UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree about Corrie being gay/bi.
Reading back on his Facebook posts for a while ago he talks about people questioning his sexuality. Also his Instagram, he tags himself into gay men only pages on his selfies of him with his top of flexing his muscles. Listening I don't want to make sweeping generalisations about gay males behaviours, but I do know from a lot of my own personal gay friends they did not come out as such until their mid 20s if at all. I had male friends at drama college that was plain as day to me were gay but said they weren't until they were blue in the face, but the ones I suspect all came out over the coming years.
I have a nagging feeling this could be a Grindr or tinder hook up gone wrong, and what we thought was a d list could have been to protect the military as maybe some one in his group was suspected of involvement.
If my friend or brother was to go missing I would not be shy with giving all information I could, including conversations on the phone before hand, what the final text was, what exactly happened in the club.
Maybe the last text to forties brother was to say he was hooking up with someone and that's why they are so adamant also that he must has left in a vehicle...

Apologies for the typos my iPhone is driving me mad since the update of software.
Meant text to his brother not forties :(

This is what was written on FB. Clearly this person has seen full length CCTV which hasnt been made public. Only from the police hub which was in town.

: Now this may have already been mentioned and looked into but ...... in the police Hub outside Mac Donald's they were playing both sets of cctv footage.... now the bit that's bothering/worrying and keep questioning is after Corrie goes towards those bins and never appears again the cctv showed someone in dark clothing coming from that exact spot minutes later!!!!! Now has this person been appealed for? Have they been found and spoken to? Was it Corrie? Have we
Been looking for someone in the wrong clothes?? I really hope this has been looked into and this person has been spoken to and it's not been missed!! [emoji120][emoji120]
Praying and hoping everyday for this lads safe return and for this poor families heart ache to end!! #findcorrie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The cctv would show hooded person going in. They can see him leave...If they can say they can conclude he left by a vehicle.
The hooded person knew about the camera.Hence the hood.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Tony has just confirmed to a message - an unidentified male in a dark hoodie and dark trousers leaves 4 minutes after corrie leaves the bin area on cctv 2. The extended footage was shown to locals at a police hub and another poster also said it showed the footage of the vehicles (although that has neither been confirmed or denied)

Tony has just confirmed to a message - an unidentified male in a dark hoodie and dark trousers leaves 4 minutes after corrie enters the bin area on cctv 2. The extended footage was shown to locals at a police hub and another poster also said it showed the footage of the vehicles (although that has neither been confirmed or denied)

Well if all this true then there has to be a serious reason why none of this has been revealed before. I'm now thinking back to one of my earlier thoughts about the case.

Well if someone did exit that area after he went in... I am gob smacked this hasnt been mentioned at all anywhere!!!!!! This is critical information!

When Sian O'Callahan was taken ..the police knew the next day as Halliwell was arrogant to drive around in his taxi with the meter off. Loads of Cctv. They held off arresting as they were hoping Sian was still alive. I hate to speculate but on his instagram he has a provacative page..669 ...whatever his preference is..he may have a had a hookup that went terribly wrong. Sexually motivated?

This is all so bloody frustrating! Why now are we only hearing of a black figure emerging.........WTH!

Apologies for the typos my iPhone is driving me mad since the update of software.
Meant text to his brother not forties :(
Its not unheard of that a meeting no matter of what sexuality can go wrong. Extending the boundries and Corrie being the person who says no. His 669 on instagram is interesting. Its interesting that on the FB page there is a strong feeling of him not being gay but if you had to supress it from your parents who insist he isnt. Alot of young people I worked with would go with same sex as an exploration. Also interesting his phone pings by a well know site visited by gay men .

I have to agree about Corrie being gay/bi.
Reading back on his Facebook posts for a while ago he talks about people questioning his sexuality. Also his Instagram, he tags himself into gay men only pages on his selfies of him with his top of flexing his muscles. Listening I don't want to make sweeping generalisations about gay males behaviours, but I do know from a lot of my own personal gay friends they did not come out as such until their mid 20s if at all. I had male friends at drama college that was plain as day to me were gay but said they weren't until they were blue in the face, but the ones I suspect all came out over the coming years.
I have a nagging feeling this could be a Grindr or tinder hook up gone wrong, and what we thought was a d list could have been to protect the military as maybe some one in his group was suspected of involvement.
If my friend or brother was to go missing I would not be shy with giving all information I could, including conversations on the phone before hand, what the final text was, what exactly happened in the club.
Maybe the last text to forties brother was to say he was hooking up with someone and that's why they are so adamant also that he must has left in a vehicle...

Its not unheard of that a meeting no matter of what sexuality can go wrong. Extending the boundries and Corrie being the person who says no. His 669 on instagram is interesting. Its interesting that on the FB page there is a strong feeling of him not being gay but if you had to supress it from your parents who insist he isnt. Alot of young people I worked with would go with same sex as an exploration. Also interesting his phone pings by a well know site visited by gay men .

I agree. Have noticed that he is following over a thousand young and mostly half naked girls on his Instagram. Ok could be quite common of any young lad but seems very OTT and hardly any male friends on there. Only 1 service guy too. But most recent follows are a gay guy with a leather submission collar in his images, and a transsexual young female. Also he started following most recently a lot of London based male model agencies, this could be seen as Corrie adopting a lifestyle change possibly.
Apologies if I am speculating.
Possibility of Corrie going to pee by the bins and being drunk making a leud comment to another male who could have been taking a pee too?

This is all so bloody frustrating! Why now are we only hearing of a black figure emerging.........WTH!

Makes zero sense when 1, it is still 'only' a missing person case. 2, the Police have stated repeatedly that there is no evidence that leads them in any one direction.

Yet we find out 7 weeks later a person emerges from the bin area minutes after Corrie goes in and vanishes and they haven't appealed for this man when they did for the teenagers and man in black t-shirt?

I can only assume they know who this man is and I can only think of one reason right now why this would be kept under wraps. They would have known about this man in hour 1 of viewing the CCTV...

Anyone else got any ideas why this would be kept under wraps?

Makes zero sense when 1, it is still 'only' a missing person case. 2, the Police have stated repeatedly that there is no evidence that leads them in any one direction.

Yet we find out 7 weeks later a person emerges from the bin area minutes after Corrie goes in and vanishes and they haven't appealed for this man when they did for the teenagers and man in black t-shirt?

I can only assume they know who this man is and I can only think of one reason right now why this would be kept under wraps. They would have known about this man in hour 1 of viewing the CCTV...

What is the one reason you think the police would keep this secret? That the know the man in dark clothing and he's Muslim?

I'm not getting what you mean.

Anyone else got any ideas why this would be kept under wraps?

I have no idea, at the moment nothing whatsoever makes any sense in my head. Say the police did want this kept under wraps why would they have played it to members of the public in the town centre.

It is genuinely like every bit of infomation is strategically being leaked....on purpose, at times orchestrated by the police, family etc.

I don't blame them, they just want their beautiful son / brother / nephew home! It just makes for very frustrating sleuthing for us! Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Also, do we think Uncle Tony and Nicola knew about this man in dark clothing? Are we assuming the police had told them, or are they as surprised as the rest of us?

Okay, so what's the one reason you're both thinking of???

I've edited my comment above. For the moment I would rather keep my opinions on this to myself so not to dis-respect anyone who may be reading.

What - that he had a gay encounter - is that what you're thinking?

It's not disrespectful to suggest someone's gay, if that's where you're going with this.

It's extremely strange that Corrie's family didn't reveal this information about the hooded man from the start. Perhaps they themselves suspect it could've been a gay encounter gone wrong and Corrie has taken off somewhere...maybe they think if they disclose this information about this man in dark clothing and Corrie is hiding away, then the embarrassment (if he is secretly gay) may keep him from returning...

But it speaks VOLUMES that Nicola and Uncle Tony have been so pro-active with all other info, from the man in the take-away etc, that you have to wonder why they haven't mentioned this crucial information before. And they MUST have known about it - even strangers viewed it at the police hub.

I also still maintain that it isn't normal for young men to get so drunk that they have to sleep in doorways for hours at a time...I don't know ONE person who does that after clubbing...they make their way home. A few people have said it's normal, but they're in the minority. It is NOT normal in my opinion.

When you start piecing the signs together: Corrie's heavy drinking to the point of having to sleep rough in doorways as he's too drunk to get home: his apparent naivety to talk to anyone and everyone, and think nothing of taking lifts in strangers cars (Nicola said that); the being ejected from the club for whatever reason; his posturing and posing on Instagram as though he's gay....and there's possibly other things that haven't come to light....it's easy to see how the RAF could have been extremely alarmed at his behaviour.

Everyone knows that even bosses of non-important firms monitor their employees social media accounts, and the government services certainly do. They wouldn't be concerned if Corrie was gay (many gay people are in the services, their sexuality is if no relevance), but what WOULD concern them is if they thought Corrie was hiding his sexuality - which could leave him open to blackmail. And having inside knowledge of the security services in the U.K., Corrie would be a perfect target to dodgy people, whether they're terrorists, drug runners, all sorts of things. Some of Corrie's friends/followers on Instagram (most of whom he probably doesn't know in real life) seem unsavoury to say the least. The mere fact he associates with them on social media would worry the authorities. And then there's the heavy drinking issue, and we all know how easy it is to reveal secrets when under the influence....

Corrie also put some strange posts on his Instagram, which could hint at depression. He put a quote up about "It might take a year, It might take a day, but what's meant to be will always find its way". OK, it's a fairly standard quote, but a somewhat deep one from a young 23-year-old who should be having fun and not overthinking about things. His profile status mentioning '22 years on this planet' and Snapchat 669 (669 usually being a term for a gay threesome), then adding he's only a phone call away....He sounded so easily accessible. Again, worrying for the RAF.

No-one knows what private conversations he had with his Instagram friends, although one did ask him to come over to Hawaii...so they'd obviously had private chats. And the friend obviously felt Corrie may consider his invite.

SoI think there's so much more to all of this.....

i dont for a second think the RAF are responsible for Corrie's disappearance, but maybe Corrie himself was worried that they may have been watching him and he feared for his career.

Despite Nicila saying Corrie would never put her through such trauma, was she truly aware of his state of mind when he vanished?

Of course, he could've been killed by accident or a fight...but there's no body been found.....

It's very odd to only now be hearing about this, because it seems pretty critical to know if this person saw Corrie in the loading bay? This could be the last known person to see Corrie, and what he saw matters. And if he didn't see Corrie in there, then that seems important too.

I guess I sort of thought the police wanted to keep the investigation of the cars as a private matter, that they thought they could trace the cars and owners without the public's input. Is this man unidentified because no one knows who he is, or because the police are refusing to identify this person but they do know his identity and have spoken to him? Even if it's the latter, it seems odd to not even mention someone who was in the loading bay 4 minutes after the last CCTV of Corrie.

Did the three teens who were hanging around see this person in dark clothing? Maybe their info rules him out if they saw him leave and Corrie was still in the loading bay? I was under the impression they hadn't seen Corrie, but in retrospect that was just assumption and not actually stated?

Tony has just confirmed to a message - an unidentified male in a dark hoodie and dark trousers leaves 4 minutes after corrie leaves the bin area on cctv 2. The extended footage was shown to locals at a police hub and another poster also said it showed the footage of the vehicles (although that has neither been confirmed or denied)

I take it they deleted that comment now on FB? Interesting...

Corrie isn't an officer in the RAF, so I don't really think his sexuality would be a concern to them. They must get a number of young people coming through who aren't yet fixed or comfortable in their sexuality.

And the military isn't a career for life for everyone. For a lot of people it's a stepping stone, a place to gain skills and experience that they can take into other careers when they're older.

I just think that if someone was going to have any kind of planned date or hook up that they'd do it earlier in the night as an alternative to going out with their friends, or they'd meet up with someone in a pub or club and not leave alone.

If there was any kind of altercation in the loading bay, then I wonder why no one heard anything. So I think I'd be more inclined to think Corrie might have accepted a lift somewhere -- to explain how he isn't seen on foot anywhere, or having a fight on the street with someone. Once in a vehicle, then the driver has their choice of quiet places where they won't be overlooked or overheard, and they're in control of picking that place.

As for purposely AWOL for any reason, Corrie could have gone back to his car for the night and driven off into the sunset in the morning with a car. He could have gone back to base and picked up his clothes and his puppy and emptied his bank accounts and left any time he wanted to. If he met someone he liked and wanted to take off with, he could meet them the next day after doing these things and then 'elope'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member