UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC N claimed Corrie didn't know, and that he couldn't know because A didn't find out herself untiil 2 weeks after C's disappearance?

So I think it's another one of those little white lies, like C doesn't have a girlfriend! as A might have suspected something but she didn't have actual GP confirmation at the time.

I think N's reasoning was probably just about protecting A, but it's a shame that these little white lies end up overshadowing the main issue of what happened to Corrie.

And yes, Cags is right, this particular little white lie contributed to the taking of sides and people thinking M was a liar. (Sorry if that inference is incorrect, but none of that has helped, has it?)

If Corrie killed himself over the fact that he'll become a father, like Martin is saying, then Corrie must have been a real good actor!? Like everybody knows Corrie was feeling happy and calm that evening, not violent and depressed like people with suicidal thoughts. Martin must be really desperate for say something like this, he was always so sure someone wanted to harm his son. Why this sudden change indeed? Did Martin get paid for saying this?

as far as I remember she was quite adamant about it, no explanations given. But when M posted on his SM page he was just as adamant that C knew as C told M.

it would take some finding if it’s on N SM page, or did it hit the newspapers that he didn’t know? I can’t remember that.

Bed time for me, blurry eyed from reading a 31 thread case fron Ohio in 2016. I’m only on Thread 26! Night night xx

From findcorrie website FAQs: "April was in America when Corrie went missing, although at the other side of the world, April cut her holiday short to come back home. April attended her Dr’s in the middle of October and it was confirmed she was pregnant. (it upsets me that I feel I have to clarify this, but some people are trying to claim that April and even Corrie knew prior to this. THIS IS NOT THE CASE.) At this time April told a select few people she was pregnant, and as she had an incredibly difficult decision to make. April asked that nothing was said privately or publicly about her relationship with Corrie at this time. Corrie did not know or have any idea that April was pregnant."

I can't believe what a complete mess this whole story has been. Wrong bin lorry, Wrong weight, wrong landfill area!

Can someone remind me if it was waste bin with all kinds of rubbish or packaging and boxing type of bin? and was the bin over its usual weight? or just about right? I cant imagine a bin that had cardboard in it to ever be anywhere near the weight of a person no matter how much was in it..

So MIS - the intelligence service N brought in, gave the police a disc from "The Find Corrie* facebook page, which gave no new lines of inquiry. So what help were they, or am I reading this wrong ?

Corrie’s family believe there could have been vital information in the social media accounts.

However, they were deleted before the police were able to contact all relevant parties who may have come into contact with the serviceman.

The Mirror can reveal “advice and assistance was offered to Corrie’s mother Nicola, above, around social media” from Suffolk police after it emerged she was responsible for deleting social media profiles.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/sex-apps-missing-53k-pregnancy-12256407

so it was Nicola going around deleting his social media accounts against the polices advice,

Oh to be in Portugal, now that April's almost here ....

Police to be given more funding for Madeleine McCann search

Detectives investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann will be given more funding for the search.

The Home Office has confirmed that the application from the Metropolitan Police for more money to keep the probe, called Operation Grange, going will be granted.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa...ce-given-funding-Madeleine-McCann-search.html

The Algarve is said to be very pleasant in Spring.

Considering social media is the way people communicate in this day and age, id say deleting his accounts was the worst possible thing they could have done.

Details from your Mirror link ^^^ Scorpio - https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/sex-apps-missing-53k-pregnancy-12256407

The deleted social media

Nicola Urquhart, Corrie's mum, was revealed to be responsible for deleting social media
Corrie was leading a double life, trawling the internet in search of casual sex with strangers.

The 23-year-old gunner had an account on dating website Plenty of Fish. The serviceman described himself as “a princess” who was looking for a relationship.

He also had an account on the gay dating app Grindr, set up when he was aged 21, two years before he disappeared. The account carried the username “BiLad21”.

Corrie and his girlfriend April Oliver also joined an online swingers’ club.

The airman created a profile on the Fab Swingers website in 2014, saying he was looking for straight and lesbian couples as well as for single women aged 18 to 60. It stated: “We are a young couple, but we know what we want.”

Corrie’s family believe there could have been vital information in the social media accounts.

However, they were deleted before the police were able to contact all relevant parties who may have come into contact with the serviceman.

The Mirror can reveal “advice and assistance was offered to Corrie’s mother Nicola, above, around social media” from Suffolk police after it emerged she was responsible for deleting social media profiles.

Det Supt Elliott said: “I am not willing to discuss operational details.
”

so it was Nicola going around deleting his social media accounts against the polices advice,

Indeed it was.

Those of us who saw the stuff Corrie posted on his Twitter account were somewhat weirded out. Quite a lot of posts showing an active gay interest. Including a photo of a male arse with the tail end of a trout* sticking out of it. Several erection pics involving two males, not necessarily of himself. More than a few posts fantasising about sex with his brother Darroch.

Those who've been with the case from the start will remember how vociferously Nicola denied any possibility of Corrie being gay. Maybe he wasn't actually gay but he would probably have shagged anything with 2 legs and a pulse, and those two factors were probably both negotiable.

* It looked like a rainbow trout to me.

I have a feeling Nicola didn't like what she was seeing in regards to Corries private life (understandable like any mother really) and if she was responsible for deleting those accounts she very well could have deleted the keys to his disappearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl