UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing much has been said about this but if he was heading for somewhere near Mildenhall, would the sighting make sense? E.g. would his crossing to the Esso garage in the way described be towards the Mildenhall or Beck Row direction ?
No, it wouldn't make sense if he went to the Esso at the roundabout and would mean he was going in the opposite direction to Mildenhall. Melmoth has posted above and said that the party near a golf course was in BSE not the one near BM, if that was what you were thinking about.

No, it wouldn't make sense if he went to the Esso at the roundabout and would mean he was going in the opposite direction to Mildenhall. Melmoth has posted above and said that the party near a golf course was in BSE not the one near BM, if that was what you were thinking about.
Yes I was thinking US mil housing in Beck Row perhaps.

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/new...eague-landfill-search-cambridgeshire-13127943

"[FONT=&quot]Nicola Urquhart, 48, said on Facebook: "Some of the rubbish that is stored at Red Lodge then goes on to incineration. What is left of what would have been incinerated at the time Corrie went missing has been kept secure.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]"If the landfill search does not find Corrie, the police will check the incineration waste."
"Corrie's mobile signal was traced following a similar route to a bin lorry, which was also found to have held weight heavy enough to have carried the 23-year-old."
"Commercial waste from Bury St Edmunds is usually taken to The Red Lodge Waste Transfer Station. If it cannot be incinerated or recycled, then the lorry takes waste to Milton or Great Blakenham. But police remain confident that Corrie is in the Milton landfill.
"[/FONT]

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/new...eague-landfill-search-cambridgeshire-13127943

"[FONT=&amp]But police remain confident that Corrie is in the Milton landfill."[/FONT]

Even if the police are sure of that, there's a cut-off point where they have to stop searching because they cannot dig up the entire tip. I'm coming round to the idea that he may never be found if his body is "there" (wherever there is) but effectively and in practical terms irretrievable.

Even if the police are sure of that, there's a cut-off point where they have to stop searching because they cannot dig up the entire tip. I'm coming round to the idea that he may never be found if his body is "there" (wherever there is) but effectively and in practical terms irretrievable.
I don't see how they can be sure of that, if all they have to go on is the bin lorry weight. Surely that alone is not enough even for circumstantial evidence?

It's the weight of the contents of the individual bin:

'...analysis of system inside the lorry which calculates the weight of its load shows it was carrying something that significantly raised the weight.'

https://www.google.com/amp/www.dail...eld-Corrie-McKeague-hunt-faces-no-action.html

I haven't seen a weighbridge mentioned in any reports, just variations on the above about the weight from the bin.

BBM - No I haven't seen a weighbridge mentioned in any reports either, but I understand all containers are weighed on arrival and on leaving at the landfill site so my thinking was that weight raised SP's original queries and encouraged SP to recheck everything.
Surely any landfill site charges the incoming waste by weight? As to the confusion with the weight of individual collections, as they are charged per collection not by weight I can appreciate misrecording of weights.
I haven't been able to find what a usual weight is for a full bin lorry when arriving at landfill (again if it was the bin lorry that dumped there, still to be confirmed).

Not intending to go off on tangents, but I have a questioning mind and like stark facts - why am I here ??? :banghead:
it's a blessing and a curse :facepalm:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.da...girlfriend-raf-serviceman-corrie-10547779.amp

If AO got pregnant at the start of September that would only be nine months right now. I don't see her not having the baby yet as proof that MM is lying about CM knowing about the baby. If she got pregnant at the start of September that is 275 days and a pregnancy is average 280.

I personally don't think the pregnancy is in any way related to him going missing and I can see why they kept it from the public as long as they could but am really doubting NU's maths skills here.

"Commercial waste from BSE is usually taken to the Red Lodge Waste Transfer Station"

Ah ha. Really Odd you were correct.

It then goes to incineration then landfill and NU says they may look at the incineration waste.

This is terrible. Why don't they seem to know where that fricking lorry went?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.da...girlfriend-raf-serviceman-corrie-10547779.amp

If AO got pregnant at the start of September that would only be nine months right now. I don't see her not having the baby yet as proof that MM is lying about CM knowing about the baby. If she got pregnant at the start of September that is 275 days and a pregnancy is average 280.

I personally don't think the pregnancy is in any way related to him going missing and I can see why they kept it from the public as long as they could but am really doubting NU's maths skills here.

The baby could be born two weeks either side of any due date.

I think the pregnancy and April being away may have had a lot to do with his state of mind that weekend, one way or another.

The baby could be born two weeks either side of any due date.

I think the pregnancy and April being away may have had a lot to do with his state of mind that weekend, one way or another.

Obviously a baby could also be born a lot earlier than expected as well. Not sure what the max other side would be but two weeks sounds about right.

I think the accusations of lies could be all a big misunderstanding between divorcees. Perhaps AO only said she thought she might be pregnant and only did a proper test with the doctor after CM went missing. This could explain why MM thinks CM knew she was pregnant before CM went missing but NU only believed the pregnancy was 'official' when it was confirmed by a doctor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Commercial waste from BSE is usually taken to the Red Lodge Waste Transfer Station"

Ah ha. Really Odd you were correct.

It then goes to incineration then landfill and NU says they may look at the incineration waste.

This is terrible. Why don't they seem to know where that fricking lorry went?
At Red Lodge the waste is supposed to go through checks to sort it and take out anything that can't be incinerated and during this process a body should have been found.

Two things about this though: iirc from when I was researching this before, the Red Lodge WTS isn't open at weekends (I can't find the info I found before) and the lorry load was said to have gone to landfill as a mixed load of recycling and general waste. They have found letters etc at the landfill from that area and time which suggests that it is from that load, so it would appear that it didn't go through the WTS at all. That being the case, it also would not have gone to the incinerator. So if they don't find him in landfill, it would strongly suggest that he was never in that lorry, or at least not in the back.

One other thing, the ashes from the incinerator, wherever possible are used to make building materials, so very little residual waste from there would go to landfill.

ETA: Red Lodge is open on a Saturday between 7.30am and 1pm. It's the landfill that is not open at weekends.

I really feel sorry for her and the family with the amount of stress they must be under.

As do I. All members of the family and AO have all my thoughts right now.

I was abroad when CM went missing and am nearly finished a perfume I bought there and everytime I wear it it reminds me of being in a hotel room watching BBC news about Corrie being missing. Silly but smell brings up memories so it is a sad perfume for me and part of me feels spooked the bottle is on its last legs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member