position.

Lighting is odd here, between the two light sources, with a balance between foreground and background lighting.

Especially when running man, initially his back brightly lit by foreground lamp passes into the area where his back is in shadow. At this point in film (middle pic) he seems to disappear, grey merging into surroundings.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The figure to the left does appear to be wearing boots.

attachment.php

The figure is not wearing dark trousers, they are considerably lighter in hue than the boots.

The upper body seems to wearing a similarly light tone, though this tricky as viewed through lamp glare.

The paving is relatively light in tone, and though his clothing would be lighter, the paving is not in shadow, the figure is.

I know there is little to go on here, maybe wilful thinking but what is there seems to match with the ambling, loitering, hands in pockets, body language.

I thought running man was identified and ruled out back in November? I've always thought the person in the shadows was a woman in a skirt and heeled boots. You can see on the CCTV running man turn briefly and seems to notice the person in the shadows which makes me wonder if he remembered seeing this person when contacted and gave any description to police. People also suggested that the lighting seemed to appear like perhaps the flash on a phone camera. I haven't heard that the person in the shadows had been identified but neither was this person part of the people needing identifying to begin with, as I think they were just looking to identify the running man.

The thing I find odd is that so much was done in the first week, they managed to track the phone to bm, then looked at CCTV and found going in to the loading bay , they even seized the bin lorry and searched that after finding a link, so they must have watched CCTV up to 4.20 in the first few days to know about the bin lorry, the police were doing well to get that all done within the first week or two considering we're told how under funded they are, since then we haven't seen much being done to be honest, maybe the police came to a conclusion early on what happens as they have no evidence of any crime, IMO

imo he got out of the horsehoe on the turn of the cctv and went off down the road to the left where the other loading bays are.he then goes willingly or unwillingly into a car.
i feel that the scenarios we are being told to accept - ie he is still within those buildings is just actually quite absurd.
there is something not quite right about this case? nobody mentions all of the military personell from honington marham barnham mildenhall and lakenheath - now that is a lot of drunk military people all going home after clubbbing in bse - why does nobody suggest that corrie went in a car with some of them? either known as friends. aquaintances or just known faces?
we know he did not have much money so unlikely to pay for a trip back to honington which is something in the range of £30 at that time of night. it is more likely that he was looking to share a lift home so therefore the persons who might have given him this lift seem more likely to have hurt him - than this poor old bin man ( who may be a 30 year old female for all we know lol)

Yes - of course the car would be seen on CCTV.

They have checked out the 4 vehicles that are seen in that area that night. There were no more.

You're saying that one of the army lads could have given him a lift and have hurt him......Surely the Police would be very interested if one of the drivers of one of the 4 vehicles was a fellow colleague of Corrie's. As far as I am aware 3 vehicles had legit reasons for being there.....and it seemed to be suggested those 3 were all there for work purposes. If this 4th vehicle was for an army guy who had no reason for being there - he'd be no.1 suspect.

I don't really think the Bin Lorry Driver is being directly linked to a crime here, not from what I have read. If the Bin Lorry is involved then I believe it was an accident.

imo he got out of the horsehoe on the turn of the cctv and went off down the road to the left where the other loading bays are.h
e then goes willingly or unwillingly into a car.

totally agree, you then have to think about who he could have been leaving in a vehicle with if it was willingly

ive just tried to look in the corrie website but it is not loading currently??/ anyhow i believe that the friends at work also contacted corries mum over the weekend? prior to them reporting it to their commanding officer who informed the police? did i get that right? i am concerned that there was so much concern considering his friends ( according to the commanders statement also on corrie site) that they were used to corrie going off doing his own thing. why the great concern that weekend? brother the pregnant girl then his mother then camp boss then immediately police. why was there so much fuss over him going missing this weekend and not on other weekends? i do not think this has been answered by msm or the corrie website ( which as stated i cant access)

A huge reply to you disappeared earthspirit just as I was about to respond😓

I think the Station Commander reacted wrongly, I think the family were notified prior to him not showing up for first parade on the Monday, because even if AO hadn't attended a GP to confirm pregnancy, she may well have shown early signs of pregnancy without a missed period. This may have been relayed to his friends and that's the reason for their aparent concern over the weekend, although I always believed through MSM that the family weren't aware until Monday that he was missing, I can't offer any links, this is just my own thoughts, the alternatives are psycho ex bf finds out AO is with another guy sets up fake SM page and traps him?

And so the wheel turns again?!!! I really hope he is awol, and comes back from all of this with a great story. That would be the best outcome IMO

but didnt he have a girlfriendup in scotland? im sure on the website at some time there was a slim girl in a photo with him his bro and his gf

He may have at some point but his mum made it very clear that he was "happily single".

Rock paper scissors? Forget that sorry. I just don't know what to think anymore in a relationship, not in a relationship ; seeing other people : happily single, not left on foot, could possibly escape cctv on foot 🤕 Want to be able to help but it's so hard when the facts disintegrate and calcify daily

I've had another look, can't see him turn to look at the figure, but lurking in the shadows could well be a woman wearing a very long dress and quite large boots.

Who for some reason didn't pull that night.

Joking, but yes it could be.

Quality is poor, and that whole sequence from the pod has a faint dialogue soundtrack of people commenting on the images which made me assume it was shot from the screen.

Others will have seen the original and perhaps be able to discern that figure better.

How do we know that the b is his?

The mum has said so, so why would you want to doubt that?

At least be a bit compassionate and let be until there is ever a time that it needs to be proven, if ever.

I do know the case has had the odd twist and been a bit up and down, no wonder though.

*** But she can't be spoken about, nor can the child remember ***

I think a lot of chat on here over the past 2 weeks is focused on things that likely don't matter. I have probably been overly focusing on certain things. When the more obvious outcomes are staring us in the face.....

He left in a vehicle.....

But we can't really discuss much about this as there is nothing to go on.

There were 4 vehicles and 1 had no legitimate reason for being there and that's it, that's basically all we have, there is nothing for us to investigate in relation to this.

Though it is the most plausible thing that's happend IMO.

But people on here.....

-Still discuss whether he could have got out on foot even though we have been told he cannot.

-Still discuss the unidentified people on camera, though how would they just make a human disappear?

-Still discuss whether it rained a lot and therefore he could have drowned in a puddle on the way home.

Ppl can discuss what they like, and I kind of get it as there are only certain things you can spend time researching and sleuthing. This car thing we can't sleuth nothing and it's the highly likely reason he left that area.

Surely any CCTV directed onto main roads out of Bury St Edmunds would have been looked at to spot any of the relevant 4 vehicles. Or should I say 3 as we know where the bin man went.

At least be a bit compassionate and let be until there is ever a time that it needs to be proven, if ever.

I do know the case has had the odd twist and been a bit up and down, no wonder though.

We can discuss them, as long as we stick to what's been reported in the media.

<modsnip>

Thanks to EarthSpirit for returning to the point about Corrie walking out of the Horseshoe whilst the CCTV rotated and then entering a vehicle. Nicola went to the trouble of filming this route so obviously thinks it is a major possibility.
I queried why only 4 vehicle going into the Horseshoe are being mentioned and some contributors thought that the Horseshoe was the whole area. Looking at the diagram on the website this doesn't seem to be the case with just the bin area described as the Horseshoe.
I still can't get my head round what would be the next CCTV to pick up this vehicle.

I've been lurking for months and reading as much as I can. Like most I feel the case is slightly bizarre.

I'm struggling to get my head around CM vanishing the instant his girlfriend is out the country. Why were his work mates so worried about his absence on the Monday if it was something he done fairly regularly? Had they heard he was up to no good?

Was someone waiting on his girlfriend being out the way or was it just a coincidence?

Thanks to EarthSpirit for returning to the point about Corrie walking out of the Horseshoe whilst the CCTV rotated and then entering a vehicle. Nicola went to the trouble of filming this route so obviously thinks it is a major possibility.
I queried why only 4 vehicle going into the Horseshoe are being mentioned and some contributors thought that the Horseshoe was the whole area. Looking at the diagram on the website this doesn't seem to be the case with just the bin area described as the Horseshoe.
I still can't get my head round what would be the next CCTV to pick up this vehicle.

it will be the cctv at the rear of the shopping centre

I doubt a lot of things the family say that is one reason I prefer to use le and msm information,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member