UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what's our thoughts on MIS , the last I heard they were still working away making maps, that was around February time, do we think that they are still active and still working away with the data etc, or do you think they were stood down when the landfill search started,

what's our thoughts on MIS , the last I heard they were still working away making maps, that was around February time, do we think that they are still active and still working away with the data etc, or do you think they were stood down when the landfill search started,
Perhaps they have been stood down. It was their idea to search the LF wasn't it? According to them, that is. I wonder what they would recommend next? Perhaps they would suggest SP should check that last vehicle again or go back to Biffa or even the F12 building or the rave? Assuming they are still on the case of course.

“The main 'cell' has been searched and nothing found. The search will now concentrate on the edges and the entrance in under where the excavators have been."

This just means the edges of the cell and the entrance to it. Not the site as a whole.

We (if not necessarily the police) are back to square one: how did he get out of the Horseshoe?

It has to be the one other vehicle -the one that is still being investigated imo.

There is another possibility.
He could have crossed into Short Brackland while the rotating camera was pointing away, and got into a vehicle that was parked (or was waiting) in SB. That vehicle need not have gone into the HS. There are parking bays in SB, as well as a couple of utility areas.

There is another possibility.
He could have crossed into Short Brackland while the rotating camera was pointing away, and got into a vehicle that was parked (or was waiting) in SB. That vehicle need not have gone into the HS. There are parking bays in SB, as well as a couple of utility areas.
LE and family and many on here believe that couldn't happen without being seen on cam. I have always doubted but he has to have left somehow or is still there imo. Perhaps LE will interview all witnesses again seen around 3.15 onwards like the dude on the bike, the cab driver, bin man etc. Back to square one if LF comes up negative. Perhaps he did parkour out of there and headed back to his car but something happened en route to it. MOO.
Eta. Just read the DM article which says SP say they are going to extend the search parameters but they do not go in to details. I am guessing that is what N is referring to . Sorry cannot link.

LE and family and many on here believe that couldn't happen without being seen on cam. I have always doubted but he has to have left somehow or is still there imo. Perhaps LE will interview all witnesses again seen around 3.15 onwards like the dude on the bike, the cab driver, bin man etc. Back to square one if LF comes up negative. Perhaps he did parkour out of there and headed back to his car but something happened en route to it. MOO.
Eta. Just read the DM article which says SP say they are going to extend the search parameters but they do not go in to details. I am guessing that is what N is referring to . Sorry cannot link.

I've been doubtful about the not being seen on camera too but I just can't believe that SP would spend £1m on the LF search unless they were 100% sure C was there. There's zero evidence of any crime so no one could criticise them if they hadn't done the search but imo they are running a big risk of looking like they don't know what they are doing if they don't find him - we'll be back to the bin weights again :tantrum:

“The main 'cell' has been searched and nothing found. The search will now concentrate on the edges and the entrance in under where the excavators have been."

This just means the edges of the cell and the entrance to it. Not the site as a whole.

I agree, I think it was unclearly worded in some places, I'm sure they mean the cell, it makes sense that things might have moved over time and with all the excavating going one

Just read the DM article which says SP say they are going to extend the search parameters but they do not go in to details.

Does this help? I take it to mean they are going to check beyond the oringinal boundary of the designated cell.

Suffolk Police said officers searching the landfill had been through all the rubbish from the location and time he disappeared.
"However, towards the edges of the area it has also been noticed that the waste may have naturally shifted from the original deposition area," the force said.
"Police are expanding the search parameters to take this into account."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-39816790

I guess we are getting close to the birth of A and C's baby. It was late spring/early summer. Also, when is the concert date? I haven't heard whether that is still going ahead.

I've been doubtful about the not being seen on camera too but I just can't believe that SP would spend £1m on the LF search unless they were 100% sure C was there. There's zero evidence of any crime so no one could criticise them if they hadn't done the search but imo they are running a big risk of looking like they don't know what they are doing if they don't find him - we'll be back to the bin weights again :tantrum:

There's a brief statement on costs at the end of this article; the £1m is for the whole investigation, not just the LF search:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.dail...fill-search-body-missing-Corrie-McKeague.html

There's really only two options rather than the three previously discussed over these 21 threads. C is either awol or deceased imo. Therefore, if he is not found in LF does that mean he is awol?

There's really only two options rather than the three previously discussed over these 21 threads. C is either awol or deceased imo. Therefore, if he is not found in LF does that mean he is awol?

No, I think he is dead. Either by foul play or misadventure after being given a lift away from the HS, or suicide.

I am so so shocked that he hasn't been found but I believe he is in the LF just not where they've looked. Maybe in the next cell? You never know he could've been between two cells and the preparation work 'pushed' him into the other? But then I don't know if these cells are together or in big separate holes! I still think he will be there somewhere and if he is and they don't carry on searching it's so so sad to think he'll stay there forever :(

I think he is deceased. I would think by misadventure or maybe foul play (but less likely). I do not think he is in the LF.
I think he removed himself from the horseshoe, possibly picking up a lift in a vehicle close by.
I just hope he is found eventually, but have always thought 'water'. OMOO.

All we can do is to take the police's word, that his body is to be found in landfill. It might even be, that they have to go through the whole landfill once they've started. No turning back anymore after all the work and money put into it. I mean, after looking those youtube vids, it looks so rough when the cat is constantly shifting rubbish from one place to another over and over again. The cat works like some kind of grinder, so after few months results can be anything imo.

Could the landfill become a sacred place...?

I have to agree with you on this, if he is not found in the landfill then IMO he is most likely to still be alive some ware, I think they need to re interview every person that saw him and spoke to him that night again, right from the homeless person to his brother that he spoke to, back to the start , some one some ware has to know something ,

All we can do is to take the police's word, that his body is to be found in landfill. It might even be, that they have to go through the whole landfill once they've started. No turning back anymore after all the work and money put into it.

They won't search the whole landfill. It is neither practical nor justifiable.

<modsnip>

Update from Suffolk Police

https://www.suffolk.police.uk/news/missing-persons/corrie-mckeague

Search work at the Milton landfill site will continue for at least a further week as the hunt for missing Corrie McKeague continues.

Officers have now cleared well over 3,100 tonnes of waste on the site and have completed work on searching the cell that was originally identified. However, towards the edges of the area it has also been noticed that the waste may have naturally shifted from the place where it was originally deposited and the search has been extended into these areas which may still hold the answer to Corrie’s disappearance.

Throughout the search officers have found material that have indicated they are in the right area – finding waste that was clearly identifiable as being from Bury St Edmunds, and within the right time frame.

A little more at the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member