UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote from NU in that article
"She said online: “Today I spoke with the SIO of Suffolk and Norfolk MIT.

“I can confirm that the investigation surrounding Corrie’s disappearance is not getting handed over to the cold case team until myself and Corries brothers have been provided with the details of the investigation and the answers to our questions.

“I understand that on this occasion the police were forced into putting their press release out before they intended, due to a press leak.”

I assume it will still go to a Cold Case as I doubt there is anywhere else to go after all SP have done?

If that is the case do you think a family member is raising money for him?

Unless he had a huge amount of money saved up and some level of logistical support then he would have been spotted by now, so there would be others involved that are keeping quiet.

Family raising money for him? It’s a possibility but he could have a secret account, one that he could have been using to pay for memberships for his secret pleasures.

phone a friend for rescue? Then plan where you want to go after a decent sleep and a meal.

Family raising money for him? It’s a possibility but he could have a secret account, one that he could have been using to pay for memberships for his secret pleasures.

phone a friend for rescue? Then plan where you want to go after a decent sleep and a meal.

If he is AWOL and in hiding he seems the type of personality who would be unable to keep his head or keep quiet. Can't see this myself.

If he is AWOL and in hiding he seems the type of personality who would be unable to keep his head or keep quiet. Can't see this myself.

Just a gut feeling. Each to their own etc lol

Jeez, what a fiasco

RAINBOW TROUT?? I’ve learnt a heap of stuff today. No wonder mum seemed flustered at times.

I hear you, and I’m still of the same thoughts today as I was at the start.

Admittedly he would need a support network, but come on guys, it doesn’t have to take months/weeks to plan a getaway. It became urgent, aphonecall or two to “get me out of here”. A very good friend could in theory get yòu picked up and gone. Once out of area, time to start putting a plan in place.

Finances? That I do not have a clue.
we see so many wanted people that have comited crimes in the UK pop up abroad after many years and getting extradited back to the UK , if you can manage to stay below the radar with an arrest weren't on you then it must be even easier if your just a missing person, as long as you don't do anything against the law no one will bother you ,

we see so many wanted people that have comited crimes in the UK pop up abroad after many years and getting extradited back to the UK , if you can manage to stay below the radar with an arrest weren't on you then it must be even easier if your just a missing person, as long as you don't do anything against the law no one will bother you ,

Would you believe, I hadn’t yet got him out of the Country yet lol. I like that idea though. JMO , a remote Scottish Isle, maybe not. Maybe working a passage on a fishing boat or medium size cargo ship to wherever. I can see that happening.

Going back to N deleting stuff on his, was it Instagram or Twitter. There was that mention of his musings (my word) of desires to have sex with a family member. I’d want that hidden from that person, or maybe they had already seen it. I wonder what impact that could have had between the split family.

https://www.scotsman.com/regions/ed...keague-s-father-accepts-son-is-dead-1-4716635

I don't understand martins way of thinking on all of this as he is now convinced that he is dead and given up all hope, then right at the end of the article he drops in that corrie was not in the right frame of mind,
another very open comment with no explanation to the meaning!
last week he was saying that he jumped in a bin and took his own life,

https://www.scotsman.com/regions/ed...keague-s-father-accepts-son-is-dead-1-4716635

I don't understand martins way of thinking on all of this as he is now convinced that he is dead and given up all hope, then right at the end of the article he drops in that corrie was not in the right frame of mind,

Corrie’s disappearance must be taking a terrible mental toll on his loved ones especially his parents I think we need to take this into consideration.

Corrie’s disappearance must be taking a terrible mental toll on his loved ones especially his parents I think we need to take this into consideration.

Clutching at straws: to try to find anything at all that will help you or give you hope in a difficult situation, when it is likely that you will find nothing.

So, so sad

I really feel for Martin, he must be exhausted from the amount of traveling up and down from home to Suffolk. Never giving up, keeping it all together, not just for himself but for family around him.

Coming to terms with losing a child must be numbing, horrendously so and of course grief effects people differently. I just hope that the family give Martin Thd support he needs to get through this.

Clutching at straws: to try to find anything at all that will help you or give you hope in a difficult situation, when it is likely that you will find nothing.

So, so sad

Hope is all the family have had throughout this dreadful ordeal. It’s all been very sad.

Wow, I never knew that. That's pretty interesting. I had a theory all along that while he may not be gay, or live a gay lifestyle, he certainly wouldn't be against sexual relations with guys. Especially since the swingers site said he was into threesomes, he was clearly open minded.

As much as Nicola probably didn't want to know all of that and likely is still in denial of it, I think it was vital that it was explored and investigated.

Gosh there's a lot to catch up on. Are we allowed to say the word g** now? Early on in the investigation we couldn't discuss it so just asking.

I think he has clarified that he didn't actually mean that, but that in his frame of mind and with the alcohol, that he could see him getting in the bin, to sleep off his problems.

If Corrie killed himself over the fact that he'll become a father, like Martin is saying, then Corrie must have been a real good actor!? Like everybody knows Corrie was feeling happy and calm that evening, not violent and depressed like people with suicidal thoughts. Martin must be really desperate for say something like this, he was always so sure someone wanted to harm his son. Why this sudden change indeed? Did Martin get paid for saying this?

Problem is that with alcohol people are life and soul one minute and next minute can change to sleeping on dance floors etc. Waking up in a cold doorway at 3.30 a.m. cannot be great for the self esteem.

From findcorrie website FAQs: "April was in America when Corrie went missing, although at the other side of the world, April cut her holiday short to come back home. April attended her Dr’s in the middle of October and it was confirmed she was pregnant. (it upsets me that I feel I have to clarify this, but some people are trying to claim that April and even Corrie knew prior to this. THIS IS NOT THE CASE.) At this time April told a select few people she was pregnant, and as she had an incredibly difficult decision to make. April asked that nothing was said privately or publicly about her relationship with Corrie at this time. Corrie did not know or have any idea that April was pregnant."
Note "it was confirmed she was pregnant" mid October. Confirmed means she knew she was pregnant at the time or you wouldn't be going to the doctor's to look for confirmation IMO. SP have confirmed Corrie knew and told his father. Hiding these facts and deleting SM posts have only hindered the investigation.

Indeed, a private life is a private life, and when it comes to casual sex, the end justifies the means, nothing to be embarrassed about regarding online sex accounts.

But if the deletion of certain posts on SM is true or, elsewhere, it may have impeded the investigation, but on the other hand, it may not have.

He may have gone and met someone that he knew and they haven't come forward due to the 'sensitivity' of the encounter.

But he may also have had an accident and is still to be found.

If he had a Grindr account, could SP get the info from it like they did with Fabswingers?

Gosh there's a lot to catch up on. Are we allowed to say the word g** now? Early on in the investigation we couldn't discuss it so just asking.

Dunno. It's been mentioned several times in the past week or two but the Mods haven't commented or edited or removed posts.

When the idea was first mooted Nicola resolutely denied any possibility of Corrie being gay, but over the past year or so it's become increasingly clear that she has been less than straight (!) with the public about Corrie and his personal life. Just because she denied it no longer means that it isn't or wasn't true.

Given that his known sexual partners were female I don't see how we could say he was gay, but I do think there is (or was) good evidence that he was bisexual to some degree, or gay-curious and up for trying it out if he hadn't already done so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Relentless85