UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're looking for a bin lorry, they find the bin lorry, they search the bin lorry, they release the bin lorry and that's all over in 24hrs

Then they spend the next weeks searching the area !

How does that actually "link up" ?
It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever...based SOLELY on the evidence of the bin lorry that is.

You're right it doesn't. But if we're going to believe the bin lorry is the route to searching Barton mills they must have another link to Barton mills were unaware of, which means we can pretty much assume even confirmed information isn't really confirmed, it's whatever they want the public to think.

There's definately something that makes this case so confusing and cloak and dagger when really it shouldn't be. Surely aside from a botched investigation the other reasons could speculatively be it encroaches on a current investigation/surveillance of known criminals or that it involves the raf or usaf.

Have we considered the option that Corrie could be plutonic friends with the bin driver? We already know that that particular shift starts at around 0300-0330. If he'd contacted him for a cheap lift towards Barton Mills to attend a group gathering of some-kind knowing that that was his route it would satisfy a group of issues. With decent clothes on all it would take was for the driver to place a disposable plastic seat cover on the seat to solve the DNA problem , Corrie to be careful because he's in a 'mucky' cab and a denial of carriage because the driver didn't want to lose his job. I would imagine an agency driver would fulfil all of that criteria.

Interestingly about the bins, I have read that someone contacted Biffa about their Saturday night collections (I'm assuming the names on the bins led to them contacting biffa)...
RSBM - It is the Saturday morning collections they should have asked about though.

I have just read through some of this after members of the FB page talking about it. It's true a very different picture is painted here. Who knows what has happened to Corrie, there are endless possibilities but some of the speculation is grim. I sincerely hope that his family do not come in here as reading about crushed cars with bodies inside and dodgy hook ups is not going to help their already troubled minds. Nobody knows if his private life led to his disappearance but I'm sure the police are looking into it. I think there is so much speculation and gossip because it really is a very strange case. I have my own theories like everyone else but they're just that, theories. Whether Corrie led a seedy private life or not, he doesn't deserve something bad to happen to him. It's all so horrible and sad.

Not one person has said he deserved anything bad to happen to him regardless of his private life. I agree it is horrible and sad.

I'm not even sure what the family wants from the public at this point. They didn't even set up the Facebook page to begin with, it was some 16 year old kid. In his statement, Tony put in big bold letter "Why isn't this on national media yet??" But I haven't seen any effort to court the national media, aside from some crazed fraus on the Facebook page spamming celebrities on Twitter.

Have we considered the option that Corrie could be plutonic friends with the bin driver? We already know that that particular shift starts at around 0300-0330. If he'd contacted him for a cheap lift towards Barton Mills to attend a group gathering of some-kind knowing that that was his route it would satisfy a group of issues. With decent clothes on all it would take was for the driver to place a disposable plastic seat cover on the seat to solve the DNA problem , Corrie to be careful because he's in a 'mucky' cab and a denial of carriage because the driver didn't want to lose his job. I would imagine an agency driver would fulfil all of that criteria.

Maybe he has a thing for driving around in bin wagons....!

LoL ! (o)

RSBM - It is the Saturday morning collections they should have asked about though.

Apologies, my fingers run away with themselves sometimes! I believe the person asked about the specific collection and what waste it would have been to clear up the whole general vs recycling.

...If we're considering usaf involvement I have read online these sites have frequent American visitors, recognisable but you their left hand drive cars. Something you'd expect to be noticeable by any cctv footage or witness statements?
Do you really think Americans drag their civilian left hand drive vehicles to the UK? Seems like someone just talking rubbish to emphasize something that isn't true. (Unless he is saying they are using the US military vehicles)

For all we know catching a lift with a bin collector was normal for Corrie on nights out? If it's true he usually leaves nights out alone who knows?

Do you really think Americans drag their civilian left hand drive vehicles to the UK? Seems like someone just talking rubbish to emphasize something that isn't true. (Unless he is saying they are using the US military vehicles)

I couldn't comment as I wouldn't know. Someone asked where the Barton mills site was so I a did a basic google search and there was directions as well as the "crowd" you can expect to see. In the description of the crowd it described both raf and usaf (obvious because of their left hand drive cars, it also says some are in uniform) couriers, lorry drivers etc etc I think there was even a mention that straight men visit the area.

Mildonhall is full of American cars, even the local garages sell them,

I think the US folks would just hire / buy UK spec cars. I can't say I ever noticed a glut of left hand drive cars in the area in 9 years I lived there. Did'nt really think there were many Americans around BSE either. Their bases are so well set up that they have everything bigger, better and cheaper than the local area can offer. We used to travel to Lakenheath to go bowling from Honington as it was a good cheap night out and we would have to stop to change our cash for US dollars.

Americans definitely bring their left hand drive cars over from the US, my late husband brought his over from California when we were based at Mildenhall

You would only bin a phone willingly if you had something to hide. Like what?
There is always the option that he binned it himself so no one could contact him.
Sitting in his car drinking alone prior to turning up at the club ,arguing with his pals about forgetting to wait for him earlier maybe as we don't know why he was asked to leave, no one knows what was going through his head while he sat eating alone, maybe his thoughts turned to feeling sorry for himself, maybe he was crying, its been suggested he was.
And, the talk of a hoodie man, maybe that was him wearing clothes he could of acquired from round the back of the shops, we can only speculate.
My thoughts are that he walked away from his life as it was,its happened with people before when they have left with just the clothes they have on their backs.
As we haven't seen footage or anything else of this mysterious hoodie man today I am thinking right now that he's him and he was long gone before he was noticed gone.
Maybe I'm over thinking but it is as believable as some suggestions.

There is always the option that he binned it himself so no one could contact him.
Sitting in his car drinking alone prior to turning up at the club ,arguing with his pals about forgetting to wait for him earlier maybe as we don't know why he was asked to leave, no one knows what was going through his head while he sat eating alone, maybe his thoughts turned to feeling sorry for himself, maybe he was crying, its been suggested he was.
And, the talk of a hoodie man, maybe that was him wearing clothes he could of acquired from round the back of the shops, we can only speculate.
My thoughts are that he walked away from his life as it was,its happened with people before when they have left with just the clothes they have on their backs.
As we haven't seen footage or anything else of this mysterious hoodie man today I am thinking right now that he's him and he was long gone before he was noticed gone.
Maybe I'm over thinking but it is as believable as some suggestions.

I'm not inclined to think this but you never know. He would have to have known the alley was a suitable blind spot to change

Apologies, my fingers run away with themselves sometimes! I believe the person asked about the specific collection and what waste it would have been to clear up the whole general vs recycling.

One thing with the info about Biffa that is categorically wrong is the bin weight limit (1100 litre continental type). It is, I believe, ~450kg not 54kg!

That detail was bothering me with the bin comments on the Facebook page!

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    140.8 KB · Views: 103
I see them occasionally in Bury too.We have USAF service personal live near me who rent private houses preferring to live off base instead of on base.

A BMW Z4 of that age can be bought for 4.5 - 5k. Has no one considered he was given money for a car for his 21st?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nurse4home