UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was said (confirmed) about "hooded man" ?
I can't read the facebook page anymore. It crackers.

Was he confirmed by the family as being seen on cctv in Short Brackland ?

Officers admitted he could have jumped on the back of the lorry to hitch a lift and could have injured himself when jumping off to complete his *journey on foot............... Not so long ago they were saying that he could have got on back of bin lorry then walked, I wounded if they are still thinking its a possibility,

And how would Corrie know where the bin lorry was headed when he supposedly jumped on it?

i know none of us know what happened to Corrie,,so it's all speculation....but the only thing that worries me about the scenario of him meeting somebody in the bin area is,,he was not looking that way,(on the last cctv)..you usually look in the direction you are going..but imo,Corrie looked back (the way he had come from) twice.
As if he was more intrested/concerned about what was behind him,rather than in front ??
just my opinion

I agree, it suggests to me he was waiting for someone behind him and was checking they weren't pulling up as he nipped for a wee

In that case then, the only person who could be involved in Corrie's exit from the bin park is the lorry driver - that's providing Corrie didn't exit AFTER 08:00 Saturday morning. And providing Corrie didn't enter one of the flats there; or for some reason climbed/squeezed through the buildings and got out the other end (if that's possible).

Logically, given that the only person or vehicle that entered and left that area between 04:00 and 08:00 was the lorry driver, and given that he drove the exact same route that Corrie's phone went, surely to God he has to be prime suspect? And it couldn't have been an accident, say, he accidentally ran Corrie over as he entered the bin area, as there'd be forensic evidence even if he put Corrie somewhere on/in the lorry. For all we know the police may be keeping a low profile because they highly suspect the lorry driver is responsible for Corrie's disappearance, but they've no evidence as yet.

The ONLY niggle with that assumption is - why was Corrie hanging around in the bin area for half an hour?

If it is the lorry driver, it's almost certain he didn't run Corrie over, which means he would have offered him a lift. If so, either the lorry driver is gay/bi and wanted sex if he thought Corrie may be gay too, or a fight broke out when in Barton Mills if he was rejected by Corrie or something else went wrong and Corrie came to harm some other way.

If the camera was rotation it's possible he could have walked out of the bay to short brackland to a vehicle. Plus until confirmed you just don't know if any vehicle pulled into or out from the bay at any time before or after the bin lorry. On the previous thread we talked about whether he could get back brentgrovel unseen and I think the consensus was he could have walked back down and gotten into a vehicle.

What was said (confirmed) about "hooded man" ?
I can't read the facebook page anymore. It crackers.

Was he confirmed by the family as being seen on cctv in Short Brackland ?

Just that he left 4 minutes later but that isn't confirmed

And how would Corrie know where the bin lorry was headed when he supposedly jumped on it?

Nicola has confirmed (and is on the website) he was not on the back of the lorry so I assume they have a good view of the back

@scorpio

Originally Posted by Scorpio1
Officers admitted he could have jumped on the back of the lorry to hitch a lift and could have injured himself when jumping off to complete his *journey on foot............... Not so long ago they were saying that he could have got on back of bin lorry then walked, I wounded if they are still thinking its a possibility,

Did they honestly say that?:doh:

IF Corrie was meeting a guy for a hook-up, and that guy was in the closet, it would look strange to co-workers if Corrie turned up to his place of work as he was finishing, and they went off together.

Nicola said some time ago that Corrie ALWAYS left the clubs by himself, and she said there was nothing unusual in him doing that.

Aside from the fact that he wouldn't necessarily tell him mum if he met a girl and went back with her on a night out, saying he always went home alone doesn't mean he did/intended to this time. There's a first time for everything

i know none of us know what happened to Corrie,,so it's all speculation....but the only thing that worries me about the scenario of him meeting somebody in the bin area is,,he was not looking that way,(on the last cctv)..you usually look in the direction you are going..but imo,Corrie looked back (the way he had come from) twice.
As if he was more intrested/concerned about what was behind him,rather than in front ??
just my opinion

It's a pity these videos don't record sounds, because from my perspective Corrie didn't look concerned - he looked as though he'd either missed someone; he'd heard them calling him and couldn't see where they were; or he was looking for someone who could have been in distress. He certainly didn't look afraid, and if he was he'd have got out there quickly - not walked into a dead-end making himself vulnerable.

Just that he left 4 minutes later but that isn't confirmed

Actually, who is the source of the 4 minutes comment? The original comment only said minutes, not 4.

Also the only thing I remember from the family on hoodie man is that Nicola said she would ask the Police for an update? Not heard anything since..

Actually, who is the source of the 4 minutes comment? The original comment only said minutes, not 4.

Also the only thing I remember from the family on hoodie man is that Nicola said she would ask the Police for an update? Not heard anything since..

It was just amassed in the sea of Facebook comments. Perhaps it's one of those things where it spreads uncontrollably. Happens a lot on there.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by JamesKing
There is that to

And again, the two relevant cameras would answer that.

We have been told and it is directly implied (albeit not presented clearly and also contradicted) that the relevant cameras (09/34) had that area in sight all the time. With no breaks. One hundred percent. Never not insight.

And from those cameras, there was no movement in that area by a person or persons and by no vehicle. Only the bin lorry. And that arrived, collected and departed.

That is what I understand ?

So yes, from this absolute evidence which we have been told exists, Corrie remained in that area from 0325 to at least 0800.

There is no other conclusion to be made

My reply was in answer to JamesKing who said that the relevant cameras that had that area in sight at ALL times, showed there was NO movement there by a person or vehicle

Nicola has confirmed (and is on the website) he was not on the back of the lorry so I assume they have a good view of the back

It wasnt me who suggested Corrie had jumped on the back of the lorry....I was replying to someone who suggested he may have, and simply asked how Corrie would have known where the lorry was headed. <modsnip>

So, Nicola said "she'll ask police for an update" and she was referencing the "hoody wearing man" ?

<modsnip>

So, if I can just get this straight. Nicola is essentially confirming that the cctv, which was viewed by the police, shows a person wearing a hoody leaving the bin area "just minutes" after Corrie was seen entering it ?

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by JamesKing
There is that to

And again, the two relevant cameras would answer that.

We have been told and it is directly implied (albeit not presented clearly and also contradicted) that the relevant cameras (09/34) had that area in sight all the time. With no breaks. One hundred percent. Never not insight.

And from those cameras, there was no movement in that area by a person or persons and by no vehicle. Only the bin lorry. And that arrived, collected and departed.

That is what I understand ?

So yes, from this absolute evidence which we have been told exists, Corrie remained in that area from 0325 to at least 0800.

There is no other conclusion to be made

My reply was in answer to JamesKing who said that the relevant cameras that had that area in sight at ALL times, showed there was NO movement there by a person or vehicle

It's hard to gauge whether it's true you can see the bay at all times. Tony has said that you can but hasn't accounted for the rotation. James knows much more than I do. I think he's just saying that if this is the case then he must have left after 8am when they stopped viewing cctv.

I think because the hooded man was never mentioned until recently with the hub footage you can't really say no vehicles were there on cctv. They were shown vehicles in the hub. In terms of confirmed information there is very little. If they never confirmed the hooded man you can only speculate what else they have unconfirmed.

It wasnt me who suggested Corrie had jumped on the back of the lorry....I was replying to someone who suggested he may have, and simply asked how Corrie would have known where the lorry was headed. <modsnip>

I know, sorry to quote you I meant to quote the quoted you quoted!

Surely the puppy would have been crying ? Stuck in Corrie's room/ apartment all weekend alone for someone to notice it wasn't right ??

So, Nicola said "she'll ask police for an update" and she was referencing the "hoody wearing man" ?

<modsnip>

So, if I can just get this straight. Nicola is essentially confirming that the cctv, which was viewed by the police, shows a person wearing a hoody leaving the bin area "just minutes" after Corrie was seen entering it ?

I read that on here here days ago. It had originated from Facebook. One of the members said she viewed the images on CCTV in the hub the weekend after Corrie went missing.

For some unexplained reason this vital information was kept hush hush, until the member posted it on the Facebook group earlier this week and Nicola apparently replied confirming it.

<modsnip>

It's hard to gauge whether it's true you can see the bay at all times. Tony has said that you can but hasn't accounted for the rotation. James knows much more than I do. I think he's just saying that if this is the case then he must have left after 8am when they stopped viewing cctv.

I think because the hooded man was never mentioned until recently with the hub footage you can't really say no vehicles were there on cctv. They were shown vehicles in the hub. In terms of confirmed information there is very little. If they never confirmed the hooded man you can only speculate what else they have unconfirmed.

I almost wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't like the M1 up there at this rate.

So, let me get this straight.... it is said that "Corrie was not seen on CCTV cameras again, after 0325".
But is it "wording" that we're looking at now ?

Corrie wasn't seen again...but a bin truck was, a bloke wearing a hoodie was... and maybe a car also ?
I mean, that can't be what is meant ?

You'd just have to say "Corrie was there" and then "a car left".
Corrie is not seen again and the car is unidentified.
On "circumstantial evidence" alone, you change it from Missing Persons to Homicide Without A Body on day one. That would get extra funding injected and the Enquiry" immediately changes focus.
So what's going on ?

Because the bin lorry can ONLY go up Shortbrackland in the direction of base. Even if he jumped/fell off at the end of Shortbrackland he's saved half a miles worth of shoe leather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shablee