UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We could mule over and over this.

I think I am going to leave it until more info comes to light.

But I am sticking to my theory that he arranged to meet someone and got in their car. Whatever's happened after that I dont know...

Be back when more info comes to light...

Peace out ✌️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It leaves us with "we think Corrie left the area" and "he did not physically walk past any cameras that we can see but who knows" 😂

I think he walked out and got into a vehicle, they just can't "confirm" that because he walked out at a blind spot and isn't seen getting into a vehicle, but they have seen the vehicle or know it's left the area within the timeframe.

I would say "if he left on foot he would have been seen" is even more vague. How can you possibly use such a vague statement to completely discount it?

To confuse matters even more, one could say "if he left on foot between 3:30am and 8:00am he would have been seen", because they've only studied footage of CCTV between those hours.

If the family and police have had their differences in the past, but are now working together to both parties' satisfaction, it would behoove one or both of the parties to issue a clear statement that they're grateful for all the thousands of flyers and hours of work that the public has done, but the investigation is proceeding along at a good clip and they don't anticipate the need for further assistance at this time.

Because the public were the ones doing all the fliers, setting up webpages, the Raf finally were the ones to go door-to-door on their own time (even though the police tried to take credit for that), etc. And of course, Tony's statement whipped everyone up into a frenzy over there (not that I'm criticizing that).

However - if all that is now behind them and the family want to wind down the baying Facebook crowd - well, just come out and say it and turn off comments and direct them to the website.

But even relatively recently Nicola was on there saying she anticipated needing public volunteers in the next few days. It's all very disorganized and I"m really not sure of what either party's point is right now in the way they're interacting with the public. They seem to be working at cross purposes.

I imagine we are going to be flipped onto thread #4 fairly soon.

One thing which threads #2 and #3 have lacked which I have seen here in similar US cases is that each new thread does not start with a summary of information to date so that newcomers can get up to speed PDQ.

Unfortunately there are just too many contradictions and backtrackings in Corrie's case for that to be possible, because when all is said and done we actually know very little from reliable sources.

I think it just comes back to the Barton mills connection. The family seen pretty adamant this wouldn't have been the case, the fact remains if he pre arranged a lift it might not necessarily have been to go back to his room. It's still plausible but in the grand scheme of things the circles I've seen about it mainly away from this site detract from the original issue, he got into a vehicle and went somewhere. If we're considering usaf involvement I have read online these sites have frequent American visitors, recognisable but you their left hand drive cars. Something you'd expect to be noticeable by any cctv footage or witness statements?

You have a good point there.

Everyone seems to be dismissing Barton Mills and ASSUMING his phone got there with without him. As it stands, both Corrie AND his phone are missing - which suggests they are together.

To confuse matters even more, one could say "if he left on foot between 3:30am and 8:00am he would have been seen", because they've only studied footage of CCTV between those hours.

You mean "we can categorically say, if he left on foot between the hours of 0300 and 0800 we absolutely would have seen him, however it is forensically not impossible that he did leave on foot"

If it's a struggle to actually clarify that point, then I don't think there is much hope for anything.

You have a good point there.

Everyone seems to be dismissing Barton Mills and ASSUMING his phone got there with without him. As it stands, both Corrie AND his phone are missing - which suggests they are together.

Nooooo !

I think a lot of people believe that it is likely Corrie and his phone were together....and that they were together in the Barton Mills area.

What "confuses" folk, is the heavily featured bin lorry and that damn landfill ....which is likely an incinerator in Ipswich !

I've seen the facebooker STILL ask, "have the police definitely interviewed the bin lorry driver... because they didn't search the landfill"

Arggggggh !

I dread to think what a thousand facebookers searching open countryside will be like....

...they'll be finding each other for the first 4 hours. Then you're bound to lose a couple and have to mount a search for them !

Hahaha

attachment.php

Looking at that that picture of the bin area, Corrie MUST have been meeting someone or going into one of the flats there as there'd be be no other reason to enter there.

I dread to think what a thousand facebookers searching open countryside will be like....

...they'll be finding each other for the first 4 hours. Then you're bound to lose a couple and have to mount a search for them !

Hahaha
Ffs! Haha

so it's more than possible that if the bin lorry was parked obscuring the camera for 15/20 minutes, Corrie could have walked out the ARE on foot without being captured on CCTV - yes?

And as he entered the area approximately 30 minutes before the bin lorry entered, that would be the average time it takes a for a secret rendezvous of some kind - whether behind the bins or in a flat?

Then it's also possible that Corrie got in a car further down - or came out in a car whilst the lorry was parked there - thus why he wasn't picked up on camera.

is that right?
Absolutely correct....in my opinion. Sorry, I've limited wifi and the page keeps reloading. :(

Do you think the bin lorry would have stayed in the alley that long though, just to dump one bin?

According to Midsummers Day it could. I don't know, but with manoeuvering the lorry etc, and if he was in no rush, it's possible he could have been parked there for 15 minutes...though I agree that seems a long time. I'd hazard a guess at no longer than 10 minutes, but that's still time enough for someone to walk past the lorry unspotted...

Looking at that that picture of the bin area, Corrie MUST have been meeting someone or going into one of the flats there as there'd be be no other reason to enter there.

Possibly - but I still think he could have gone in there to, er, drain out the alcohol. I know some have asked why didn't he just do it in the doorway he'd been passed out in, but really - that's pretty sketchy behavior to do that right in the middle of the town square. I'd go around the corner.

But that he could have met someone is definitely very plausible to me. Or done both, really.

Except to pee. I'd hazard a guess that James is pretty bang on, if the blind spots are as he says then the meeting point was most likely nearer to that parked silver car/the doorway. He'd have been seen going in but not coming out, considering it doesn't take an awful long to pee, sort out and walk back round the corner.

The thing is, we all know it's impossible to vanish. If he isn't in that bay/buildings/residential flats then he has left whether cctv shows it or not. To get further out of bury he would need a vehicle to avoid being caught on cctv like he was walking to the area.

It's definately not the big mystery people seem to think and that's likely down to the information and the way it's been fed. The chances of a vehicle not being caught on cctv anywhere leaving bury has to be slim to none. The police have all the access to this and it's a case of finding the vehicle he got into and where it went.

The bin lorry seems to be a fixation of sorts but I genuinely think it's coincidental and nothing important at all except maybe as shield from cctv, nothing more. To suggest his phone was in the bin suggests he hung around in that bay and was forcibly removed from his phone, a harder feat to do undetected.

I did a bit of research and I'm not so sure there are flats above those shops? I don't know if a local here could confirm either way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro