UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The MSM article about MM possibly having to sell the home came from a comment his sister in law made on the Fb "discussions and theories" group -as stated in the article- the group labelled as "trolls" by N in the MSM article the other day. This war of words while the search is still ongoing is ridiculous IMO as the media is reduced to just quoting differing SM comments now it seems.

I'm still confused about the fact that police is so sure to find Corrie in that landfill!?

Well, it seems that our earlier discussions and some of our possibilities were actually spot on, but for whatever reasons all were denied. As it is now in MSM, I assume it is ok to mention some of them, such as: C's dad has said that C was battling depression and on anti-depressants, knew about becoming a father and also had another girlfriend.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ague-s-dad-says-ex-wife-impeding-inquiry.html

I should think he would have felt more depressed too if he'd blown the money his dad had transferred to him for his birthday, and used it so that he could go out on the town.

I still don't think that he voluntarily got into a bin though.

The money raised by the public begs a lot of questions, which again, we had previously discussed.

Oh what a tangled web.

The article does not state that CM knew about the pregnancy. It also states that cops descended on the landfill after discovering the bin weight error which we know is untrue as they had been preparing the landfill for ages by then.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Well, it seems that our earlier discussions and some of our possibilities were actually spot on, but for whatever reasons all were denied. As it is now in MSM, I assume it is ok to mention some of them, such as: C's dad has said that C was battling depression and on anti-depressants, knew about becoming a father and also had another girlfriend.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ague-s-dad-says-ex-wife-impeding-inquiry.html

I should think he would have felt more depressed too if he'd blown the money his dad had transferred to him for his birthday, and used it so that he could go out on the town.

The money raised by the public begs a lot of questions, which again, we had previously discussed.

Oh what a tangled web.

So, Corrie's mother was lying all along about Corrie's mental health! The fact is that Corrie was under medication. And after hearing this news I have changed my mind....

I think Corrie took his own life

Antidepressants and alcohol are a really bad combination. I've been there once myself.

Reading all this now makes me belive if he is not found in the landfill, I think he's either gone awol and does not wish to return or suicide.

I think it's disgusting how he's father has been treated, he seems a genuine guy. I've never seen sense with Nicola on the things she says. Well, I was blocked off the FC page because I commented on Martins status.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

The article says he was told about the pregnancy the 18th.

Oh what a tangled web.
I appreciate the family desperately trying to find Corrie, but this whole saga has been absurd. The police should have been allowed to get on with it quietly.

Presumably we can now finally mention Colin Davey and Sovereign investments as it is here in MSM. Why wasn't the truth told immediately? It surely would have helped to find him? I cannot understand the criticisms of SP while all this was hidden. Presumably SP knew about this including the other girlfriend AH and that C knew about the pregnancy. I think the s**t has hit the fan IMO.

A few bombshells in that interview.

As a general comment, misunderstandings can occur when people use words differently.

"In October, Nicola said Corrie was “very happily single” when he obviously wasn’t,’ says Martin.
‘He’d been seeing two people: April and a girl called Alison Hogg, who he had brought up to Scotland to meet the family. The very last word you’d use to describe Corrie is single. Why did Nicola say it?’

Now to me, the word "single" has always meant unmarried - or at least not in a long-term settled relationship. So in that sense it is accurate to describe C as single.
But nowadays most people seem to use it to mean "unattached". Does that describe someone with a current girlfriend, or someone with multiple girlfriends? I don't know, because people seem to understand different things from the term.

The article .... states that cops descended on the landfill after discovering the bin weight error which we know is untrue as they had been preparing the landfill for ages by then.

This is just phrasing again. They just mean the actual search began after the bin weight revelation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne