UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like those Frequently Answered Questions and answers in that link - I wonder if they've been reading posts here ;)

They don't address the possibility that he didn't have his phone on him.

Nor the possibility that there could have been something else in the bin.
I don't know about BSE, but our local council makes it increasingly more difficult or expensive to dispose of unwanted items. Large unsecured bins in places where there is easy access and parking present an opportunity to get rid of such.

So if Martin says Corrie knew April was pregnant, that must mean April has told Corrie (unless he was psychic) has April herself not confirmed as to whether she did or did not tell Corrie she was pregnant before his disappearance?

They don't address the possibility that he didn't have his phone on him.

Nor the possibility that there could have been something else in the bin.
I don't know about BSE, but our local council makes it increasingly more difficult or expensive to dispose of unwanted items. Large unsecured bins in places where there is easy access and parking present an opportunity to get rid of such.
Nicola said in her walkabout that Corries phoned pinged the mast when he walked into the horse shoe so they presume he had his phone on him.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Why had his dad come out with this new theory now? Simply because the case is ending, let's throw another theory out there?

Everybody seems change they minds from time to time over what happened to Corrie. That theory of suicide by bin according to Corrie's father is somewhat ridicilous...so Corrie first ate himself full and then decided to go into the certain bin waiting for to be crushed ... oh please?!

I hope the cold case team will come up with more refreshing ideas, like what was that arson in SB, was it after Corrie's disappearence? But I'm sure police has solved it ages ago and it probably has nothing to with Corrie's case.

But of course it is good to see new headlines about this case.

"Martin McKeague claimed Corrie knew his girlfriend April Oliver was pregnant before and acknowledged his son may have 'chosen to get in that bin that night - knowing what would happen'...Martin, 49, spoke out as police prepare to announce tomorrow they are shelving the missing person probe and handing it to a cold case team."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dad-missing-corrie-mckeague-suggests-12251623
I think he is just trying to keep Corrie's case in the headlines, so it may keep moving...

Gesendet von meinem SM-A520F mit Tapatalk

So if Martin says Corrie knew April was pregnant, that must mean April has told Corrie (unless he was psychic) has April herself not confirmed as to whether she did or did not tell Corrie she was pregnant before his disappearance?

April said she found out she was pregnant a couple of weeks after C disappeared.

"Martin McKeague claimed Corrie knew his girlfriend April Oliver was pregnant before and acknowledged his son may have 'chosen to get in that bin that night - knowing what would happen'...Martin, 49, spoke out as police prepare to announce tomorrow they are shelving the missing person probe and handing it to a cold case team."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dad-missing-corrie-mckeague-suggests-12251623

I'm glad Martin is feeling like he has his answer, but I'm sad he feels it might have been a purposeful decision knowing the outcome. I think it's more likely Corrie was looking for a quick, easy, accessible 'bed' for a few hours.

Or maybe C got in to defecate and the lid fell on his head and knocked him out and he never woke up again?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...investigation-to-be-passed-to-cold-case-squad
attachment.php

[h=1]Corrie McKeague investigation to be passed to cold-case squad[/h]

Police say search for missing RAF gunner can go no further without new information
The search for the missing RAF gunner Corrie McKeague will be handed over to a cold-case squad, police have confirmed.

No trace of McKeague, then 23, has been found since he was last seen in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, after a night out with friends on 24 September 2016. It is thought he may have climbed into a waste bin that was then taken away by a lorry.

Det Supt Katie Elliott said: “It is extremely disappointing that we have not been able to find Corrie. I can only imagine the strain Corrie’s family have been under over the past 18 months and I thank them for their patience and understanding.

Attachments

• 2172.jpg
    2172.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 270
Nicola said in her walkabout that Corries phoned pinged the mast when he walked into the horse shoe so they presume he had his phone on him.

Have you got a link to the walkabout? Because that's where I remember her saying that he wasn't seen to have the phone at all.

I don't know much about pings and masts. Are you saying they were able to pinpoint his phone to that exact place at that exact time?

Have you got a link to the walkabout? Because that's where I remember her saying that he wasn't seen to have the phone at all.

I don't know much about pings and masts. Are you saying they were able to pinpoint his phone to that exact place at that exact time?
Yes Nicola said it left one mast and pinged on the next as Corrie walked into the HS. There is every possibility I suppose someone else nearby had his phone in the same area.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

I expect we wiill have some sort of statement from N soon , hopefully she will name this mystery person that she said isn't telling the truth, or we could just have the police should have done more and c never knew about the baby sort of thing,

It was only a matter of time before SP took this step. I’m now awaiting the flak to start over on Find Corrie, they are not happy bunnies that the case has been handed over to the “cold team”. What else could they do?

i don’t imagine the General Public would take to yet another Go Fund Me either, to enable N to begin another search from square one. The flick are behind her of course and still say Martin is telling lies, that he didn’t know about pregnancy. I did post here about that fact, A and C went to London for a few days. It was whilst there she told him. C told his father when he got back from London. Martin posted about this event way back early last year, maybe May time if I remember rightly. This was on his SM page.

im still of the opinion, he didn’t want fatherhood, didn’t want to loose his life style. Mr Shagalot couldn’t or didn’t want to lose freedom. Top this off with his mental state, imo he thought about this for days, weeks maybe and managed to stash away an escape fund and another bank card. As I say, this is just moo but I get the feeling so strongly that he decided on spur of the moment to leave that night.

So just to clarify this: Did N openly say all along that C did NOT know A was pregnant?

If so someone is - and has been - controlling the narrative since day one

Yes, until she was blue in the face.

I’ve just looked on the main Find Corrie FB page and there are historical posts by her vehemently denying that Corrie had any knowledge. Baby was born June 11th and I’m going to guess she was a week or so overdue, meaning April could well have had an inkling and spoken to Corrie about it in the days before he vanished.

For the police (who have been irritatingly unforthcoming with information ) to confirm that Corrie DID know, they must have been told that by April.

It was only a matter of time before SP took this step. I’m now awaiting the flak to start over on Find Corrie, they are not happy bunnies that the case has been handed over to the “cold team”. What else could they do?

i don’t imagine the General Public would take to yet another Go Fund Me either, to enable N to begin another search from square one. The flick are behind her of course and still say Martin is telling lies, that he didn’t know about pregnancy. I did post here about that fact, A and C went to London for a few days. It was whilst there she told him. C told his father when he got back from London. Martin posted about this event way back early last year, maybe May time if I remember rightly. This was on his SM page.

im still of the opinion, he didn’t want fatherhood, didn’t want to loose his life style. Mr Shagalot couldn’t or didn’t want to lose freedom. Top this off with his mental state, imo he thought about this for days, weeks maybe and managed to stash away an escape fund and another bank card. As I say, this is just moo but I get the feeling so strongly that he decided on spur of the moment to leave that night.

The Find Corrie lot are something of a cult. There are a lot of people genuinely interested in a conclusion but many are strange individuals who don't really have much else going on.

Many of them are whipped up by the controlled narrative by certain family.

So just to clarify this: Did N openly say all along that C did NOT know A was pregnant?

If so someone is - and has been - controlling the narrative since day one

as far as I remember she was quite adamant about it, no explanations given. But when M posted on his SM page he was just as adamant that C knew as C told M.

it would take some finding if it’s on N SM page, or did it hit the newspapers that he didn’t know? I can’t remember that.

Bed time for me, blurry eyed from reading a 31 thread case fron Ohio in 2016. I’m only on Thread 26! Night night xx

The Find Corrie lot are something of a cult. There are a lot of people genuinely interested in a conclusion but many are strange individuals who don't really have much else going on.

Many of them are whipped up by the controlled narrative by certain family.

You can say that again lol. I posted once on there, got short shrift and my post deleted. Oh well, their loss. The majority are like sheep and follow a certain family, that is their life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member