UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling Nicola didn't like what she was seeing in regards to Corries private life (understandable like any mother really) and if she was responsible for deleting those accounts she very well could have deleted the keys to his disappearance.

I agree absolutely. Right from the start she and Corrie's brothers have sought to create an acceptable narrative around Corrie. His social media told a different story so the social media had to go.

Indeed it was.

Those of us who saw the stuff Corrie posted on his Twitter account were somewhat weirded out. Quite a lot of posts showing an active gay interest. Including a photo of a male arse with the tail end of a trout* sticking out of it. Several erection pics involving two males, not necessarily of himself. More than a few posts fantasising about sex with his brother Darroch.

Those who've been with the case from the start will remember how vociferously Nicola denied any possibility of Corrie being gay. Maybe he wasn't actually gay but he would probably have shagged anything with 2 legs and a pulse, and those two factors were probably both negotiable.

* It looked like a rainbow trout to me.

Wow, I never knew that. That's pretty interesting. I had a theory all along that while he may not be gay, or live a gay lifestyle, he certainly wouldn't be against sexual relations with guys. Especially since the swingers site said he was into threesomes, he was clearly open minded.

As much as Nicola probably didn't want to know all of that and likely is still in denial of it, I think it was vital that it was explored and investigated.

Wow, I never knew that. That's pretty interesting. I had a theory all along that while he may not be gay, or live a gay lifestyle, he certainly wouldn't be against sexual relations with guys. Especially since the swingers site said he was into threesomes, he was clearly open minded.

This is why I think the male gay *advertiser censored* on his Twitter account was significant. If he'd been entirely hetero one might have expected to see a few pics of lesbian girl-on-girl action, but there was nothing like that on the account. I managed to go through the entire feed (around 3,000 tweets) at least once before Nicola went through and deleted all the gay stuff. Midsummer did likewise. I know that when Nicola flatly denied that Corrie was gay (or even bisexual) discussion of that possibility became out of bounds but for those of us who saw the Twitter account, res ipsa loquitur.

then were back to the news of the baby again, that would have put a spanner in the works , I don't think he was ready to settle down and have kids, he was enjoying the happy go lucky social life he had,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-43553706
N is claiming that evidence was manipulated

Nicola Urquhart believes there was "inconsistency" over raw data on the weight of a bin load taken to landfill in the hours after he disappeared.

I find it a bit rich, that N is claiming evidence was manipulated by others, when we know that she also manipulated the information she was given out and often changed her story.

Indeed it was.

Those of us who saw the stuff Corrie posted on his Twitter account were somewhat weirded out. Quite a lot of posts showing an active gay interest. Including a photo of a male arse with the tail end of a trout* sticking out of it. Several erection pics involving two males, not necessarily of himself. More than a few posts fantasising about sex with his brother Darroch.

Those who've been with the case from the start will remember how vociferously Nicola denied any possibility of Corrie being gay. Maybe he wasn't actually gay but he would probably have shagged anything with 2 legs and a pulse, and those two factors were probably both negotiable.

* It looked like a rainbow trout to me.

Jeez, I never knew this.

His mum must have had the password and username for the accounts.

And I won't go any further than that, but I'm sure many here might suspect more...

Corrie’s family believe there could have been vital information in the social media accounts.

However, they were deleted before the police were able to contact all relevant parties who may have come into contact with the serviceman.

The Mirror can reveal “advice and assistance was offered to Corrie’s mother Nicola, above, around social media” from Suffolk police after it emerged she was responsible for deleting social media profiles.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/sex-apps-missing-53k-pregnancy-12256407

so it was Nicola going around deleting his social media accounts against the polices advice,

My god....surely she didn’t??!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

then were back to the news of the baby again, that would have put a spanner in the works , I don't think he was ready to settle down and have kids, he was enjoying the happy go lucky social life he had,

Well yeah I agree somewhat, but there seems to be confusion as to he whither actually knew he was going to be a dad.

This is why I think the male gay *advertiser censored* on his Twitter account was significant. If he'd been entirely hetero one might have expected to see a few pics of lesbian girl-on-girl action, but there was nothing like that on the account. I managed to go through the entire feed (around 3,000 tweets) at least once before Nicola went through and deleted all the gay stuff. Midsummer did likewise. I know that when Nicola flatly denied that Corrie was gay (or even bisexual) discussion of that possibility became out of bounds but for those of us who saw the Twitter account, res ipsa loquitur.

I find it odd that a serviceman would openly have gay *advertiser censored* on his personal twitter account.

How did N get access to the accounts?

And what was he saying about his brother?

Methinks maybe N has shot herself in the foot by removing social media which may have held a clue. As a mother I would not have liked some of things revealed on social media, but no way
would I have removed them, If I wanted him found. I said before N does not like anything that does not portray her "roses round the door lifestyle".

Jeez, I never knew this.

And I won't go any further than that, but I'm sure many here might suspect more...

N has openly admitted to having access to C's social media accounts:

"April and Corrie had a Fab Swingers account, to the haters, get over it. This is none of your business. April could have easily deleted her account as I could have deleted Corrie's however what was far more important than a little embarrassment was that the police were informed immediately and given every ability to ensure this did not have anything to do with Corrie's disappearance."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mi...s/online-swinging-profile-missing-raf-9646068

Also: "During the interview session Nicola Urquhart revealed that her son's bank account has not been touched since he went missing and that his RAF salary was still being paid into it. She also said she had access to his social media accounts and that these had also not be altered."

http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2016...-appeal-by-mother-of-missing-corrie-mckeague/

Methinks maybe N has shot herself in the foot by removing social media which may have held a clue. As a mother I would not have liked some of things revealed on social media, but no way
would I have removed them, If I wanted him found. I said before N does not like anything that does not portray her "roses round the door lifestyle".

Seems so

Quite frankly I am not interested in his private life ---but I still think it had something to do with his disappearance.

Quite frankly I am not interested in his private life ---but I still think it had something to do with his disappearance.

Indeed, a private life is a private life, and when it comes to casual sex, the end justifies the means, nothing to be embarrassed about regarding online sex accounts.

But if the deletion of certain posts on SM is true or, elsewhere, it may have impeded the investigation, but on the other hand, it may not have.

He may have gone and met someone that he knew and they haven't come forward due to the 'sensitivity' of the encounter.

But he may also have had an accident and is still to be found.

Well yeah I agree somewhat, but there seems to be confusion as to he whither actually knew he was going to be a dad.

N on Victoria Derbyshire said if asked, SP would make the statement "C MAY have known that A MAY have been pregnant", but it wasn't confirmed until she came back from America. A had been unwell and had a text conversation with C where she said pregnancy might be a possibility.

N on Victoria Derbyshire said if asked, SP would make the statement "C MAY have known that A MAY have been pregnant", but it wasn't confirmed until she came back from America. A had been unwell and had a text conversation with C where she said pregnancy might be a possibility.

If this is the case be interesting to know what C texted in reply to A's news then.

I'm watching today's BBC2 interview on cacth up and getting increasingly annoyed with N

Her continued way of imo unclear speaking and changing of "facts" with no apology or look of shame isn't endearing me to her at all.

It's nonesense to say that SP can confirm that C didn't know for a fact that A was pregnant - they only have A's word for what she did or didn't say to him and the police shouldn't be categorically saying someone is telling the truth when they simply don't know that.

And just because medical records don't record that someone is depressed it doesn't mean they aren't

JMO

I would imagine that she had access to the email account, eg on an unlocked laptop, connected with the Twitter account and was able to retrieve the password that way.

What I do recall is that by the time she had gone through the account upwards of 1,000 tweets had gone - which tells you how much gay and other "unacceptable" material there was there. I just wish I'd screenshotted some of the more graphic tweets for posterity. Or do I mean posteriority?

I'm watching today's BBC2 interview on cacth up and getting increasingly annoyed with N

Her continued way of imo unclear speaking and changing of "facts" with no apology or look of shame isn't endearing me to her at all.

It's nonesense to say that SP can confirm that C didn't know for a fact that A was pregnant - they only have A's word for what she did or didn't say to him and the police shouldn't be categorically saying someone is telling the truth when they simply don't know that.

And just because medical records don't record that someone is depressed it doesn't mean they aren't

JMO
so N has changed the flat NO he dident know she was pregnant to he had a good idea that she might be pregnant ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810