UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What criminal activity are you referring to carbuncle? And since when has Aye not voiced his/her opinion or said s/he has not visited E.Anglia? For months it was said C couldn't leave H/s on foot despite SP continually saying cctv was not 100%. Suddenly it is realised you can leave the H/s and only then the request to search the other buildings and bins was made AFAIK.

Police say it’s virtually impossible to walk more than a few yards from the spot where McKeague was last seen without being caught on camera.
While they do not provide total coverage of every possible exit route for the entire time, police say it is ‘highly, highly unlikely’ that McKeague could have left town on foot without being filmed.
‘We can’t be 100 per cent sure, but we’ve analysed everything, from whether a person could squeeze along a wall undetected, to whether they could run down a particular street when the camera was rotated in a certain direction,’ I’m told.
‘There are some gaps in coverage, but they are tiny. There’s no more than a 1 or 2 per cent chance that he walked away, even if he was trying not to be seen.’
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4131428/Corrie-McKeague-girlfriend-members-fab-swingers.html

Note that's not a 1-2% chance of him walking away, that's 1-2% chance *if* he's trying to be stealthy, commando crawling under cameras, using passing cars for cover, which there's no indication he was. All of which tallies with what we know of the camera locations. Now you could say that's not 100%, but come on. Virtually impossible.

And if you combine that with the mobile phone mast data and the (erroneous) bin data you were left IMO with a near certainty of third party involvement and an extremely high likelihood of foul play, whether murder, kidnapping or covering up an accident. May still be.

Are you privy to the inner workings of the police investigation? If you are not, you're just pontificating from a position of ignorance.

Yes, I've had to lead Seniors in fraud investigations who were clueless. Ignorance ? Yes 2/3 of a LLB makes someone ignorant ?? Or is that educated.

I'm talking about this investigation. Other investigations are irrelevant, as is your education. None of us afaik are privy to the whole of this case, eg the leads that MM alludes to, therefore we are all in a position of ignorance in the context of the case.

Imo the lie comment is amed at people that have been saying that SP are incompident, and also about the landfill being searched , IMO I would think that Martin would have more information on things as he has been working with the police, N is not working so close with SP so would unlikely know all the facts, IMOIMO

It really doesn't come across that way to me, Scorpio. From the Daily record article: http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/dad-missing-raf-gunner-corrie-10045241

He continued: The way in which the Suffolk police have conducted this investigation, and the order in which they prioritised their searches, has and continues to be logical and professional. Trisha and I have been privy to a great deal of information during the course of this investigation that has not been made public since Corrie disappeared, and there were several important leads the police had to follow before this one as priorities.

Now, if Trisha and I had at any time felt, even for a moment, that the landfill site should have been searched sooner based on the information that was available at the time, then we would have been the first to say this to them, and shared those sentiments with you. But this was not the case.

And for those who have sought to mislead the public to make people think otherwise, and openly criticised the efforts of the Suffolk police, I can tell you as Corrie's father that they should not have done this. The lies have to stop.

It really doesn't come across that way to me, Scorpio. From the Daily record article: http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/dad-missing-raf-gunner-corrie-10045241
Quote, And for those who have sought to mislead the public to make people think otherwise, and openly criticised the efforts of the Suffolk police, I can tell you as Corrie's father that they should not have done this. The lies have to stop.

some one has been misleading the public with information, and by the sounds of it it's not SP, and IMO not msm as they have much just reported what has been in updates,

This part of his statement was not included in that article:

"And to avoid any confusion whatsoever, the Suffolk police have confirmed that none of the information provided by private investigation agency McKenzie Intelligence Services (MIS) – who were employed with publicly crowdfunded money – has led to the search of this landfill site, nor has the information provided by MIS told the police anything they didn’t already know.
http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2017/...t-tribute-cops-sifting-80-tonnes-rubbish-day/

I think it's safe to say he was addressing this:

Mr Mckeague's family raised more than £50,000 through crowdfunding to hire McKenzie Intelligence Services to work on the case.

Its managing director, Forbes McKenzie, said more work should have been done at the landfill site "from the outset".

He said a number of individuals had commented on the bins in the "Horseshoe" area and the bin lorry that appeared to follow the same route as the airman's phone.

Mr McKenzie said there were "lots of comments" from people who worked in the waste disposal industry who said the information provided about the bins did not add up.

"We would like to think we had something to do with directing [police] to that [landfill] site," he said.
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-suffolk-39209562

I'm talking about this investigation. Other investigations are irrelevant, as is your education. None of us afaik are privy to the whole of this case, eg the leads that MM alludes to, therefore we are all in a position of ignorance in the context of the case.
A missing person, a mobile data log....no they don't teach police that at training school, tracing a person electronically, that's just a waste of time and resources at camp. Really ? So from me bring ignorant to all of us ? That's backtracking as much as SP did on mobile data/landfill.

How MM sees things and his ex does because of her employment can be complete ignorance too, one has training the other not, one has voiced things in the MSM (rightfully so) god, I'm not slating the man (MM), his son is missing, as is N son, my heart goes out to both them & family. I'm just being factual. There seems to be a difference of facts between him and his ex partner when it comes to SP, instinct is N knows best - based on fact, her profession.

TheTruthWillout has posted the Daily Record link & quote: Trisha & I, not N & I. There seems to be a massive difference of opinion between both C parents, bad blood we can assume from a past relationship, but I am logically through N profession am inclined to agree with her past statements.

Anyway, any news came out of SP today ? I'm hoping they get the mobile there as a minimum.

http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2017/...t-tribute-cops-sifting-80-tonnes-rubbish-day/

It's early morning did I read back a page or few about paying SP out the fund too (not that I see anything wrong with that) to keep someone/more on the the investigation ? Or did that relate to this^

To be honest coming late to the game here when I read that^ after reading some of N statements it just looked like regurgitation and then arrogance in the final line, but I held back on saying anything because I know I had not read everything in numerous places online & if some of N comments/statements were based on their info, but that final line, the structure of it never sat well with me, its more of a comment you expect from a X Factor wannabe than any kind of professional service company - it neither confirms or denies but tries to put themselves as a shining star in the spotlight. SP didn't need directed there surely, they were there already and didn't shut down the site and that is public record.

Looks like the DR sapped out on being involved in a possible libel case by excluding the FULL statement of facts MM gave & putting them on (excuse the pun) the record, I hate manipulation esp in a position of trust, it's just vulgar to behave in such a way.

Thanks for that GT

Nothing is 100% but we don't know what context SP are talking about when they say 'area'. Could just mean no CCTV in the horseshoe itself for example. We do know that all the people and vehicles in the time frame in the area were caught on CCTV with all but two traced/coming forward. That's pretty effective.

RSBM
I don't think SP have been talking about the H/s itself because there is no cctv (0%) in there. And the H/s entrance is covered by a rotating cam (5 positions so 20% maybe) . If it weren't for the fact that some people went into Mcd after 5 p.m. they wouldn't have recognisable images of some so we can see the cctv limits. Identifying, tracing and interviewing these people has been a major part of the MIT work IMO.

Thanks for that. It does changes things a bit but MIS are directly employed and friends of that side of the family. What's confusing me here is that Nicola did ask for the landfill/rubbish tip to be searched back in October.....

Obviously MM is 100% behind SP and I'm sure, for whatever reasons, he is privy to more information from them than the other side of the family. What I don't get is why the other side of the family/employed investigators need to mislead/lie at all?

Just wondering why the £50,000 reward was withdrawn and did it make any difference to the investigation ie did anyone come forward with info? I understand MM family reward is still on offer, just a shame the tabloids make no mention of it.

Last Dance, one of the recent links mentioned the MM reward, but I can't remember which one. It said it would not be withdrawn and would be available until C is found. I don't think the other reward can have been claimed because you would surely claim both rewards with the same info IMO. This to me indicates, if he is in landfill, then there probably was no foul play and it is a tragic accident. If he is not in landfill, nobody is interested in the money or nobody knows where he is.

Jessie, thanks for posting the breakdown link.

Last Dance, one of the recent links mentioned the MM reward, but I can't remember which one. It said it would not be withdrawn and would be available until C is found. I don't think the other reward can have been claimed because you would surely claim both rewards with the same info IMO. This to me indicates, if he is in landfill, then there probably was no foul play and it is a tragic accident. If he is not in landfill, nobody is interested in the money or nobody knows where he is.

Jessie, thanks for posting the breakdown link.

There is the fact if foul play is involved that person is in no way going to give any info forward, that would/may incriminate themselves, no amount of money is worth a long/life sentence. Until forensic/post m etc proves otherwise it cannot be ruled out.

Hopefully that is not the case and it is misadventure, it is the best scenario of a bad list of things for family & friends.

Just wondering if the digger did break down or did they find something of interest and don't want it splashed all over the papers just yet.

Thanks for that. It does changes things a bit but MIS are directly employed and friends of that side of the family. What's confusing me here is that Nicola did ask for the landfill/rubbish tip to be searched back in October.....

Obviously MM is 100% behind SP and I'm sure, for whatever reasons, he is privy to more information from them than the other side of the family. What I don't get is why the other side of the family/employed investigators need to mislead/lie at all?

Obviously a strained relationship is pushed to absolute extreme measures in the circumstances, like magnets it will go one way or another. N did, professional instinct I would guess, C or mobile, either find was going to take investigation forward five months ago.

MM is behind SP, N has questioned things - it shows the strain and extremities since Sep. N will be privy to as much information as MM they are both legal parents of C.

They lie to show good light, their business interest. Just as brexit was going to give 350 million a to the NHS. Sociopathism has grown to a 'normality' since religion beliefs fell and fell, its one of the few bad side effects of church and state (no I'm not religious, just observation) separation, also mental health as well, en mass religion gives guidance on acceptable behaviour and people act in accordance, but its many discriminatory beliefs continued instead of evolving with legislation and en mass people questioned and left in droves, with that the good part of religious morality leaves - if good morality was followed they would follow legislation and not declined and we would have more stability in people. Its unfortunately a sign of the times, Irish woman are still fighting for the right to abortion because of religion, that's highly immoral the church/religion think in a world with a Declaration of Human Rights. Hypocrisy of religion killed itself and a lot of good societal standards with it.

The last sentence of MIT, their statement says it all, given N professional experience & SP ignorance at times esp Oct to search the site no one can blame N for outsourcing when she saw another police force and actions she did not agree with. MIT/SP/MM/N all want the same resolution but what route everyone takes or opinion on it will differ, esp C parents where the pressure is the most.

I certainly would not use MIT after that last sentence, the sheer arrogance of it - fair enough if they proved such and it was true then yes bum your business up in media, but don't come out with that 'whatever' sentence as a sign off.

^This criticism is aimed at MIT, not who appointed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member