UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on two minds about a planned disappearing act.

If I was planning to go AWOL I wouldn't do it pissed. I would want a clear head so nothing went wrong. And I wouldn't do it from a town center.
I get the feeling Corrie didn't plan too much and did things on the spur of the moment so could have decided almost last minute really.

For some reason the long call to his brother has intrigued me for some reason, since i first found out about it...

I get what you mean shire, the big bit I can't work out is that he vanished for at least 45mins in the loading bay no one saw him as we know of,

I honestly think the world has gone stark staring mad.

Nicola is banging on about the amazing work that MIS have done collating all of the facebook and twitter posts from the find Corrie stuff into a spreadsheet so that they can be searched by keyword.

What the flip do they think that is going to achieve?

Are people honestly so dumb these days that they think the way to find him is to look at Facebook and Twitter posts - all posted AFTER he went missing.

Mental. Just mental.

For some reason the long call to his brother has intrigued me for some reason, since i first found out about it...
I wonder if the long phone call is simply while he consumes his pre bought drink. Somewhere back in one of the threads i read that one of his reasons for being indicisive about going out was short of funds. Buying from a shop and 'topping up' in his car seems a fair enough reason to chat to his brother for so long ...

I wonder if the long phone call is simply while he consumes his pre bought drink. Somewhere back in one of the threads i read that one of his reasons for being indicisive about going out was short of funds. Buying from a shop and 'topping up' in his car seems a fair enough reason to chat to his brother for so long ...

Do we know if he met up with his mates?

I am starting to go mad in the search for the 'old man'....I started looking at Town Councillors as a lot in that age group go into this kind of thing and then............Does anyone remember Norman Tebbit, MP now a Lord, lives in Bury?

I get the feeling Corrie didn't plan too much and did things on the spur of the moment so could have decided almost last minute really.
i am 100% of the opinion that his evening was totally random .. length of time in bars, his car, takeaway, sleep in doorway ...
If we look at the possibility of a well executed AWOL ... then drinking heavily, takeaway etc would IMO be not part of that .. and he would have had to know that once he disappeared into the 'black hole' otherwise known as the HS, he could disappear without a trace.
I am still of the opinion that he walked in on some activity in the HS .. or encountered somewhere there. As i said before, the fact the bin area is not covered by cameras will be known to those who wish to not be seen ...

I am starting to go mad in the search for the 'old man'....I started looking at Town Councillors as a lot in that age group go into this kind of thing and then............Does anyone remember Norman Tebbit, MP now a Lord, lives in Bury?

lol yep

I get what you mean shire, the big bit I can't work out is that he vanished for at least 45mins in the loading bay no one saw him as we know of,
I don't think he hung around there for that long. I think his phone was lost or stolen by that stage and he met his arranged lift or his lift went to 24 hr tesco for some supplies before heading off. There are scenarios that fit the phone movements that don't necessarily involve a bin lorry.

i am 100% of the opinion that his evening was totally random .. length of time in bars, his car, takeaway, sleep in doorway ...
If we look at the possibility of a well executed AWOL ... then drinking heavily, takeaway etc would IMO be not part of that .. and he would have had to know that once he disappeared into the 'black hole' otherwise known as the HS, he could disappear without a trace.
I am still of the opinion that he walked in on some activity in the HS .. or encountered somewhere there. As i said before, the fact the bin area is not covered by cameras will be known to those who wish to not be seen ...
I don't think he necessarily made the decision that Saturday a.m. but maybe later that day or Sunday a.m. even. IMOO.

Without going back to look again, from memory both the 05.01 and 05.20 CSC still showed people going from right to left which would be from H/S.direction.

See what I'm trying to establish here is if 05:01 and 05:20 are the lady and man from McD's CCTV. If those two timed CSC images are supposed to be them and are heading right to left as we look then they are going away from the entrance to McD's toward Looms Lane. The times suggest they would/should be going left to right to McD's and would also mean initially they didn't walk through the horseshoe (though I guess they could have walked there after their visit to McD's).

All this might be nothing but think it a lot of effort trying to trace them for them to say they saw nothing as all previous (AFAWK) 37 people have.

I hope the sun haven't made another mistake, IMO they know more than they can print

Well it is The Sun so my expectations aren't too high! Surely they won't name another incorrect person and have to pull all the links tomorrow morning?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member