UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@missqwerty I think you're right. All the factual information is being drowned by the assumptions.

I think this is intentional. There are obviously very important facts we don't have from the cctv and I think the police have a fair idea of what's happened.

The interesting thing is how the assumptions have lead to wild theories such as him being in the bin lorry or the gay dogging scenario, while not out of the question the more plausible and obvious solution is that he had a prearranged meeting and left in a vehicle. They only reason they could want to keep the most obvious hiding in plain sight is because they don't have enough evidence or they're hoping to smoke out the people involved. Why else have a 60k plus group going strong where you don't even need to be a member to read, keeping "significant" updates at the top by turning off comments. They know they've got the right audience and it's drip feeding to get the result they need.

Given the time that has elapsed now, we can look at the investigation from a different perspective.

The bin lorry.
Was there a bin lorry there.
The FB requests continue "search the landfill".
There is no blooming landfill. There's an incinerator in Ipswich !
It is the bin lorry that puts the focus on Barton Mills....
...why else pick there to look.

The CCTV
It would have seen Corrie. But it didn't. (Cleverly worded !).
It's possible they were never looking for Corrie... as he's in a car.
The usage of "willingly or unwillingly" all the time.

The "wait"
Its normal for him to sleep in doorways
It's normal for him to order loads of food
It's normal he walks home 10 miles
None of this is normal. It is likely it is known he was waiting.

The story presented is one of a guy who has had a bit too much to drink, gets a big takeaway, goes for a pee...and vanishes.

But the story maybe different. Maybe it's a story about someone who's out of the club earlier than he expects to be, has to wait around for two hours....and then goes to meet whoever.

Different questions get asked then. None maybe relevant. Because what he gets up to is his business, the fact he has vanished is the crime.

Depends which way you spin it. Depends if you want the public to help you or not.

Unless he was just hanging around to sober up a bit before driving home.

But you could argue why didn't he just call a taxi? Even to his car to sleep it off. If he wasn't so drunk he was falling down the doorway is suspicious in itself.

Surely you would expect DNA evidence if he has been attacked in the alley. To be left in a boot all night you'd want to make sure he wasn't getting up and making noise any time soon. Unless the residential properties are important.

I was led to believe these have been searched but perhaps thats another assumption made.

So, what if Corrie was meeting someone at those flats? And that person usually kept their car parked round there. Remember CCTV wouldn't have been checked until probably Tuesday, that's 72 hours of footage to see who left and when. Unless scent AND cadaver dogs have been allowed into every premises up there, it can't be ruled out in my opinion. It would make a whole load of things stack up.

So, what if Corrie was meeting someone at those flats? And that person usually kept their car parked round there. Remember CCTV wouldn't have been checked until probably Tuesday, that's 72 hours of footage to see who left and when. Unless scent AND cadaver dogs have been allowed into every premises up there, it can't be ruled out in my opinion. It would make a whole load of things stack up.

Agreed, and personally I think it's an assumption that area has completely ruled out. However if Nicola has stated cctv has only been seen until 8am in that area I would hazard a guess they have all the information they need from that area.

Given the time that has elapsed now, we can look at the investigation from a different perspective.

The bin lorry.

The CCTV

The "wait"

The story presented is one of a guy who has had a bit too much to drink, gets a big takeaway, goes for a pee...and vanishes.

But the story maybe different. Maybe it's a story about someone who's out of the club earlier than he expects to be, has to wait around for two hours....and then goes to meet whoever.

Different questions get asked then. None maybe relevant. Because what he gets up to is his business, the fact he has vanished is the crime.

Depends which way you spin it. Depends if you want the public to help you or not.

Couldn't have put it better myself...

I think we are going in the right direction here people...

Stand by!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The bin lorry.

The CCTV

The "wait"

Interestingly about the bins, I have read that someone contacted Biffa about their Saturday night collections (I'm assuming the names on the bins led to them contacting biffa) they stated they collect general waste on Saturdays. So, Barton mills and Ipswich are completely different directions. Did the bin lorry have another pick up in Barton mills or near by?

Could you confidently say the road closure searches were done because it's on route to Ipswich?

The only thing there is, why didn't he go there at 1.20am.
He's right outside. Why wait until 3.30am ?

the gay dogging scenario,

I think it may have been me who originally started this one. It was my view, IIRC, that if Corrie had arranged a gay hook-up that it would have been with someone pretty local and that they would have gone back to that person's place. Even if that person could not take Corrie home for whatever reason, it was always much more likely to me that they would have driven out of BSE into the surrounding countryside, to one of the quiet back roads a couple of miles out. There was no need, in this scenario, for them to go as far as Barton Mills, some 11 miles away.

The only reason, I think, for the gay dogging thing to come up was the fact that there is a gay cruising and hook-up spot in the area his phone was tracked to. However, I said much earlier in this discussion that I didn't see why they would go there since an existing hook-up basically meant they didn't need to. Anywhere quiet and dark would have done.

The only thing there is, why didn't he go there at 1.20am.
He's right outside. Why wait until 3.30am ?

Only explanation is that this person was either in the club or bar or another club and came after chuck out time at 3am.

Interestingly about the bins, I have read that someone contacted Biffa about their Saturday night collections (I'm assuming the names on the bins led to them contacting biffa) they stated they collect general waste on Saturdays. So, Barton mills and Ipswich are completely different directions. Did the bin lorry have another pick up in Barton mills or near by?

Could you confidently say the road closure searches were done because it's on route to Ipswich?

I see that he goes clubbing in Ipswich at a club called K's. Some girl said she had seen him there and was laughing at his dancing...

I've no idea. Maybe the bin lorry heads to Barton Mills. And the rubbish "hubs" there and a bulk container goes to Ipswich. But it doesn't really matter.

What matters is... the focus of the search was able to go there because the phone got some how linked to the bin lorry.
Otherwise... the police would have never had a good reason to go there. Note "a good reason" to go there.

So the landfill ?
Why have the family not explained to the facebookers that the rubbish had been incinerated.

I think it may have been me who originally started this one. It was my view, IIRC, that if Corrie had arranged a gay hook-up that it would have been with someone pretty local and that they would have gone back to that person's place. Even if that person could not take Corrie home for whatever reason, it was always much more likely to me that they would have driven out of BSE into the surrounding countryside, to one of the quiet back roads a couple of miles out. There was no need, in this scenario, for them to go as far as Barton Mills, some 11 miles away.

The only reason, I think, for the gay dogging thing to come up was the fact that there is a gay cruising and hook-up spot in the area his phone was tracked to. However, I said much earlier in this discussion that I didn't see why they would go there since an existing hook-up basically meant they didn't need to. Anywhere quiet and dark would have done.

I think it just comes back to the Barton mills connection. The family seen pretty adamant this wouldn't have been the case, the fact remains if he pre arranged a lift it might not necessarily have been to go back to his room. It's still plausible but in the grand scheme of things the circles I've seen about it mainly away from this site detract from the original issue, he got into a vehicle and went somewhere. If we're considering usaf involvement I have read online these sites have frequent American visitors, recognisable but you their left hand drive cars. Something you'd expect to be noticeable by any cctv footage or witness statements?

I've no idea. Maybe the bin lorry heads to Barton Mills. And the rubbish "hubs" there and a bulk container goes to Ipswich. But it doesn't really matter.

What matters is... the focus of the search was able to go there because the phone got some how linked to the bin lorry.
Otherwise... the police would have never have had or good reason to go there gone. Note "had a good reason" to go there.

So the landfill ?
Why have the family not explained to the facebookers that the rubbish had been incinerated.

Had good reason meaning they just needed an "alibi" To go poking around up there without revealing the true reason why?

If through cctv you can ascertain he had his phone in his pocket, what are the chances of "dropping" his phone in the bin accidentally? About 2%?

If he got into a vehicle willingly you can factor out someone else binning it.

This leaves us with he binned it himself purposefully or he went with the phone. You would only bin a phone willingly if you had something to hide. Like what?

Had good reason meaning they just needed an "alibi" To go poking around up there without revealing the true reason why?

Could be.

Imagine if they'd just "speculatively" turned up in that area and started searching for Corrie....who was suppose to be walking in the other direction.

People would indeed say "that's odd".

They're looking for a bin lorry, they find the bin lorry, they search the bin lorry, they release the bin lorry and that's all over in 24hrs

Then they spend the next weeks searching the area !

How does that actually "link up" ?
It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever...based SOLELY on the evidence of the bin lorry that is.

Why are the police and family being so damn cloak and dagger about everything??

If all of this disinformation is some big ruse by the police to somehow effect capturing a criminal - wouldn't they at least have given private assurances to the family, so that the family didn't feel forced to blast the police all over national media?

And yet the family came out with statements that the police weren't doing their job, and that it was "a Major Investigation in name only." That's pretty damning!

Are the police trying to cover up potential major screw-ups in the first few weeks? Are the family shielding unsavory behavior about Corrie from the public to preserve his image? Of course, both could be happening independent of each other, but the public is being fed a double dose of lies and misinformation.

I don't know what the hell is going on with this cluster, to be honest.

I have just read through some of this after members of the FB page talking about it. It's true a very different picture is painted here. Who knows what has happened to Corrie, there are endless possibilities but some of the speculation is grim. I sincerely hope that his family do not come in here as reading about crushed cars with bodies inside and dodgy hook ups is not going to help their already troubled minds. Nobody knows if his private life led to his disappearance but I'm sure the police are looking into it. I think there is so much speculation and gossip because it really is a very strange case. I have my own theories like everyone else but they're just that, theories. Whether Corrie led a seedy private life or not, he doesn't deserve something bad to happen to him. It's all so horrible and sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member