UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it odd that a serviceman would openly have gay *advertiser censored* on his personal twitter account.

To me that's a measure of just how out of control and how questionable Corrie's judgement was. Midsummer's Day, who was active on the case early on here on WS, had links to the RAF, probably the RAF Regiment, and was very familiar with the RAF bases around Norfolk and Suffolk. He or she had some very interesting insights from an insider point of view.

I've looked back at early PMs and find I do actually have a copy of a photo which had been posted on Corrie's Twitter account showing two young men with their faces obscured, nude, on a bed and playing up to the camera. It's definitely NSFW.

How did N get access to the accounts?

I'm assuming she used his email accounts on an unlocked laptop to reset the password.

And what was he saying about his brother?

I don't remember in detail. There was some banter with a gay flavour between him and Darroch and a number of tweets in which he fantasised about sex with his brother. Unfortunately since the evidence has been deleted I cannot go back and refresh my memory.

So basically the war between Nicola and Martin is because оf Corrie was gay and all this fuss is because of that?

I don't think we can say that he was gay, but it seems fair to say that he was bi-curious. He may well have been experimenting in an informal way or seriously thinking of giving it a try.

But yes, I think Martin is much more open-minded about, and accepting of, the possibility than Nicola is, even now.

To me that's a measure of just how out of control and how questionable Corrie's judgement was. Midsummer's Day, who was active on the case early on here on WS, had links to the RAF, probably the RAF Regiment, and was very familiar with the RAF bases around Norfolk and Suffolk. He or she had some very interesting insights from an insider point of view.

I've looked back at early PMs and find I do actually have a copy of a photo which had been posted on Corrie's Twitter account showing two young men with their faces obscured, nude, on a bed and playing up to the camera. It's definitely NSFW.

I'm assuming she used his email accounts on an unlocked laptop to reset the password.

I don't remember in detail. There was some banter with a gay flavour between him and Darroch and a number of tweets in which he fantasised about sex with his brother. Unfortunately since the evidence has been deleted I cannot go back and refresh my memory.

Not that odd. You are advised about personal security in the military, but it's not like when outside employers look on SM for info on potential employees. The military only look when enhanced security clearance is needed for certain jobs.

Like the Barclays Bank advert, I've had applicants for the RAF change their dodgy-sounding email address. Equally, service personnel have posted details of flights out of the Middle East on Facebook to their families. I had an airman on deployment who put details of a one-night stand on FB - and privacy settings (or lack of) meant it was read by his wife. I've been on a station where some idiot introduced a virus playing a dvd from another serviceman. And I've taken over a job where my predecessor had just deleted all his emails, but hadn't emptied his deleted file. I had to trawl through to recover lots of work-related stuff and found some definitely not work-related stuff. Turned out RAF Police were already investigating him.... You can lead a horse to water etc.

Personnel get caught out in all kinds of transgressions. They just don't seem to think about something that's so personal as their own accounts when they're sitting in civvies, in front of their computer in their block in an evening.

Depressed over the ending of a longterm relationship and trapped into parenthood by a new girlfriend. Not a good combination.

Oct 2016: 'Corrie joined the No2 Squadron three years ago. He split from girlfriend Chloe Fox last year but Nicola insisted: “There was genuinely no relationship issue, especially with Chloe who is a lovely girl." '

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...ce-of-the-earth-from-near-terror-snatch-site/

Then in Mar 2017: 'In October, Nicola said Corrie was “very happily single” when he obviously wasn’t,’ says Martin. "He’d been seeing two people: April and a girl called Alison Hogg, who he had brought up to Scotland to meet the family. The very last word you’d use to describe Corrie is single."

https://www.google.com/amp/www.dail...ague-s-dad-says-ex-wife-impeding-inquiry.html

JMO: was he happy with his latest choice of girlfriend, especially with those texts from America? Even if he wasn't going to settle down and be a hands-on dad, paying maintenance would certainly ly have stymied him.

I wonder if his friend, possibly girlfriend, being killed on the railway had an impact. I know his family says he then began to take risks because life was too short but I wonder if there was deeper, lasting damage rather than "I'm going to make the most of life". There is a difference between making the most of life and taking risks all the time.

JMO: was he happy with his latest choice of girlfriend, especially with those texts from America? Even if he wasn't going to settle down and be a hands-on dad, paying maintenance would certainly ly have stymied him.

I've been wondering to what extent April was actually his "girlfriend". It sounds to me as though they were more of a swinging couple than anything else. He had a swinging profile, she had one and they had a joint one together.

Maybe I'm old fashioned, but to me "girlfriend" suggests something more exclusive than swinging.

I've been wondering to what extent April was actually his "girlfriend". It sounds to me as though they were more of a swinging couple than anything else. He had a swinging profile, she had one and they had a joint one together.

Maybe I'm old fashioned, but to me "girlfriend" suggests something more exclusive than swinging.

Has it been confirmed as his child?

Has it been confirmed as his child?

AFAIK no it hasn't, though clearly Nicola and that side of the family seem to be taking April's word for it.

Given that the pair of them were highly promiscuous I doubt paternity could be determined without a DNA test.

I wonder, if he had lived, whether he would have required a paternity test before he would step up to the plate. Maybe the whole thing with April would have fizzled out anyway within a few months. In some respects time stopped in September 2016.

I remember the Look East interview when April was quite vague about when she last saw Corrie. She said about a week ago yet we hear from Nicola that they saw each other most days. I wonder if Corrie was already letting it fizzle out especially if she had said ' I think I might be pregnant'. JMO

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

I remember the Look East interview when April was quite vague about when she last saw Corrie. She said about a week ago yet we hear from Nicola that they saw each other most days. I wonder if Corrie was already letting it fizzle out especially if she had said ' I think I might be pregnant'. JMO

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Both Nicola and Martin said Corrie and April were together in London the weekend before his disappearance (remember the photo on the Shard?). That's when M also said A revealed the pregnancy. Could the text messages have been a continuation of that (alleged) face-to-face conversation? For me, it's a big leap from A merely 'feeling unwell' whilst on holiday to thinking she might be pregnant (maybe they'd realised they'd had a slip-up with contraception, maybe there were particular symptoms). Plus the texts would have been over a very few days between the London trip and the Friday C vanished.

"Then there were the confusing statements about April Oliver, the 21-year-old fitness instructor who was publicly announced as his girlfriend at the beginning of this year. Initially the page said he was single and always insists Corrie didn't know he was going to become a father when he went missing. But Martin said that it 'totally untrue', and revealed Corrie was told during a trip to London with April just six days earlier. 'To say he didn't know is a lie,' Martin said." From:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.dail...rents-war-appeal-missing-Corrie-McKeague.html

Martin always seems to have contradicted the other sides narrative.

I might be mistaken but he kept very quiet at the beginning, it wasn't until the landfill fiasco happened that he became more vocal?

Martin always seems to have contradicted the other sides narrative.

He seems to have been more honest than Nicola, willing to be straight with the public even when the information concerned has not reflected well on Corrie.

Both Nicola and Martin said Corrie and April were together in London the weekend before his disappearance (remember the photo on the Shard?). That's when M also said A revealed the pregnancy. Could the text messages have been a continuation of that (alleged) face-to-face conversation? For me, it's a big leap from A merely 'feeling unwell' whilst on holiday to thinking she might be pregnant (maybe they'd realised they'd had a slip-up with contraception, maybe there were particular symptoms). Plus the texts would have been over a very few days between the London trip and the Friday C vanished.

"Then there were the confusing statements about April Oliver, the 21-year-old fitness instructor who was publicly announced as his girlfriend at the beginning of this year. Initially the page said he was single and always insists Corrie didn't know he was going to become a father when he went missing. But Martin said that it 'totally untrue', and revealed Corrie was told during a trip to London with April just six days earlier. 'To say he didn't know is a lie,' Martin said." From:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.dail...rents-war-appeal-missing-Corrie-McKeague.html

I don't think it's such a big leap if you translate "feeling unwell" to having morning sickness every day, and sometimes morning sickness lasts all day, which would leave someone feeling quite "unwell".

JMO but I don't think paternity is any of our business, baby has been accepted by C's family as one of the family, what more do you need?

There's so much about all of this that's going to be difficult for her when she's old enough to understand, I don't think we need to add this onto the list.

I also think that C's most likely deceased not long after he entered the horseshoe on video. He can't speak for himself how he felt about the possibility of becoming a dad. Even if he was scared, lots of new parents are terrified! That doesn't mean they don't come to terms with it and step up to the plate, it definitely doesn't mean they don't fall in love with that baby the first time they see it and hold it in their arms.

We don't know what C's response was when A told him, and if it was a bit "umm" that could easily have changed as he saw her belly grow with his baby and then saw and held that gorgeous little girl.

Why do we have to assume a negative narrative? I want C's family and A and the little girl to believe he would have been a great father if he'd had the chance, but sadly a horrible accident happened and he was taken from them but they're left with great memories and a beautiful little girl who's going to love hearing stories about her dad when she gets older.

I have followed this case right from the beginning. Until now I have never commented my opinion. The only theory that seems plausible to me is the following... Corrie walked into the horseshoe area and got talking to someone in a vehicle that invited him to a party in the Barton mills area. Corrie had slept some of his alcohol off and was not ready to go home so he accepted. He got into the strangers car and left all undetected by cameras. This would explain why his phone pinged when it did. I think that Corrie came into danger at the party. Either an argument or some kind of violent situation broke out and Corrie came into danger and lost his life. There are many thing's that they could have done to hide his body. I think that people at the party know what happened but the wall of silence is down to fear for their own and their families lives because of the person/people involved. Maybe they have been threatened or paid to keep quiet. I think the only thing that could have solved the case was an anonymous tip from someone about where the body is. Maybe that will happen in the future but whilr the investigation continues to look into his private life, the landfill and the awol theory the person/people that know the truth are keeping under the radar. I hope this case gets solved for poor Corrie and his family. Does anyone agree with this theory or have slightly different opinions?

I have followed this case right from the beginning. Until now I have never commented my opinion. The only theory that seems plausible to me is the following... Corrie walked into the horseshoe area and got talking to someone in a vehicle that invited him to a party in the Barton mills area. Corrie had slept some of his alcohol off and was not ready to go home so he accepted. He got into the strangers car and left all undetected by cameras. This would explain why his phone pinged when it did. I think that Corrie came into danger at the party. Either an argument or some kind of violent situation broke out and Corrie came into danger and lost his life. There are many thing's that they could have done to hide his body. I think that people at the party know what happened but the wall of silence is down to fear for their own and their families lives because of the person/people involved. Maybe they have been threatened or paid to keep quiet. I think the only thing that could have solved the case was an anonymous tip from someone about where the body is. Maybe that will happen in the future but whilr the investigation continues to look into his private life, the landfill and the awol theory the person/people that know the truth are keeping under the radar. I hope this case gets solved for poor Corrie and his family. Does anyone agree with this theory or have slightly different opinions?

No I don't believe this theory. Biggest flaw in it (for me) is the reward. If he really was at a party someone would have spoken up by now. I get the 'maybe they were being threatened to keep quiet etc' but this is BSE not El Salvador. It's not a dangerous place filled with dodgy people from hideously bad British gangster films. Even if they didn't want to go public with the info it could have been reported anonymously.

Plus weren't all the vehicles ruled out? Suffolk Police Q&As says all witnesses (bar 1 who was ruled out later on anyway) have come froward. For me that means it includes vehicles.

JMO but I don't think paternity is any of our business, baby has been accepted by C's family as one of the family, what more do you need?

Ordinarily I'd agree with you, but the history of denial, prevarication and general deliberate attempts to mislead mean that frankly I now disbelieve anything from that side of the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl