UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm. They wouldn't do that would they?
Well public bodies mislead and lie. But I would not have thought so in this case, what surprises me more is the site only has one digger, my local council has several of different sizes at each site.

Just wondering if the digger did break down or did they find something of interest and don't want it splashed all over the papers just yet.
I would not have thought so, and I certainly hope not as that would mean given the post someone earlier mentioned of N that she would not know such important detail, I cant see SP doing that, they have enough on their plate already.

^This criticism is aimed at MIT, not who appointed them.

But MIS were given the job by someone, instead of excepting free help, some one made the wrong call and decided to pay MISa load of money to make maps,

Obviously a strained relationship is pushed to absolute extreme measures in the circumstances, like magnets it will go one way or another. N did, professional instinct I would guess, C or mobile, either find was going to take investigation forward five months ago.

MM is behind SP, N has questioned things - it shows the strain and extremities since Sep. N will be privy to as much information as MM they are both legal parents of C.

They lie to show good light, their business interest. Just as brexit was going to give 350 million a to the NHS. Sociopathism has grown to a 'normality' since religion beliefs fell and fell, its one of the few bad side effects of church and state (no I'm not religious, just observation) separation, also mental health as well, en mass religion gives guidance on acceptable behaviour and people act in accordance, but its many discriminatory beliefs continued instead of evolving with legislation and en mass people questioned and left in droves, with that the good part of religious morality leaves - if good morality was followed they would follow legislation and not declined and we would have more stability in people. Its unfortunately a sign of the times, Irish woman are still fighting for the right to abortion because of religion, that's highly immoral the church/religion think in a world with a Declaration of Human Rights. Hypocrisy of religion killed itself and a lot of good societal standards with it.

The last sentence of MIT, their statement says it all, given N professional experience & SP ignorance at times esp Oct to search the site no one can blame N for outsourcing when she saw another police force and actions she did not agree with. MIT/SP/MM/N all want the same resolution but what route everyone takes or opinion on it will differ, esp C parents where the pressure is the most.

I certainly would not use MIT after that last sentence, the sheer arrogance of it - fair enough if they proved such and it was true then yes bum your business up in media, but don't come out with that 'whatever' sentence as a sign off.
I don't actually understand what you are trying to say what has brexit and the NHS got to do with the case,

Obviously a strained relationship is pushed to absolute extreme measures in the circumstances, like magnets it will go one way or another. N did, professional instinct I would guess, C or mobile, either find was going to take investigation forward five months ago.

MM is behind SP, N has questioned things - it shows the strain and extremities since Sep. N will be privy to as much information as MM they are both legal parents of C.

They lie to show good light, their business interest. Just as brexit was going to give 350 million a to the NHS. Sociopathism has grown to a 'normality' since religion beliefs fell and fell, its one of the few bad side effects of church and state (no I'm not religious, just observation) separation, also mental health as well, en mass religion gives guidance on acceptable behaviour and people act in accordance, but its many discriminatory beliefs continued instead of evolving with legislation and en mass people questioned and left in droves, with that the good part of religious morality leaves - if good morality was followed they would follow legislation and not declined and we would have more stability in people. Its unfortunately a sign of the times, Irish woman are still fighting for the right to abortion because of religion, that's highly immoral the church/religion think in a world with a Declaration of Human Rights. Hypocrisy of religion killed itself and a lot of good societal standards with it.

The last sentence of MIT, their statement says it all, given N professional experience & SP ignorance at times esp Oct to search the site no one can blame N for outsourcing when she saw another police force and actions she did not agree with. MIT/SP/MM/N all want the same resolution but what route everyone takes or opinion on it will differ, esp C parents where the pressure is the most.

I certainly would not use MIT after that last sentence, the sheer arrogance of it - fair enough if they proved such and it was true then yes bum your business up in media, but don't come out with that 'whatever' sentence as a sign off.

This seems like a bit of an off topic rant. To summarise - what are you saying exactly?

I totally agree that last sentence was prob misleading but I don't get the rest of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking that if/when they do find anything at the landfill search it would probably be taken back to a lab for confirmation, and we'd probably have to wait for the confirmation before we heard anything? And the search would continue as normal each day as they looked for more items to send back to the lab?

This seems like a bit of an off topic rant. To summarise - what are you saying exactly?

I totally agree that last sentence was prob misleading but I don't get the rest of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rant no, a standing of social standards of sociopath normality in a generation and the rise in criminality over the same period, I'll have you know one of my top criminal based law papers was on it and got top marks :D MIS exhibited exactly that sociopathism in the final sentence, from what MM has said.

I was thinking that if/when they do find anything at the landfill search it would probably be taken back to a lab for confirmation, and we'd probably have to wait for the confirmation before we heard anything? And the search would continue as normal each day as they looked for more items to send back to the lab?

Bugger us, its family I feel for now and if that situation arises.

But MIS were given the job by someone, instead of excepting free help, some one made the wrong call and decided to pay MISa load of money to make maps,

N professional instinct said where SP are now searching, under the circumstances N made the call, based perhaps on numerous refusals of SP to do things on her own professional instinct. It's not N fault both investigation parties were sub par that led to where they now are searching so late in the game with both one way or another claiming the credit for it, when N asked for it to be done at the start of the investigation, frankly MIS or SP claiming credit is just salt on a wound for N no doubt.

I don't think anyone in N position who felt things with any police force where not up to par and had the cash to outsource some kind of effort would not do the same, none of us would just stand aside in the same position with professional experience, being ignored by a police force on that would not pay any amount to get information on our child. We all would. No one can fault a parent, esp a woman who carried that child for that. And the crux, where are both parties claiming C now is ? Salt in the wounds.

Bugger us, its family I feel for now and if that situation arises.

Of course it's the family who are suffering every day of this search, and a different kind of suffering will ensue depending on the results of the search.

I should have quoted to show I was responding to a post that was wondering if the digger breakdown story was to cover that they'd actually found something...and I don't think they will tell us, the public, anything until they have confirmation.

I hope you're feeling better soon and get your health condition sorted out.

Can you please stick to the case in hand Aye. There seems to be too much stuff off track here. Comments about relationships here has nothing to do with us and should remain so.

NHS, Human Rights and Religion has no bearing surely?

The public bickering was always going to be inevitable. Unfortunately this is very common with divorced parents of a missing person. I can recall a misper case where a mother even banned the father from their sons funeral and posted a big rant about how he was banned all over facebook.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Can you please stick to the case in hand Aye. There seems to be too much stuff off track here. Comments about relationships here has nothing to do with us and should remain so.

NHS, Human Rights and Religion has no bearing surely?
Human interactions has everything to do with everything, esp possible criminality, just as politics affects everybody as politics make and pass legislation.

Ok granted the NHS comment, I was explaining my confusion of MIS/MIT error I was corrected kindly on, thankfully I feel much better today even if my intestines & bowels are in agony, at least the brain fog has gone :)

The public bickering was always going to be inevitable. Unfortunately this is very common with divorced parents of a missing person. I can recall a misper case where a mother even banned the father from their sons funeral and posted a big rant about how he was banned all over facebook.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk
It is, most ex partners have a strained relationship let alone having the excess of any horrific circumstances surrounding their child.. As I said before magnet forces come into play.

That (very sad example) is extreme a case^ but you know its quite common that one party will try overpower the other, its human nature in or past a relationship, but ^that is absolutely extremity, esp doing such not in private. In such rare circumstances I imagine it causes pressure on police the other parent has legal right to be there (unless deemed a danger for other reasons).

I think its safe to say N & MM have enough common ground to know they would not be going forward with such manner.

Ironside what case was this ?

Hope they manage to get get parts/digger working over the weekend :)

Nothing to do with this case, though?
Human interaction has everything to do with everything every second that passes. It involves this case and every aspect of humanity. Ironside was kind enough to point me to it as I asked, we all learn something everyday if we wish to thus I will have a read of the link as I may learn something more about human (and thus criminal) behaviour. Self-evolution they call it. :)

Is it the case that, although the police handed the landfill back to the company, they had not put anymore rubbish on it since it being handed back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member